‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Assualt!

Cassandra suddenly froze when she heard the person speak into her ear. Jordan seemed to notice that while Cass was struggling that something was up so she started to yell for help.

“HELP! SOMEBOY MY FRIEND IS BEING ASSAULTED! HELP!” she yelled loudly so everyone could hear her.

After struggling from the person’s grip for a couple of seconds she hit her captor’s shin with the back of her foot. They quickly let go of her mouth to bend down and hold the part of their leg that pain was shooting from.

“Aww, fuck. Why’d ya have to do that? I was just trying to surprise you,” the person said from the ground.

Cassandra turned around to see who it was and immediately regretted her earlier actions. The man who was crouching down to tend to his leg was the one and only Michael Christopher Fuentes.

“Oh shit, I’m so sorry. Mike. Why didn’t you tell me it was you? I thought it was some rapist trying to kidnap me,” Cassandra bent down and examined his leg to make sure she didn’t do sever damage to it.

While Jordan was yelling at everyone to call the police and to help her friend she must’ve noticed that Cassandra was talking and making sure the supposed rapist was okay because next thing you know she’s standing next to Cassandra trying to drag her away.

“Why the fuck are you trying to help him? He was trying to rape you! Why on earth would you try to help him?!” Jordan asked her friend in disbelief. She started to pull her friend away from the strange man. “C’mon. Why aren’t you running away? You know, if I were you I would’ve kicked him in the balls and would’ve run away,” Jordan told her friend letting go of her hand, after her futile attempts at getting her friend away.

“Jordan, this is Mike Fuentes,” Cassandra told her friend. Mike looked up at the blonde that was standing and waved slightly with a smile.

“Who’s that?” Jordan asked her friend.

“Well, I see that you two have places to go, but it was really nice to see you again Cass. Maybe we could get in touch and hang out before you leave?” Mike asked her. He got up and waved at them before walking away.

“Who the hell is Mike Fuentes?” Jordan asked her friend.

“I’ll explain tell you later. Let’s get some food. I’m starving,” Cassandra told her friend with a smile.

~all my heart~

The girls had just ordered their food and were now waiting for it to come.

“So, do you wanna tell me what was going on out there?” Jordan asked her friend with a raised eyebrow.

“Okay, well you saw the whole beginning part right? Where I was freaking out?” Cassandra asked, starting from the beginning, of the incident.

“Yeah, hence why I was yelling for help,” Jordan said.

“Well, he wasn’t a rapist or a killer or a kidnapper. He’s Michael Fuentes,” Cassandra told her friend.

“Michael Fuentes? Fuentes, Fuentes, that name sounds familiar,” Jordan told her friend thinking of why she heard the name before.

“He’s the brother of Vic Fuentes? Lead singer of the band I was showing you the other day, Pierce the Veil? You thought he was really hot and that you’d bang him? Remember now?” Cassandra asked, trying to make Jordan remember.

“Ohhhhhh, I remember now. Really? They’re brothers? Well, I guess I can see it. Does this mean we’ll be able to see them?! I’ll be able to see Vic?” Jordan asked her friend smirking at the end.

“Yeah, Mike’s younger, I think, and yeah, if you want we can get together with them and I’m pretty sure that Vic will be there,” Cassandra said answering her friend’s question.

“Well, I say we call them first thing tomorrow morning” Jordan said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“Whatever you want,” Cassandra said with a smile.

Tomorrow as definitely going to be very interesting.

~all my heart~

The next morning the girls got dressed and picked up a little breakfast from the downstairs café and then Cassandra called Mike.

“Hey Cass,” he said after the second ring.

“I was wondering if your offer of meeting up was still good,” Cassandra asked.

“Of course it’s still good. The guys and I aren’t doing anything this whole week so you can drop by whenever you want,” Mike told her.

“Awesome, I want to introduce you to my friend. I told her about you guys and she really wants to meet all of you,” Cassandra said with a smile.

“The more the merrier. Here, we’re going to the beach later, around two-ish. Do you and your friend want to join us?

“Sure, which beach?” Cassandra asked him.

“We usually go to Mission Beach,” he told her.

“Awesome, I’ll text you when we get there,” Cassandra asked him.

“Yeah, I’ll see you then,” Mike said and he hung up.

“So, we’re going to go to the beach with them today. Around two-ish today we’ll meet them at Mission Beach,” Cassandra informed her friend.

“That’s not in walking distance, I don’t think,” Jordan told her friend.

“You’re right. Do you want to rent a car?” Cass asked.

“I think that would be a good idea. There’s no way we can walk everywhere,” Jordan told her.

