Status: Completed! :D

Alice in Wonderland - A Twist on the Real Thing

Chapter 3: Thoughts Hurt

If one more thing happens… I don’t know what I’m going to do.” Alice took of the sweater, and threw it with disgust. “Who does he think I am? His housekeeper? Go to my house and fetch me a fresh one…” she mocked “Bah! I don’t think so…” she scurried down the hallway, trying to find a way out. “This damn hallway never ends…” she muttered as she scurried down the corridor that never seemed to end. As she neared what she thought was the end, she stopped. And faced a door. “Aw great. When I’m big I don’t fit. Now I’m small and can’t even reach anything.” Alice groaned, and she stared up at the “huge door.”
“Hmm… if I were an actual mouse, what would I have to do, to see what is on the other side?” she pondered looking up. She stood and stood until it hit her. “Ow...” she exclaimed rubbing her arm. She looked down and saw a white cloud. “What the hell…” the girl picked it up and looked at it. “I could always scratch a hole in the wall, or go under the door.” She read. “Ok… that is exactly what I thought… this is freaky.” Alice looked around. “I guess I shouldn’t think any more because it is very painful.” She said out loud, and she walked up to the door. Bright patch sunlight was visible under the door. “Hm… I think I could fit…” she brushed some stray hair off her face, and knelt in the sunlight. Alice took a few deep breathes and started to crawl under the door. “I’ve never crawled under a door before but there is always a first.” She told herself. When she got to the other side she stood up and noticed she was her own size or at least she thought. Sunlight glistened through the trees that made up a forest around her. She looked behind her and wasn’t really surprised to see the door was no longer there. “Well obviously it’s not gonna be there. I’m now immune to the weirdness that is happening in this strange world.” Alice said out loud.
“Oh are you?” she spun around and saw a thing sitting on a tree.
“Danny?!? What are you doing here?” she looked at the figure.
“Danny? Who’s Danny…? Never in my life have I heard of such a name…”the “thing” said.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh! Who can Danny be O.o

more to come later!! :D