‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Surprise!

In the past six years many things have happened to Cassandra that she didn’t think was possible. For starters she got accepted to NYU which was her dream school since forever. She thought that she would apply just for the hell of it, but she never would’ve thought that she would get accepted, so she packed her bags and moved to New York City. She rented an apartment with her friend, Ana, since she had also gotten accepted to NYU. She decided to major in photography and minor in education since she loved photography and taking photos since she was young and if that didn’t work out then she would just go to her backup and work as a teacher since she loved teaching people new things. She loved to be the one who helped someone receive their light bulb moment and then look at everything with a new perspective. During those four years of college she got her bachelor’s degree in the fine arts and she started working towards her master’s degree. After she graduated she moved back to Maryland and started working for one of the photography companies. For the past two years she’s lived in the apartment that she and Zack have rented and couldn’t be happier.

Over the course of six years Zack and Cassandra have had their ups and downs, like all couples do. They’ve broken up a couple of times but have always gotten back together within a month’s time. They usually broke up when Zack was on tour so during that time Cassandra spent a lot of time with Jason Carson who was going to Columbia. After being around each other for so long of course Cassandra and Jason have hooked up a few times during the year but it never turned into anything serious. Cassandra didn’t really feel bad about it since they were always broken up whenever she was with Jason and she knew that Zack would be fucking groupies all tour long. However, she didn’t particularly feel good about it either. The morning after she and Jason had sex she always felt weird seeing him again and talking to him. She also always thought of what Zack would do if he found out what she had just done. The two of them acknowledged that during their breaks that they both had been with other people and they hardly ever got mad about it. Their wedding has been postponed for a couple of years since the band was starting to get popular and they wouldn’t have any time for a wedding ceremony. Both Cassandra and Zack thought it was for the best and they decided to start planning for the wedding when he got back from tour since they would have about five months of not doing anything before the next tour.

Zack and the band have been tour all over the world those past six years and they could’ve had a better time doing it. They all loved their fans and they owed so much to them so they were happy to sign autographs or pose for pictures with them. They had the times of their lives preforming for a different crowd every night. None of them went to college since they got signed in February their senior year. They took the chance of n of not having a backup plan if their band didn’t work out. So everyone was super excited when they went on their first tour. On the breaks in between tours the guys came back to Maryland and hung out like they used to. They’ve gotten closer over the years and Jack has gotten even more hyper which is hard to believe. Zack’s still pretty quiet and Rian’s still the voice of reason that Jack and Alex hardly ever listen to.

After graduating, Ana joined Cassandra in NYU and shared an apartment with her. Surprisingly, she majored in the Culinary Arts and got her bachelor’s degree. She then decided to go ahead and get her Master’s Degree so she stayed in New York City when Cassandra went back to Maryland. After getting her Master’s Degree she plans to work as a chef in her favorite restaurant, Restaurant Daniel. She and Cassandra went there on their first day in the city and she immediately fell in love with the food and the service. She loved how they made her feel like a valued customer and the service and food was just wonderful. She then vowed that she would work her ass off so that she could work at a restaurant like that one day.

She and Jack were still happy together and despite Jack seeming like he slept around a lot he stayed faithful to Ana all through the six years. It was definitely hard for him but he somehow managed it. It was sad that they weren’t going to see each other a lot since when they got back from tours they usually went back to Maryland and she lived in New York City right now, but they promised to video chat, text, and call whenever they could. Everybody had a feeling that they were going to last and get married someday.

Jordan Marie stayed in Maryland for college and got into Towson University. She got an apartment of her own and majored in psychology and education. She didn’t really know what she wanted to do yet and she enjoyed both of those things so she decided to pick a career later. After she graduated she realized that she didn’t really want to do anything like teaching or sitting in an office. She felt that it was too boring and she wanted to have fun with what she did, so she became the last thing that everyone thought she would become. She became a tattoo artist. She became an apprentice at a shop called Inkstop. She first became an apprentice and then about a year later she became a professional tattoo artist and she was great at it.

She and Alex were still going strong but had a few spats over the groupies that Alex slept with while on tour. To get back at him Jordan slept with this guy name John who Alex was pretty good friends with before so this made Alex stop sleeping around. Jordan had Alex wrapped around her finger and she was happy that way.

~all my heart~

“Jordan! Get your ass out of your room or else we’re going to be late for their concert!” Cassandra yelled at her friend from the doorway. It was a nice summer evening and they were going to go an All Time Low concert to surprise their friends. The concert was starting in half an hour and the drive took about twenty minutes without traffic.

“I’m here, I’m here you can stop with your annoying yelling,” Jordan said as she walked up to Cassandra.

“Damn girl, you’re looking fine,” Cassandra told her friend while winking.

“You’re not looking too bad yourself, hun,” she replied while checking out her friend’s outfit.
“Then we’re off! Do you have the passes?” Cass asked her friend.

Jordan pointed to her purse and Cassandra smiled. They locked the door and went down to the garage where all of the people who lived in the apartment parked their cars. They found Jordan’s blue Honda Accord. They started driving to the venue but they were hit with traffic about halfway there, which made sense since the show was sold out and the guys had gotten pretty popular over the years. The best thing they could do was wait for the traffic to lighten. Once it did they sped to the venue, got a parking space and made their way in. They got to the where the concert was held and found a good place to stand, not too close but not too far away either. They couldn’t be right in front of the stage since they wanted to surprise everyone when they went backstage.

