‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Sleepover

Cassandra decided that tonight was going to be girls’ night. They were all going to sleep over at Ana’s new house. Cassandra asked if this would be okay with Ana and she quickly agreed. She told Cass that she originally had plans with Jack but they could easily be put off since it had been forever since they had a girls’ night. Cassandra told Ana that she would bring over the junk food and movies. They were going all out tonight. There was only one problem. Jordan didn’t know of it yet. Cassandra knew she’d probably say yes but she wasn’t sure. She may have an early appointment tomorrow or a late one tonight. That’s why she was headed over to the shop right now. She greeted the receptionist and found Jordan finishing up a tattoo.

Cassandra waited until she was done to tell her anything because she didn’t want Jordan to lose concentration or get surprised that she was there and ruin the ink. After Jordan wiped off the excess ink off of the girl’s skin Cassandra started talking.

“Hey, Jord,” she greeted. Jordan looked up and was surprised to see her friend there.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” she asked, confused why her friend was at the shop.

“Well, Ana and I decided that tonight’s going to be girls’ night at her house. We’re going to watch corny love movies and maybe some action, depends on what I find, and eat tons of junk food, you in?” Cassandra asked her friend with a smile.

“How could I say no to movies and junk food?” Jordan joked.

“Good, I wasn’t going to stop bothering you until you said yes anyway. We can talk then? You need to inform me of exactly what happened,” Cass told her friend seriously.

“Oh, yeah, sure,” Jordan told her friend. Her mood seemed to dampen a little when Cassandra brought up talking about what happened. Jordan didn’t really want to remember the fight that she had with Alex.

“Okay, be there at seven. Then starts the hours of pigging out and tons of movies,” Cassandra told her.

“You got it,” Jordan told her friend. Cassandra smiled at the girl and told her to ‘hang in there’ before leaving to buy some snacks.

She arrived to the grocery store and went straight to the chip aisle. She grabbed a couple bags, threw them into her cart, and then moved to the next aisle. She decided to include a couple of those cheap gossip magazines and then headed over to the frozen aisle to grab some ice cream. She was deciding between dolce de leche and cookies n’ cream when she heard her name being called.

“Cassandra!” she heard. She looked up from the two ice cream cartons in her hands and saw Jack running and waving to her while pushing a cart down the aisle at a dangerous speed.

“Hey, Jack,” she said when he stopped next to her.

“I suggest you get the cookies n’ cream,” he told her pointing to the carton in her right hand.

“Oh, thanks,” she said while putting both of them into the cart.

“So, what’s with all of the snacks?” Jack asked her picking up a couple of the random bags she threw into her cart.

“Oh, Jordan, Ana, and I are having a girls’ night tonight,” she told him.

“What? I thought Ana and I were having a movie night tonight,” Jack told her with a confused expression.

“Yeah, she told me about that but she said that she could reschedule. I hope that’s okay. It’s just that we haven’t had a girls’ night in forever. I really hope you don’t mind,” Cassandra told him.

“It’s no problem really. I’ll just hang with the guys. No need to freak,” Jack told her with a smile.

“Okay, good. So how’ve you been?” she asked him striking up a conversation.

“Good, Ana and I are great. I’m sorry about you and Zack,” Jack told her quietly.

“Thanks, who told you?” she asked him.

“Oh, no one. I just figured that you’re fighting since he came over to my house earlier and hasn’t stopped playing video games” he explained to her.

“I bet you hate me,” Cass told him while looking at her fingers. She was wringing them together nervously.

“I don’t hate you. You’ll get over whatever you guys were fighting about soon enough. Don’t worry, everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days,” Jack sang.

“You’re the only guy I know who’d bring Hannah Montana into this,” Cassandra said while giggling.

“Well, I’m just that special!” Jack said with a huge smile on his face.

“Yeah, you’re special, special ed,” she joked with him.

“Hey! That’s not appreciated!” Jack pouted.

“Aww, Jacky, you know I’m just joking with you,” she told him while smiling.

“Yeah, I know,” Jack said with a slight smile. His phone went off and he grabbed it from his pocket. He read whatever text was sent and said, “Shit. I’m sorry to cut this short but I gotta go. See ya later.” He waved at Cass and then pushed his cart towards the checkout lines.

