‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Shots

Cass had just got off the phone with Zack. She was really surprised that he talked to her, let alone had a civil conversation with her. They actually had a calm and mature conversation, which Cass did not think would happen the next time they talked to each other.

Cassandra and Jordan were debating on what to wear to the party that the guys were holding that night. Vic had told them to get there around seven-thirty, which seemed a little early for a party to Cass, but maybe they did things differently on the west coast. She didn’t question it and started getting dressed in the cute summer dress she picked. Jordan was doing the same. She had decided on wearing a dress that she got a couple weeks ago. She paired it with her leather jacket and a pair of cute black booties.

Jordan wasn’t going to hold herself back at this party. She was going to throw away her inhibitions and just have the time of her life. She was going to start to make up for all the times she spent thinking of Alex and if he was partying with another girl while they were on tour. She would be thinking of him while wearing a pair of sweats and one of his t-shirts that he left. It was now her time to have fun. Well, at least that’s what Jordan told Cass she was going to be doing at the party.

Cass had been declared designated driver, yet again. She didn’t mind though, she liked looking after people, plus it was funny to watch everyone make fools of themselves. She would have to a drink or two but nothing too serious. Someone had to take care of Jordan after all.

Cass decided that she was going to wear her light blue dress with white wedges. She wasn’t going to go all out or try too hard with her outfit since she wasn’t trying to impress anyone. She was still feeling horrible about what she did to Zack. She definitely still had feelings for him, who couldn’t after dating for practically six years? She knew that they both had to work some emotional and personal problems out, but hopefully they would get back together. Cass couldn’t really imagine her future without him.

The girls were finally all ready to head over to the Fuentes's residence and with a couple of minutes to spare. They arrived at the house and rang the doorbell. Vic answered the door.

“Hey guys. I’m really glad you guys could make it,” he said to the girls. He invited them into the house.

“I think you’re missing something,” Jordan told him while looking at his legs.

Vic just awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. “Yeah, about that, I got a little sidetracked,” he explained.

“We’re not judging,” Cass told him, “but I think it would be better if you put on some pants. Your guests should be arriving soon.”

“Guests aren’t supposed to come until nine, but I’ll put some on so that you guys aren’t uncomfortable. Make yourselves at home,” he told them. He left the room which left Cassandra and Jordan to look around the room awkwardly. Thankfully, they didn’t have to deal with it for too much longer because after a couple of minutes, Mike, Jaime, and tony barged in. They seemed to be joking with each other and they were pretty loud but when they saw the girls sitting on the cough in the living room, everything went quiet.

Jaime was the one who broke the silence. “What are you guys doing here? The party doesn’t start for another hour and a half,” he was confused.

“Vic told us to get here at seven-thirty,” Cass told them.

“Oh, it was probably for a little pre-party drinking,” Mike said.

“Well, you guys can just sit while we put the drinks in the coolers,” Tony told them with a smile.
By the time Tony arrived back into the living room, Vic had come down with some pants on. Cass looked at his outfit and just stared at his brightly colored shirt. She remembered him wearing a similar type of shirt at the concert where she took their pictures. She figured that it was just his style.

“Why did you tell us to come so early?” Jordan asked Vic. She was confused why he told them to come to his house so early. There wasn’t anyone here except for the boys, Cass, and herself.

“Well, I just thought that we could have some fun before the party. You guys seemed really cool at the beach so I thought we could hang out some more before you left,” Vic explained.

“Oh, well, that’s…that’s a good reason,” Jordan said quietly. Cass looked over at her and saw that her face was getting a little pink.

“So, what do you guys want to do?” Tony asked them.

“Uhh, let’s get a couple beers and we could just talk?” Jordan suggested.

“Sure, we bought a couple different types so you have a selection,” Mike said. Everyone walked into the kitchen and looked in the coolers to pick out a bottle to drink. After everyone was satisfied with their choices they all walked back into the living room. Cassandra and Jaime ran towards the couch was the comfiest piece of furniture in the room hands down. Which left Vic with the lazyboy and Tony with the chair next to the couch. Jordan was the last one to arrive into the room which left her without a chair. Cassandra was about to move over on the couch so Jordan could sit down but it seems like Vic beat her to it.

“Hey, Jordan why don’t you sit on my lap?” Vic asked her.

“Uhh, are you sure?” Jordan asked him uncertain if it would be okay for him.

“Yeah, you’re small so you must be light and there’s nowhere else to sit,” Vic said with a smile.

Jordan walked over to where Vic was sitting and hesitantly sat on his lap.

“I’m not too heavy?” Jordan asked him when she was settled on his lap.

“Definitely not. You’re like a feather,” Vic told her with a smile on his face. Jordan just blushed and she squeaked when she felt Vic’s arms wrap around her midsection to keep her from falling off of his lap.

Cassandra and Jaime started talking about their favorite drinks.

“I’m a fan of Smirnoff,” Cass said to him.

