‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Reunited

It has been a week since the girls visited the boys at the concert. Today was a big day for Cassandra. She was going to go to a The Maine concert with Jordan today, but before that she had or edit a couple of photos for work. Right now she was sitting at her desk with her laptop in front of her looking at some photos she had recently taken. After editing pictures for a couple of hours she sent the final products to her boss and then closed her computer. She quickly had a shower and changed into the outfit she would be wearing to the concert. She went to her car and drove to Inkstop and parked in the last free parking space. She walked into the building and slowly raised her sunglasses to absorb her surroundings. She saw a couple of people sitting on one of the couches waiting to get their tattoos. She went up to the front desk and greeted the receptionist, Lyla.

“Hey, Ly,” Cassandra greeted the girl.

“Hey, Cass. Jordan’s just finishing up a tattoo right now. You know where is she is,” Lyla told her with a smile.

“Thanks, Lyla,” she told the girl while walking in the direction of the room where Jordan did her tattoos. She walked into the room and saw a girl who looked around our age getting what looked like angel wings with a name and a date on her lower back.

“Hey,” she greeted her friend who was immersed in the art she was doing.

“Hey, I’ll be finished in two minutes,” Jordan told her not looking up from her work.

“Cool, do you mind if I wait here?” Cass asked her.

“Knock yourself out,” Jordan said while putting in the some of the details in the angel wings. Cassandra sat down on the chair that was in the room and started talking to the girl getting the tattoo.

“What are you getting a tattoo of?” she asked the girl.

“Oh, it’s a pair of angel wings with the name Lisa in the middle with the date December 1, 2011. I’m getting it in honor of my girlfriend,” she said.

“Oh, I’m sure that your girlfriend’s looking at you from above,” Cass told her while smiling at her.

“Yeah, that’s why I’m getting this. So that she’ll always be with me,” she told Cassandra.

“That’s cute,” she said with a smile.

“Well, you’re done, Victoria,” Jordan told her while wiping the tattoo lightly. She taped on a piece of gauze over the tattoo.

“Thanks Jordan. You’re the best,” Victoria told her and hugged her before she left.

Jordan took of her gloves and threw them in the trash. She grabbed her bag and looked at Cassandra.

“Ready to go?” Jordan asked her.

“Yup,” she replied as he picked up her bag. The two of them walked out of the room. As they passed the desk they said bye to Lyla.

They got into Cassandra’s Honda Civic and started to make their way to the venue where The Maine would be playing. When they got there, Cassandra texted an old friend telling her that they arrived and that they should meet up. Their friend didn’t take long to reply back agreeing that they should meet up at the booth where The Maine would be selling their merch. Cassandra and Jordan took a while to find where the booth was since neither of them had any sense of direction. When they finally found it they saw their friend that they haven’t seen in six years before their eyes.

“Cassandra! Jordan!!” they heard the girl shriek as she ran over to them. “I haven’t seen you guys in so long! I’ve missed you so much,” she told them while hugging them at the same time.

“Jenn! I’ve missed you too,” Cass told her while hugging her tightly.

“Yeah, it’s good to see you again,” Jordan told her with a smile.

They all pulled apart and just started talking about how their lives have been for the last six years.

“Well, I’m a photographer now so I go to photo shoots and take pictures for companies and stuff,” Cass told her friend.

“Yeah and you would not guess what I am,” Jordan teased her friend.

“Umm, a physical therapist?” Jenn guessed.

“Ehh, wrong! I’m a tattoo artist,” Jordan told her with a goofy smile.

“REALLY?! Ohmygosh! You need to do a tattoo for me,” Jenn told her friend with a big smile.

“I would love to. Just name a time and we’ll get that baby done,” Jordan said.

“Awesome, can’t wait,” Jenn said with a huge smile on her face.

“So, what’s up with you?” Cassandra asked Jenn.

“Well, I’ve become a teacher and you will not believe what I’m going to say next,” Jenn told her friends.

“What?!” Cassandra exclaimed.

“You’ve gotta tell us!” Jordan said with wide eyes.

“Well, I’m getting married!” Jenn said with a huge smile on her face.

“WHAT?! REALLY?!” Cassandra shrieked at her friend.

“Show me the ring!” Jordan demanded. Jenn placed her hand out in front of her so her ring was sparking in the summer sun.

“Damn, that’s one huge rock,” Cassandra observed.

“Yeah, your guy really coughed up the money for that thing,” Jordan agreed.

“Wait, who are you marrying?” Cassandra asked her friend.

“Garrett, who else?” Jenn said with an obvious tone.

“Really? That’s perfect! You guys are so adorable together,” Jordan gushed.

“Yeah, you guys will be so happy together,” Cassandra said.

“I better be the maid of honor!” Jordan joked.

“Hey! I’ve known her longer, therefore, I get first dibs on being the maid of honor!” Cassandra told her friend.

“Oh, well, actually my older cousin is going to be the maid of honor,” Jenn told her friends awkwardly but quickly added, “but you will definitely be bridesmaids,” when she saw their disappointed expressions.

“I can deal with that,” Jordan told said while smiling.

“Yeah, me too, when is it?” Cassandra asked.

“March 19th,” Jenn told them.

“Wow, that’s quite a while away,” Cassandra noted.

“Yeah, we wanted to wait for a time when the guys wouldn’t be doing anything,” Jenn explained.

“Yeah, that’s what me and Zack are doing too,” Cass said while nodding her head.

“Really? when are you thinking of having your wedding?” Jenn asked her.

“Um, well, I’m not really sure but I want to have a spring or early summer wedding since I want an outdoor one,” she told her.

“That sounds really nice,” Jenn said with a smile.

“Well, I think the guys are about to go on,” Jordan informed everyone.

“Yeah, let’s go,” Cassandra said.

“Oh, and I’ll get you guys backstage so you can talk with the guys,” Jenn told them.

“Awesome!” Cass said with a smile. “I love talking to Pat and Kennedy.”

“Really? I like John more,” Jordan said.

“Really? I wonder why,” Cassandra said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

“Shut up,” Jordan mumbled while pushing Cassandra to the side playfully.

They were finally reunited.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
Outfits!

Chapter up!
I hope you guys like it : )
Jenn’s back for the time being…
Remember her? I hope you do!
Anyway, please comment and subscribe<333

Please read this one-shot that I made for a contest! It features Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens! Check it out and comment on it por favor!

Oh, and I’m probably not going to be able to update next Friday because I’m going to my friend’s sweet 16! :D <3 So, I might update on Saturday? Just a heads up.

Also! I really want to get at least 3 comments on this chapter. Do you guys think you can do it? I think you can. There are 14 of you subscribers and I really want to know how you feel about this story so far… Thanks C:

Shmanks to:
Devastating Home.