Cassandra still needed to get a couple of things so she shopped for a little bit longer. After she picked everything that she needed she check out and drove home. She would pack some clothes to bring to Ana’s and then be on her way over there.

When Ana opened her door Cassandra saw that Ana put blankets on the couch along with about twenty pillows so that we would be as comfortable as possible while watching out movies. She even had a box of tissues on the coffee table in front of the couch. “I hope so, I gathered all of the blankets and pillows in my house and put them there. The doorbell rang which meant that Jordan had arrived. Girls’ night has officially started.

After watching a couple of movies and eating quite a bit the girls decided that it was talk time.

“So, I’m so out of the loop. Catch me up on everything that happened while I was gone,” Ana told her friends.

“Well, I think Alex and I broke up earlier today,” Jordan told them quietly.

“What?!” Ana exclaimed, “but you guys were so perfect for each other.” She frowned at the news.

“Well, I guess not,” Jordan told her friend sadly.

“What happened?” Ana asked her friend.

Jordan than explained everything that happened between them earlier that day, not leaving anything out. Once Jordan was done they decided to watch another movie. It was Ana’s pick and she put in Scott Pilgrim VS. The World. All of the girls found it really entertaining. The credits were rolling when Jordan said something.

“You’ve been really quiet Cassandra, are you all right?” she asked her friend.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Cass told her friend with a fake smile on her face.

“C’mon. I’ve known you for almost seven years, give me some credit. I think I know when you’re lying,” Jordan told her friend, not believing her.

“Well, I told Zack about Jason,” she whispered.

“What?” Ana asked her friend. She hadn’t heard since Cass said it so quietly.

“I told Zack about Jason,” she said a little louder.

“What about him?” Ana asked her friend, confused. She looked towards Jordan for help but all she saw was her friend’s surprised face.

“You did? How did he react?” Jordan asked her friend.

“Well, I didn’t exactly tell him it was Jason, I just told him that I cheated on him,” Cassandra told her friends while looking at her hands.

“You cheated on Zack?! When?” Ana asked her friend surprised.

“Well…” Cassandra then proceeded to tell the two girls what exactly happened.

Jack.

Jack had just gotten back from getting Cass’s birthday present since he realized that it was almost her birthday. Right now Jack was playing video games with Zack and Zack was beating him terribly.

“Why so violent?” Jack asked Zack when he watched the boy cut off a zombie’s head with a machete.

“Fucking Cassandra,” the boy said through gritted teeth as he attacked another zombie coming his way.

“What happened?” Jack asked while he paused the game. Zack just sighed. Jack knew he didn’t want to talk about it but he felt that Zack needed to. He was always the quiet one who usually bottled up his feelings and Jack felt that it was unhealthy. He wanted Zack to unleash some of the emotions he’s held within him for the past couple of hours. Jack was about to tell him that it wasn’t healthy to bottle your emotions when he heard a loud banging on his door. Jack got up off his couch and opened to door to see a disheveled Alex at his door. Alex’s hair was every which way and he had red lipstick marks all over his face.

“What the fuck happened to you?” Jack asked his friend.

Alex said nothing, he just walked past the tall and lanky boy and sat on the couch next to Zack. He took Jack’s controller and resumed the game. The two boys pressed buttons furiously and violently killed every zombie in their way. Jack just closed his door and sat on the chair next to the couch and watched the boys in awe at how they killed every zombie in a matter of seconds.

“I’m going to go call Rian,” Jack said awkwardly after a couple minutes of watching his friends play in silence. He got out of his chair and called his friend. He answered on the third ring.

“Hey, Jack,” Rian greeted his friend.

“Yo, I was wondering if you wanted to come over? Zack and Alex are already here and I’m kinda worried abou them,” Jack told his friend.

“Uhhh, yeah, sure. Why?” his friend asked him.

“Well, Zack had a fight with Cass and Alex just stormed into my house with his hair messed up and lipstick all over his face and now they’re violently killing zombies without a second thought,” Jack explained to him.

“Oh, sounds bad. I’ll be there in ten,” Rian told him.

“See you then,” Jack told him. He hung up the phone to find Alex and Zack still playing violently.