“I’m more of a Jager type of guy,” Jaime told her.

They talked and talked about some more frivolous things before Jaime directed his attention to Vic Jordan on the recliner.

“So, when do you think they’ll get together?” Jaime asked her.

“Umm, well by the looks of it soon. Tonight probably,” Cass said. The two of them were observing the lead singer and tattoo artist. Right now, Vic was whispering something into her ear and she was blushing like crazy. They seemed to be hitting it off and before you know it Vic had entrapped her mouth with his. Jordan moved around so that her body was now facing his and she was straddling his lap. Hands were everywhere and the recliner was moving back and forth from the motion of their hips.

“We should probably break that up soon. Guests are gonna be here in a couple minutes,” Tony said pointing to the couple.

“Yeah, who wants to be the lucky person?” Mike asked with a wink.

“I shot not,” Cass said quickly. She had already had experiences trying to interrupt Jordan kissing people and they all ended poorly.

“I shot not,” Jaime said quickly after Cass.

“I shot not,” said Tony at the same time as Jaime, leaving Mike to do the dirty work.

“Fuck you guys,” he muttered and he walked over to where the couple was. “Hey, uh, Vic, the guests are going to be here any minute. You should, uh, greet them and stop making out with Jordan,” he said awkwardly. Vic ignored him the first time and kept on kissing Jordan. Now, Mike was getting a little annoyed but tried again. “Vic, dude, you need to stop fucking sucking off her face. The party’s about to start. When the guests get here then you can continue to molest her but now’s not the time. We gotta get anything fragile and breakable out of here pronto,” Mike told him with a stronger voice. Vic just held his hand up in front of his younger brother’s face and flipped him the bird. This angered Mike and walked over to the couch and grabbed a pillow that was behind Jaime. “I told you to fucking stop!” he yelled at his brother and he hurled the pillow at their heads. This caused both adults to stop what they were doing and glare at Mike.

“What the fuck was that for?” Jordan asked him while glaring holes into his face.

“We need to get ready for the party!” Mike hissed.

Jordan huffed, annoyed that they were interrupted but got off of Vic and took the pillow and put it back on the couch. Vic also got up, glared at his brother and started taking down the thing that could get destroyed if they were left out during the party. After making the house party proof they got the drinks out and the red solo cups out. Now, they just had to wait for the guests to arrive. After people started pouring into the house the party had begun. Now, all Cass needed to do was keep any eye on Jordan and make sure she didn’t go crazy and make a fool of herself.

~all my heart~

The party was now in full swing and it was only eleven. Cass had lost Jordan and bumped into someone while trying to find her.

“Ohmygod I’m so sorry,” Cass said to the person when she realized that she had spilled both her drink and the person’s drink on them.

“It’s totally fine,” the person said. Cassandra looked up to see a man with black hair that was swept across his forehead and brown eyes. She could see a couple tattoos peeking out from underneath his collar and she saw that one of his arms was covered in them.

“No, it’s totally my fault. Here let me get you another drink,” Cass told him.

“You don’t have to,” he said with a smile. “No harm no foul. I’m fine,” he reassured her.

“I insist. Please. You stay here, I’ll be right back,” Cassandra told him. He just nodded with a smile on his face and stood there. Cassandra rushed into the kitchen and guess who she found getting themselves another drink? Jordan Marie Carter, that’s who.

“Jordan! Where have you been?” Cassandra asked her when she walked over to her.

“Here and there. Why?” Jordan asked her friend while pouring herself a cup of Smirnoff and juice.

“I’m supposed to keep any eye on you!” Cassandra told her.

“I’m not a kid, y’know. I can take care of myself,” the girl told her friend.

“Whatever,” Cass said and she poured a drink and walked out of the kitchen.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Jordan asked her friend.

“I spilled my drink as well as their drink on someone,” Cassandra said.

“Let me come!” Jordan said. She scurried over to friend trying hard not to bump into the furniture in her path.

Cassandra walked over to where she left the man and was relieved to see that he was still standing there.

“Once again I’m sorry,” Cassandra said while handing him the drink.

“It’s not a problem,” the man told her with yet another smile.

“Ohmygod. YOU’RE AUSTIN CARLILE! IT’S AUSTIN CARLILE! I’m such a big fan of yours! Ahhh! You’re seriously one of my role models. I love you. I can’t believe that you’re here! Can I take a picture with you? Can you sign something for me? I can’t believe I’m actually meeting you. This is surreal,” Jordan rambled. Austin just smiled and laughed at her words.

“He’s who?” Cass asked her friend.

“Austin Carlile? Lead singer of Of Mice & Men? He’s probably one of the most attractive people on this planet?” Jordan tried to jog her friend’s memory.

“Nope, never heard of him,” Cassandra said.