~all my heart~

The girls had just finished getting ready for the beach and were now driving towards their destination. They quickly found a parking space and grabbed all of their stuff. Cass texted Mike to let him and the guys know that they arrived and so that he could tell her where they were. A couple of seconds later her phone vibrated signaling a new message. It read, cool we’re next to this neon pink umbrella. Cassandra looked for the pink umbrella that he was talking about and immediately spotted it. It stuck out like a sore thumb. Cass pointed to where they boys were to Jordan and they girls quickly made their way over. They spotted the boys a couple feet away from the umbrella. They, too, stuck out like the umbrella, with their dark long hair and most of them had tattoos. They were very different from a group of typical California boys.

“Hey, Mike,” Cassandra greeted when they arrived to where the boys had laid down their towels.

“Cassandra!” Mike said happily. He walked over to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. “Guys, you remember Cassandra right? She was our photographer from our last concert in Maryland,” Mike explained.

The boys all nodded and made noises to indicate that they did remember Cass.

“Hi again. Uh, this is my friend Jordan Marie,” Cassandra told them.

“Hey, you guys can just call me Jordan,” Jordan told them. She seemed to have become a little shyer than her usual outgoing and bubbly self. It must have been the experience to meeting some new people.

“Hey Jordan, I’m Tony,” Tony told her with a smile and a wink.

“I’m Jaime,” Jaime told her, shaking her hand.

“And I’m Vic, the older and better looking Fuentes brother,” he told her with a wink.

Jordan just blushed at his statement and smiled acknowledging him.

“And, I’m Mike. Please ignore my older brother, let’s hit the waves!” Mike suggested.

Everyone agreed to his suggestion and the girls quickly took off their shorts and shirt and ran after the boys into the water. They all played around in the water, relaxing, and enjoying the sun on their skin.

Suddenly Tony yelled out, “marco!”

To which Jaime immediately responded with “polo!” And so began their game of Marco Polo on a nice San Diego beach. Everyone had a blast playing the game and just splashing each other with the salt water.

After an hour or two of being out in the ocean everyone started to get hungry so they went back to their towels and ate some of the snacks that Cassandra and Jordan had brought along with them. They ate their snacks and got to know each other a little. The boys learned that Jordan was a tattoo artist and that both girls knew All Time Low and had grown up with them. They both confirmed that they were single but neither was looking to change that any time soon.

“I like your tattoo,” Jaime told Cassandra when they started to talk about the ones that they had.

“Thanks. Jordan did it for me,” the blonde smiled remember that it was her birthday present last year.

“Well, it looks great,” he said with a smile.

“I’ve been thinking of getting another one,” Tony said.

“Really?” Vic asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know where yet but I know I want another one,” he said while shrugging his shoulders.

“Cass and I were just talking yesterday about how she wanted some new tats as well,” Jordan said.

“What were you thinking of getting?” Mike asked her.

“Well, I was thinking of getting on my ribs. It would say ‘there is a light that will never go out’,” Cassandra motioned where on her ribs she’d get the tattoo, “and I wanted to get one on the back of my shoulder saying ‘let it be’ with some birds flying underneath it.”

“Sounds nice and the rib tattoo will be hot,” Tony told her while winking.

Cassandra just smiled and blushed a little.

The six of them stayed at the beach for a little longer and when they were about to leave Vic invited the girls over to their house that Friday, which was in two days. He asked if they wanted to swim a bit in their pool and then later they would be having a house party. The girls agreed and they parted ways with the boys. On the car ride back home Jordan told her friend, “y’know, Vic is even hotter in person and Tony’s not too bad either.”

“Well, I’m glad that you think so,” Cassandra told her friend with a smile, “just remember that you just got out of a serious relationship.”

“Well, it’s not like I’m going to have anything long term with them, plus Tony has a girlfriend. Plus, I think I deserve a little fun. Alex had so much fun when we were dating, I think I deserve some. Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing,” Jordan said with a small smirk on her face.

“I’m sure you do. I’m not telling you what to do or anything, just be careful. I don’t want you getting hurt,” Cassandra told her friend seriously.

“I won’t get hurt,” Jordan reassured Cass.

The two of them were quiet for the rest of the way to their hotel. Cassandra wondered how the next couple of days would be with the boys around.
♠ ♠ ♠
__

outfits c:

SAN DIEGO! :D

I’m sorry that I didn’t update earlier. I had work in the morning and then I had to get my friend’s birthday present ready since she turned 16 today C:

Thanks:
BatmanZebraFanatic
Devastating Home.
ATLlover77