‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Party

Today the boys were coming back and Cassandra and Jordan couldn’t have been more exited. They spent the all of yesterday planning and preparing for the boys’ homecoming. They decided to throw them a surprise party at Alex’s parents’ house since they offered to have the party. The Gaskarths were going to be out of town for a couple of days since it was their anniversary. They were going to Miami for a couple of days to celebrate. Cassandra and Jordan set up a stage just in case the boys wanted to perform. There were also going to be drinks, food, friends, a pool, and a hot tub. However, the best surprise of all, at least in Jordan and Cass’s opinion, was that a certain someone was going to come back to Maryland after a couple of years of living in the Big Apple. Yes, that’s right. Ana was finally going to come home.

She finally finished up her Master’s degree and decided to move back to Maryland. She was going to work at one of the fancy restaurants in Baltimore. It was a five star restaurant so she would make some decent cash from being a chef there. That wasn’t the only reason though. Jordan and Cass knew she wanted to also be closer to Jack when they boys got a break from touring. They both knew that the long distance relationship between Jack and Ana was killing the both of them slowly, which would hurt their relationship in the long run. Cassandra wouldn’t allow that to happen. She felt that Ana and Jack were meant for each other and she would try her hardest to keep them together. Of course, this secret was kept from the boys since the girls wanted to surprise them, hence the name surprise party.

Cass quickly ran out to the grocery store to get a couple of last minute things for the party. She needed to get a couple bags of chips and pretzels and a couple cases of beer. While she was out doing that Jordan was on her way to the airport to pick up Ana since her flight was landing in about half an hour. Jack was going to freak out when he saw his girlfriend home with him.

Cass arrived at the grocery store and quickly ran around finding the items she needed to get. She checked out and drove home. Then, she started to set everything up. About halfway through with preparing the backyard Cassandra heard someone come in through back door. She looked up and found her best friend that she hasn’t seen a month and a half which made her drop whatever she was holding and run over to Ana and hugged her so tightly that Ana had trouble breathing.

“I’m so happy that you’re here!” Cassandra told her friend when she finally let go.

“I know! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!” Ana told her while smiling. “So, do you need any help with setting up?” she offered.

“Yes! There’s so much to do and the guys are arriving in about an hour,” Cassandra told her.

“No problem, just tell me what to do and I’ll have it done,” Ana told her friend.

“Awesome, could you finish putting these snacks in the bowls and then put the drinks in the cooler? I’ll have Jordan call everyone to tell them to come over. There’s still so much shit to be done I don’t think Jordan will be able to come with me to pick them up,” Cassandra said the last part to herself.

“Okay, I’ll start doing that now,” Ana told her.

“Cool, I have to talk to Jordan and then I’m going to pick them up,” Cass told her.

Cassandra walked into the house where she knew that Jordan would be and told her what she thought. Jordan agreed with her and told her go and when they came back the guys would have the best surprise party ever.

Cass was now on her way to the airport and when she got there she made sure that there would be enough room for all of the guys and their suitcases. It was now about twenty minutes before their flight was about to land and Cassandra finally made it to where they would be coming out. She bought a magazine to pass the time but before she knew it she heard a bunch of yelling and laughing and she immediately knew the guys had made their entrance. She closed her magazine and saw them all running out of the gate and when they saw her they all charged towards her and greeted her.

“Cassandra!!!” Jack yelled with a huge smile on his face. He picked her up and twirled her in a circle then let her down when he heard someone clear his throat. Cassandra and Jack both looked towards Zack who had a smile on his face. He opened his arms out for a hug and Cassandra and Zack hugged each other. He gave her a kiss on the lips and when he was about to stick his tongue through her lips she pulled away. She held onto his hand and asked the boys how the trip was.

“Fucking awesome,” Jack told her. Rian nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, the fans were amazing,” Zack told her while kissing her forehead.

Cassandra looked at Alex for his input but she found him looking around the airport.
“Are you looking for someone?” Cassandra asked him.

“Yeah, is Jordan here?” he asked her while behind her to see if she was hiding from him.

“Oh, she couldn’t make it. I’m really sorry,” Cassandra told him with a sad face.

Alex’s face immediately turned sad and then disappointed.

“But she said that she’d be here waiting for me with you when I got off the plane,” he told her sadly.

“She had something that she needed to do. I’m really sorry Alex,” Cassandra told him. She let go of Zack’s hand and went over to hug Alex. “Don’t worry,” she told him, “you’re going to see her really soon.”

This seemed to make Alex feel a little better but he was still frowning when they were walking to the car.

Cassandra was holding Zack’s hand once again but she let go when she decided to text Jordan to tell her that they were on their way home.

“Who are you texting?” Zack asked wondering who was so important that she’d let go of his hand after not seeing each other for almost a year.

“No one,” she told him. She put her phone in her pocket and then held his hand again.

She couldn’t let the guys even suspect that there was something going on or else their plan would be ruined. They had already gotten this far in their plan. She couldn’t ruin it now. They arrived at her car and all piled into it. Zack was in the passenger seat and all of the guys were crammed into the back.

“Why can’t your car be bigger?” Jack asked her. He was practically sitting on Alex’s lap. Alex didn’t seem to car that much since he was just looking out the window.

“Jack, deal with it. It’ll only take twenty, thirty minutes tops to get back,” she told him.

Jack just groaned but then started to get comfortable leaning his head on Alex’s shoulder.
The ride home wasn’t that eventful. Zack and Cassandra just talked the majority of the ride while the others did their own thing in the back.

They finally arrived back to the house, which confused the boys.

“Why are we at my parents’ house?” Alex asked Cassandra in confusion.

“You’ll see,” Cassandra told them with a big smile on her face. She told them to leave their bags in the car and blindfolded each of the boys. She texted Jordan to tell her that they were at the house and that she was leading the guys into the backyard. She then guided them to the back of the house. She saw that everyone was standing there really quietly and then she told the guys that they could take their blindfolds off.

“Surprise!!!!” yelled everyone.

All of the guys just looked at the sight in disbelief. They seemed so happy and when Alex saw Jordan standing next to Ana he quickly ran over to her and kissed her. When Jack saw Ana he squealed like a little girl and ran over to her picking her up and twirling her, just like he did with Cassandra half an hour before. Cassandra just looked at the two of them and smiled when she saw that everyone was so happy. Rian had gone off somewhere with Cassadee, his girlfriend, and Zack just stayed next to Cassandra with a huge smile on his face.

“You’re the best, you know that?” he told her with a smile.

“I’ve been told that a few times,” Cassandra joked.

He just smiled and kissed her. He asked her if she wanted anything to drink and when she said yes he went to the cooler and got them both a can of beer.

Cassandra knew that she would have to tell Zack about what happened with Jason today. She was planning on telling him after he had time to enjoy the party so that was happy and perhaps had a little bit of alcohol in his system. She knew that she shouldn’t tell him the news when he was like that but she was afraid that he’d freak out and she hoped that he would take the news lightly if he was a tad intoxicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
outfits c:

I hope you enjoy!

The next chapter will have more drama (:

So, what do you think of their idea to throw a party?and what about Cassandra’s plan to tell Zack? :o surprise party! i've always wanted to have a surprise party... what about you?

Thanks:
Low_Tolerance
Devastating Home.


Please comment&subscribe