‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Article

The party was in full swing and everybody seemed to having a great time. Cassandra could tell that Zack had a few beers and was starting to get slightly tipsy so she decided to tell him about Jason soon. She started to look for him and found him talking to Alex and Ana. She walked over to them and joined the conversation.

“Pandas are so much cuter than polar bears,” she heard Zack tell her friend.

“What? How can you say such a thing? Polar are a thousand times cuter than pandas,” Ana told him with a frown.

“And why do you think that?” he asked her while crossing his hands over his chest.

“Have you ever seen a baby polar bear? They’re the smallest and most adorable things in the world,” Ana said.

“All baby animals are cute so your argument is invalid,” Zack told her with a smirk.

Cassandra was about two feet away from them and Ana must’ve seen her because she called her name.

“Cass! Which is cute polar bear or panda?” Ana asked.

“Uh, polar bears?” Cassandra offered.

“Hah!” Ana said with a triumphant smile on her face, “told ya.”

“Not fair. She’s your best friend, of course she’d agree with you,” Zack told her while shaking his head.

“She’s your girlfriend,” Ana reminded him.

“Wait, she’s right, so why didn’t you side with me?” Zack asked his girlfriend accusingly.

“Just because I’m your girlfriend doesn’t mean that I have to agree with you on everything,” Cass told him.

“But it’d be better if you did,” she heard him mutter in response.

“I’m going to pretend that I didn’t hear that,” Cass told Zack. “The reason that I came over here was because I need to tell you something.”

“What?” Zack asked her.

“Well, you know how yo-” she got cut off by Jack.

“Zack! Dude! Do you know where Ana went? She’s running away from me,” Jack told his band mate with a sad face.

“I was just talking to her a second ago,” he told him, “maybe she went over by the drinks?”

“Come with me!!” Jack demanded.

“Sure, I’ll be right back honey,” Zack told Cassandra while kissing her forehead. He then starting walking with Jack in the direction they thought Ana had gone.

Cassandra just shook her head in disappointment and walked over to one of her friends and started talking to them. She’d have to wait for a little while longer but she was going to tell him today.

~all my heart~

The party was almost over. Most of the guests had gone home and right now everybody was helping to clean up the backyard. Alex and some of the guys had decided to stay at Alex’s parents’ house instead of go home since it was getting pretty late and most of them had consumed quite a bit of alcohol. Cassandra and Zack had decided to go back to their apartment since it wasn’t too far from where they were now.

Once the cleaning was done Cassandra and Zack said goodbye and drove back to the apartment they shared.

Cassandra hadn’t been able to tell Zack about what happened between her and Jason but she was determined to tell him about it when they got home.

The two had ordered some Chinese food since they were still pretty hungry even after the party. Zack was in the shower and Cassandra decided to go on her laptop and check her e-mail and go on her usual websites. She was in the middle of posting some pictures to her Tumblr when she got a text from Jenn.

I was just doing a little checking up on the guys when I found something you might be interested in.

Cassandra saw that there was a website attached to the text and clicked on it. She was immediately brought to a website and she dropped her phone when she saw the title of the article. She decided to look it up on her computer since the screen on her phone was so small. She found the article that Jenn told her about and quickly clicked on the link so she read it.

Are Alex and Zack at an All Time Low?

Alex Gaskarth and Zack Merrick of the pop-punk band All Time Low have been on tour recently. However, the boys aren’t the only ones who have been busy. Alex and Zack’s girlfriends, Jordan Marie Carter, a tattoo artist at successful tattoo and piercing parlor, Inkstop, and Cassandra Knowles, a professional photographer, respectively, have also had quite busy lives recently. Both girls have recently been found with two other guys at a fair that was held not too long ago. Jordan, Alex’s on-and-off girlfriend of about six or seven years was seen kissing Kellin Quinn, lead singer of the band Sleeping With Sirens, on what looks like to be the lips, which means that there must be trouble in paradise. Jordan’s not the only one who was seen with another man. Cassandra, Zack’s on-and off- girlfriend and fiancé of six and half years, was seen holding hands with Justin Hills, ironically also from the band Sleeping With Sirens. The two were seen hand in hand at the fair along with Jordan, Kellin and the rest of the band. There have been a lot of pictures surfacing of Kellin and Jordan kissing. Our sources tell us that it as Jordan who initiated the kiss. I wonder if Alex knows about this. We have also been informed that Cassandra recently did a photoshoot with the band. Did sparks fly in the studio? It’s likely. We’re still wondering if the boys from All Time Low know of their girlfriends’ busy social lives.