Jack sighed and sat down in his chair and hoped that Rian would arrive soon.

About five minutes later there was a knock at the door. Jack shot up off of his chair and walked towards the door. He opened it revealing Rian and hugged him.

“Thank you so much for coming! They’re not talking at all, just glaring at the TV screen. I’m not even sure that they’ve blinked!” Jack told him, getting a little hysterical.

“I’m sure they’ve blinked Jack,” Rian reassured the boy. They both walked into the room and saw that Alex and Jack were on a different level but killing the zombies even more violently. Rian saw this and just stepped in front of the TV.

“Hey!” Alex protested. “Rian move your fat ass! I can’t see!” he yelled at his friend.

“I’m not moving until you tell me and Jack what’s wrong,” Rian told them while crossing his arms across his chest.

The two boys just ignored their friend and moved so that they could see the screen around him. Rian saw this and decided to just turn off the TV altogether.

“What the fuck?! Why’d you do that?” Alex yelled at his friend.

“Yeah, we were in the middle of something,” Zack yelled at his friend.

“Your game can wait. Right now you both are worrying Jack so much that he’s starting to get gray hairs,” Rian told them.

“I am not!” Jack told him while touching his hair as if he was protecting it from the gray.

Both guys just stayed quiet.

“Don’t make me call Jordan, Alex. I’ll tell her that you went out with another girl,” Jack told his friend with a glare.

“Why would she fucking care? She’s probably kissing Kellin fucking Quinn right now,” Alex told them bitterly.

“Why would she be kissing this Kellin guy? She’s dating you,” Rian told him.

“We’re not together anymore,” he whispered.

“What?” Rian asked him.

“I said, WE’RE NOT FUCKING TOGETHER ANYMORE!” he yelled at his friends.

“I’m sorry to hear that dude,” Rian told him shooting him a look of sympathy.

“Don’t worry Lex! You’ll always have me!” Jack told him getting up to sit on his lap. Jack sat on his lap for a full two seconds before being violently pushed off. He landed on the ground, hard.

“Owwww,” Jack whined as he got up and rubbed his butt in hopes of trying to soothe the pain that was there.

“C’mon Alex, you guys will get back together in a couple of days, don’t worry,” Zack reassured him. This was the first time he spoke since he arrived to Jack’s house.

Alex turned towards Zack when he said, “yeah, I’m sure you don’t have to worry about stuff like this. You and Cass are in a perfect relationship. I know she cheated on you and everything but you’re going to work it out like you always do and be back together by the end of the week.”

“What? Cass cheated on you?” Rian asked with a surprised face.

“Whoa! I didn’t know that!” Jack exclaimed. “She didn’t mention anything when I saw her at the store today,” he said, talking to himself.

“Well, believe it, we broke up and we’re probably not going to get back together,” Zack told them.

“Why?” Alex asked him.

“Yeah, you always get back together. This time’s going to be no different,” Jack told his friend.

“What if I don’t want to get back together?! What if I want to sleep around and have fun for a while?” Zack asked his friends accusingly, his face turning slightly red.

“Chill, Zack. You can do whatever you want,” Rian told him.

“We just think that both you and Cass will be happier with each other,” Jack told him.

“Well, I’m sure she’s happy with that Justin kid,” Zack muttered.

“Is that the guys she cheated on you with?” Alex asked him.

“I don’t know. Probably,” Zack told them.

“Wait, you don’t know who she cheated on you with?” Jack asked his friend. Zack just shook his head. “What if it was one of those creepy guys who slipped something into her drink?” Jack asked his friend. “What if she was raped?” he asked getting slightly hysterical again.

“I doubt it,” Zack told him quietly.

“Well, you never know for sure. There are usually quite a few of these shady guys at the parties she goes to,” Rian said wisely.

“Whatever,” Zack said. After a couple of seconds he got up and turned on the TV and started playing his game again. The boys just sat there in silence until who knows how long.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
Longgg chapter :)
I hope you enjoy!! :D <3

Only 2 more days and then two days of finals!!! :D I cannot wait to be done with school.

Thanks:
Carola
i saw sparks
Devastating Home.

Please comment&subscribe :)