Once the concert was over, the girls walked over to the doors that lead backstage. They flashed the bodyguards their passes and they walked through. They were so excited to surprise the guys after bot seeing them for five months. They found the room where everyone was in and made a plan.

“Let’s wait a little bit until everyone’s distracted and nobody notices the door, then we’ll turn off the lights and lock the door,” Cassandra suggested.

“That sounds like fun. They’ll be so surprised. Oh, when the lights are off we should try and jump on someone’s back!” Jordan said.

“Yes! This is going to be so much fun,” Cass concluded. The two girls quietly inched towards the door and once all the guys were distracted Jordan quickly switched off the lights.

“What the fuck?!” Alex exclaimed surprised by the sudden darkness.

“No power! WE’RE GOING TO DIEEEE!” Jack exclaimed being overdramatic.

The girls slipped in to the room and locked the door.

“Did you guys hear that? Somebody locked the door,” Rian informed everyone.

“WE REALLY ARE GOING TO DIE! ALEX! SAVE US! I CAN’T DIE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE! I’M TOO SEXY TO DIEEE!” Jack screamed.

“Jack, calm the fuck down,” Zack told him .

“HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!” Jack asked his friend hysterically. “WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIEEE,” he shrieked.

“We’re not going to die, Jack,” Alex told him. “We’re going to be fin-” he stopped in midsentence. A few seconds later you could hear him fall to the knock into a few things and they all crashed to the ground. “What the fuck?!” He yelled. “Something’s on me!” he shrieked.

“SEE! WE ARE GOING TO DIE! ALEX IS GOING FIRST AND THEN IT’S GOING TO BE RIAN, THEN ME, THEN ZACK!” he yelled to everyone.

“Why am I las-” Zack started but the he fell on the couch with an thump. “What the hell? What is on me?” he wondered aloud.

Suddenly, the lights flashed back on and Jack shrieked with surprised. Everybody waited until their eyes adjusted and then Alex exclaimed, “JORDAN!” He saw that it was his girlfriend who was on his back and kissed her.

“Cass!” Zack yelled in surprise when he saw that she was the one who made him fall onto the couch.

“Hey,” she greeted with a smile.

“I haven’t seen you in such a long time,” he said. Then he pushed his lips up against hers and they kissed for a good minute and a half before someone started to clear their throat.

“Okay guys, no need to hump each other in public,” Jack told them.

“Well, I’m sorry that I haven’t seen my girlfriend in five months and I wanted to kiss her,” Alex snapped at him.

“So?! I haven’t seen my girlfriend in seven months! Speaking of Ana, she doesn’t happen to be with you, does she?” Jack asked hopefully.

Cassandra shook her head sadly and replied with “no, sorry.”

Jack looked disappointed but then said, “I’ll video chat her!” He scrambled to grab his laptop and quickly turned it on. “Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up,” he kept repeating until his desktop showed up. He clicked on the Skype icon and shouted “yes!” when he saw that Ana was on. He clicked on her name and waited for her face to show up on his screen.

Everybody crowded around him wanting to say hi to Ana as well. She face finally came up and Jack had the biggest smile on his face when she greeted him.

“Hi, baby,” she said sweetly.

“Hey, I just wanted to say hi and I felt all lonely since Cass and Jordan came to the concert today,” he told her.

“Awww, poor Jacky! If I could be there I would, believe me!” Ana reassured her boyfriend.

“I miss you babe,” he told her while pouting. “Why can’t you live closer?” he asked her.

“I miss you too Jackery and I’m sorry I can’t be with you, but once I get my Master’s I might move back to Baltimore,” she told him.

“Might?! I don’t think I can handle a might,” he told her.

“Don’t worry darling I’m going to visit soon, but for now, I have to go. I have a class starting in ten minutes. Bye Jack. I love you,” she said into the camera.

“I love you too and I’ll miss you,” he told her. She smiled and blew a kiss into the camera then she signed off.

Jack just closed his laptop and walked over to the couch and hugged a pillow.

“Aww, it’s okay Jack. We won’t be all coupley anymore. We promise,” Jordan told him in hopes of comforting the depressed Jack.

“WHAT?! I didn’t agree to any of this!?” Alex exclaimed in protest.

“Alex,” Jordan said while giving him a look.

“Fine, I promise,” Alex said grudgingly.

Jack instantly smiled and returned back to his normal self.

“Let’s play hide and seek!” he yelled with a goofy smile on his face.

Everybody smiled at him happy to see the Jack that they knew and loved return.
♠ ♠ ♠
--
outfits!

First chapter!!! :D :D
I hope that it’s okay…
I think that I’m going to update every Friday this time : ) How does that sound?
Oh, and I just wanted to let you guys know that the chapters aren’t going to always be this long…it’ll be the same size as the chapters in Admiring From Afar if that’s alright with you C:

Also, I’m so grateful to have to you guys. I actually had 12 subscribers before this story even started! That’s just crazy! I really do love you guys <3

Also, a special thank you to
Devastating Home.
feedmetothewolves;

I love you guys so much <3

Oh, and please don’t forget to read my story with MysticalZebra Break Your Little Heart
It would mean a lot to the both of us if you read it <3

please comment and subscribe!!! :D <3