Cassandra must have read that article ten times in shock that someone actually wrote an article about this. She knew it would just be a matter of time before the guys find this and then shit will hit the fan. Cassandra was just staring at the screen until she heard a knock on the door. Their food must be here. She got off the bed and grabbed her wallet and then made her way to the front door. She opened it to reveal a small Asian guy holding a big brown paper bag.

“Hi, how much do I owe you?” she asked the man.

“Uh, $37.43,” he told her.

Cassandra handed him two twenties and told him to keep the change. She took the bad from him and set the bag on the table. She took everything out of it and got out two plates and two pairs of chopsticks. She heard the shower go off so Zack must’ve been done with his shower. Just in time. She placed glasses on the table and filled water and waited for Zack to make his grand entrance. After waiting about ten minutes she wondered what was taking him so long. She knew it took him five minutes to get ready at the most. She walked back to the room that she shared with Zack and saw him staring at the computer screen. He was probably on his twitter account.

“The food’s here,” she told him from the doorway.

When he didn’t answer her Cassandra got curious and wondered what he was staring at so intently.

She walked over to their bed and sat next to him.

“What are you look-” she stopped midway through her sentence when she got a clear view of screen. It was the article that she was looking at right before the food arrived. She must have forgotten to exit out of it when she paid the money for their food.

Cassandra just quietly sat there waiting to Zack to say something about it. She sat there for what felt liked hours but was actually only a minute or two. She was making up all of these scenarios on how Zack would react to the article. She thought of him yelling, ignoring her, and even crying. She knew the last one would probably not happen since she had only seen Zack cry twice in all of the time she’s know him. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she slightly jumped when she heard Zack talk.

“Let’s eat. I’m hungry,” he said and he got off the bed and headed towards the kitchen. Cassandra was surprised that he didn’t freak out about what he had just seen. She quietly followed him and sat down. She put some food on her plate and started to eat slowly with her chopsticks. The whole time they were eating no one said a word which never happened when they ate together. They were both usually so happy and discussed everything together. She thought that today would be especially exciting since Zack was finally off of tour and she expected him to tell her a bunch of stories from when they were on the road. When they both finished the food Cassandra took their plates and started to wash them. She was almost done when she heard Zack talk again.

“I’m not mad,” he said quietly.

Cassandra quickly spun around so she could look at him.

“Really?” she asked him.

“Yeah, I mean you guys were just holding hands right?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s all we did,” she reassured him.

“Well, then it’s fine. It’s not like you were making out with him or anything. You were just holding his hand, which is harmless,” he told her.

“So you’re not mad?” she asked just to make sure.

“I’m not mad,” he told her with a slight smile to get it across that he wasn’t mad.

“Thank God,” Cassandra said in relief. She walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. “I love you,” she said when they pulled away.

“I love you too,” Zack told her with a smile. “Let’ s go to bed,” he suggested.

“Let me just finish the dishes,” Cassandra told him. She started to walk over to the sink but was stopped by Zack’s arm which was holding her firmly around the waist.

“I’ve been gone for almost a year. I think the dishes can wait,” he told her with a slight smile still on his face.

Cassandra just nodded her head and followed Zack when he made his way back to their bedroom. He took the computer off the bed and turned it off. He then crawled under the covers and patted the area next to him so that Cassandra would get in next to him. Cassandra crawled under the sheets and curled up next to him. He immediately snaked his arm around her waist and cuddled his head in her shoulder. He started placing little kisses on her on her neck. Cassandra then turned around and placed a kiss on his lips. They both pulled away with a smile. Cassandra was just about to fall asleep when she heard Zack mumble something to himself, “I knew she wouldn’t do that to me. She loves me too much.” Cassandra started to feel really guilty. How could she tell him she cheated on him with Jason after he said this?

Tomorrow was going to be a tough day.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!! :D

I hope you enjoyed it : )

So, how are you guys liking the new mibba? I didn’t like it at first but it’s slowly started to grow on me. I’m getting used to it and it’s not that much of a hassle anymore. Of course I don’t like how we don’t have our custom layouts as our main profile but whatever.
So, do you agree with how Zack took the news about the article? What do you guys think is going to be his reaction for when Cass tells him about Jason? What about when Alex finds out about her ‘kissing’ Kellin?

Please comment & subscribe <3