‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Travel Day

Today was the day Cassandra and Jordan were leaving to California. They decided that they would go to San Diego and stay in a hotel for five days and spend the rest of the two weeks in Tempe. All they had to figure out now was how they would get from San Diego to Tempe.
They figured they would worry about that when the time came. Right now they were going to worry about making sure that they packed everything they needed and that they didn’t miss their flight. Their plane was scheduled to leave in two hours and it only took the girls a half an hour tops to get to the airport, but they also had to go through security which would probably take another hour so Ana was going to pick them up in about ten minutes.

Cassandra looked at her check list one more time to make sure that she had everything she needed for her trip. Clothes. check. Underwear. check. Bathing Suit. check. Sunblock. check. Sunglasses. check. Beach towel. check. Toothbrush and toothpaste. check. Hairbrush. check. Deodorant. check. Tampons. check. Perfume. check. Moisturizer. check. Make up check. Blow dryer. check. Curling iron. check. Mousse. check. Laptop. check. Shoes. check. Pajamas. check. Laptop charger. check. iPod and charger. check. Phone. check. Magazines. check. Books. check. Contact lenses and solution. check. Glasses. check. Hair accessories. check. Camera and accessories. check. Keys. check. Snacks. check. Wallet. check. It looked like she got everything and she was ready to go. She decided to pack another pair of shorts and another shirt just in case. She was zipping up her suitcase when her doorbell rang, signaling that Ana was here to pick her up. Cassandra rolled her suitcase to her front door and opened it to greet her friend.

“Hey, I’m almost ready. I just need to grab my bag and my purse and my bag and we’re all set to go,” Cassandra told her friend. She walked into her room and grabbed her two bags and walked out to where Ana was. “Ready,” she told her friend with a smile.

“Cool. Here let me carry your bag and purse so you’ll be able to roll your suitcase,” Ana suggested.

Cassandra just handed her the bags. Ana opened the door and they made their way to her car. Cassandra put her suitcase in Ana’s trunk and then got into the passenger’s seat. Ana drove them to Jordan’s apartment and they saw her waiting for them in the lobby. Jordan only had one carry on and one huge suitcase. She made her way to Ana’s car and put all of her stuff in the back seat.

“I’m so excited,” Jordan told her friends.

Cassandra agreed and added, “I wish you could come Ana.”

“Yeah, me too. It sounds like you guys are going to have a blast out west, but someone has to stay and keep the boys company,” she told her friends while looking at the road in front of them.

The girls engaged in some small talk on the way to airport. When they arrived Ana dropped them off and Jordan and Cassandra checked in their bags. After checking in their luggage they made their way to security. They were annoyed to see that there was a huge line and groaned when they saw that a couple of the security lanes were not occupied.

“This is going to take forever!” Jordan groaned when they got on the end of the line.

“Tell me about it,” Cass agreed. This was not a good way to start out their trip.

About forty-five minutes later Cass and Jordan finally made it to the security booth things and they put their carry ons inside the plastic bins and took off their shoes. Cassandra had to take her laptop out of her bag and she took her camera out just in case. She and Jordan took off their shoes and walked through the security scanner slowly. When their stuff reached them, the quickly put their shoes back on and put everything back in their bag.

They arrived at their departure gate twenty minutes early so they checked in with the lady behind the desk and went to one of the little food venders that the airport had and bought a sandwich for lunch, since airplane food was shit. When they arrived back at their gate they saw that some people were already starting to get on so both girls got their tickets. They showed their tickets to the person checking them and then made their way into the airplane. They had been able to score two seats in first class, which was extremely lucky. They both got a discount on their tickets since they both had a certain amount of miles already on their card. The girls settled down in their seats and waited for the other passengers to board. Once everyone was on the captain started speaking and they buckled their seats and waited for takeoff.

About half way through the flight the captain came on the loud speaker again and told them that they were hitting some turbulence and that they would have to buckle up again. Cassandra saw that Jordan had her iPod in and she was sleeping so Cass buckled her up for her. She also opened the window to see what was going on and was surprised to see that it was raining a little. She decided that if they were running into a storm that the captain or one of the flight attendants would have told them so she thought nothing of it.

Three magazines and book later, the captain came on again telling them that they were about twenty minutes away from Sand Diego and that everyone would have to buckle up while they slowly descended to the runway. It was bumpy landing, which Cassandra wasn’t fond of, but they got off the plane quickly. Cassandra and Jordan went to baggage claim to get their suitcases. Once they got all of their stuff together they went outside and hailed a taxi. Jordan told the man which hotel they would be staying in. While Cassandra paid for the taxi, Jordan started checking them in since everything was under her name.

When they got to their room and opened the door they were in awe. They had a perfect view of the beach which made them want to quickly change into their bathing suits and go down there for the rest of the afternoon. When they got down there they weren’t surprised to see that it was super crowded.

It took them about ten minutes to find a place to lay their towels. Both girls quickly laid their towels down before anyone could take their spots and started to apply their suntan lotion. After waiting a couple of minutes for it to soak in the girls ran to the water. They weren’t phased by the cold water since it was easily ninety-five degrees out. They played around in the water for an hour or so and then decided that the sun was mild enough for them to sunbathe. They applied another coat of sunscreen and laid on their towels soaking up the warmth. While they were sunbathing the two girls just talked about whatever came to their minds.

“I was thinking of getting two more tattoos. What do you think?” Cassandra asked her friend. Jordan turned her head so that she was facing her friend before replying.

“I think that would be awesome. What would they be?” Jordan asked. Jordan already did a tattoo for her last summer. It was on her wrist and it was a picture of a camera and under it it said 'open your eyes'.

“I was thinking I would get one on my ribs on the right side and another one on the back of my shoulder on my left side. The one on my ribs would say ‘there is a light that will never go out’ and the one on my shoulder would say ‘let it be’ with three small birds underneath it. What do you think?” Cass told her friend.

“Rib tattoos hurt a lot. Are you ready for it?” Jordan advised her friend.

“Hopefully. I just wanted to get some new ink that meant something to me,” Cass told Jordan.

“Well then you should definitely get them. Would you want me to do them?” Jordan asked.

“Of course!” Cassandra told her friend with a ‘duh’ face.

“Awesome. We can plan it more when we get back,” Jordan told her friend.

“Sure,” Cassandra said with a smile. The two girls flipped onto their backs to sunbathe. After about twenty minutes the two girls decided that they had gotten enough sun for the day and decided to go back to their hotel room and change for dinner. Cassandra was told that there was this great Italian place called Baci Ristorante. It was also great because it was within walking distance from their hotel.

After they got ready they each grabbed their purses and made their way to the restaurant. They were almost three when suddenly Cassandra felt someone cover her eyes and whisper in her ear, “We meet again Cassandra Knowles.”
♠ ♠ ♠
__

Enjoy c:

Traveling outfits
beach and dinner

rib tattoo- back shoulder tattoo - wrist tattoo
^ Aren’t those tattoos pretty? I think so… c:

CLIFFHANGERRRRR. I want you to try and guess who it is?

Once again my apologies for the shortness of this chapter…

please comment and subscribe :D

Thanks to:
atinylittled0t
Devastating Home.
OfTheSea