I CANT FIGURE OUT A NAME.

Introduction

The dark metal door was shut. "Shit" John said, banging his fists loudly on the frame. " There's no way we can break in now!" "Don't worry" Lois said sympathetically We'll wait until he turns up and try try to catch the door as he leaves."

Many hours passed. No sign of the man they had been tracking. All they knew was that he lived in the apartment building they had tried to get into earlier, in room 404. John and Lois sat in Johns car counting the seconds that passed. They sat there for a few minutes more. Somewhere in the distance they heard a clock tower strike midnight. "Come on, lets go" complained Lois, Clearly bored of waiting around for the man to show while shaking Johns arm like a temper struck child. " hes not going to show" Lois said, making sure her boredom was known and acknowledged. Suddenly, They both heard two clicks, and before either of them could utter the words "What's that" They both were blinded by a flash. Smoke began to engulf the car. The smoke began to creep in through Johns open window. They both began to feel drowsy. Lois looked around, turning her progressively growing boredom into an astonishingly frantic race against time. She began to search for the source of the flash but could barely breath, so she was unable to tell John to do the same. She glanced over at him and that's when she noticed he was already fast asleep. She then smelt the air, a hint of cinnamon hit her sense's. That's when she realized it wasn't ordinary smoke. It was a very powerful sleeping agent that she had previously worked on. "Someone must have a grudge against me, But who?" she thought while deciding best how to escape. But from the moment she took what might be her last breath, she was already lost. The powerful drug in the smoke had already begun to take effect. She checked Johns slowing pulse to check he was still alive and as her eyes began to close as the sleeping drug kicked in, she managed to use one last sentence of only three words. "I love you" she muttered, hoping that somewhere in his sleep driven mind John would hear her. And hopefully find her. Once again. She looked around one more time and her last sight was the face of they're intended killer, the man they had been tracking. She became scared but before she could defend herself, she passed out. The gas had taken effect.