“That’s probably because you don’t really listen to their type of music,” Jordan said. She turned to Austin and started talking to him again. “I’m such a huge fan. I love you and your music and you’ve saved me so many times. I can’t thank you enough,” Jordan told him. She couldn’t stop smiling. She was finally meeting one of her role models.

“I’m glad to hear that. That’s what we’re trying to do with our music,” he told her with a smile.

“Do you still want to take some pictures together?” he asked her. Jordan just nodded and took out her phone Austin took it from her and they started taking pictures together. Cassandra decided that she would leave Jordan to enjoy her little fan girl moment. She sipped a little of her drink and walked over to where everyone were doing body shots. Cassandra never participated in those types of things but she liked to watch them. She watched them for a couple of minutes but quickly got bored. She then wandered around the house. She found Jordan outside on the steps with Austin and Tony. She decided to join them since she had nothing else to do.

“I didn’t knowwww that you guys knew each otherrrr,” Jordan slurred. It was evident that she was no longer buzzed but full on wasted.

“Yeah, they’re from Costaaa Mesaaa which isn’t that far awayyy from here,” Tony said.

“Ohhh, heyyy Tonyyy, have I ever tolddd you thattt you look sooo sexyyy with those tattoooos and gaugesss? You’reeee sooo fuckingggg hotttt. I wissshhhh you weren’t takennnnn” she slurred to the guitarist.

“Nopeeeee, butttttt I’m gladdddd to hearrr thattt, you’re prettyyy smokinggggg yourselffff y’know thatttt? Haha, well this hottt bodddyyy is no longgerrrr onn the marketttt. Sorrryyy babe,” Tony slurred with a lazy smile.

Cassandra left the conversation because she realized that she was out of her drink. She decided that she was done with alcohol for the night and grabbed a bottle of water instead. She walked around and talked to a few people. She saw that Jordan had relocated herself and she was making out with Vic once again but they were standing up with Vic’s back pressed against the wall. His hands were slowly riding her dress up and her hands were in his hair pulling on it. Vic then started to kiss down her jaw and started sucking on her neck. He then moved towards her collarbone and then moved to the top of her breasts. Cassandra couldn’t watch them anymore or else she’d feel embarrassed. It was like she was watching free porn.

She started feeling a little light headed so she moved outside and gazed up at the stars for a while. She could see the little dipper and the big dipper along with Orion’s belt. She loved to star gaze, it was so interesting to think about the stars and space and if there might be other living things out there.

She must have been looking at the stars for a long time because then she started to hear people yelling ‘shots! Shots! Shots!’ from the house. This interested her; she wanted to see what all the commotion was about. She walked back into the house only to see Jordan in the middle of the mass of people. She was sitting on the kitchen table and she had all of these empty shot glasses around her. Cassandra watched her friend drink shot after shot in record time. Next thing she knew she saw Jordan lying on the table that she was just sitting on and she saw that her dress was now pushed up to her stomach, showing her black lacy thong. Cass figured that she was going to do a couple of body shots now. What surprised Cass was that she saw Austin place a little salt on the top of Jordan’s thigh and place the slice of lime in her mouth. He then poured a little bit of tequila in her belly button. Then, he licked her the part of her thigh that held the salt. He licked it off her skin and dragged his tongue up to her belly button and quickly licked the shot out. He planted little kisses around her belly button before sucking the little bit left. He moved his mouth to the corner of her mouth and kissed it lightly before taking the lime in his mouth. After sucking all of the juice out of the lime he took the fruit out of his mouth and then kissed Jordan’s lips. It looked like a pretty passionate kiss from where Cass was standing. She knew that Jordan would hate not being able to remember this moment. She as kissing one of her role models and she wouldn’t be able to remember it. Cass decided to take a picture of it for Jordan so that she could see when she sobered up later. The two continued to make out in front of the crowd which seemed to be enjoying it. They finally pulled away from each other, out of breath with goofy smiles on their faces. Jordan hopped off the table and linked hands with Austin but before they did that Cassandra saw Austin push something into the top part of Jordan's dress, most likely her bra. She figured he was leaving her his number or something. They walked over to the couch in the living and continued their little love fest.

Cassandra checked her phone to see what time it was. It said 1:34am. Cassandra decided that they would leave at two, two forty-five the latest. Cassandra looked around to see if she could talk to anyone. Jordan was out of the picture since she was a little busy with Austin. She looked to Vic or the other guys but they were nowhere to be seen. She then spotted a man sitting on the couch sipping a drink. Cassandra walked over to the standing against the wall and she walked over to stand next to him. She saw that he was a ginger and a pretty attractive one at that.

“Uhh, do you need something?” the man asked her when he caught her staring at him.

Cassandra blushed in embarrassment and replied with a quiet no. The guy just chuckled and held out his hand. “I’m Alan Ashby,” he said with a smile.

“Cassandra Knowles,” Cass said and she shook his hand. “Not a drinker?” Cass asked while gesturing towards his filled drink.

“I’m designated driver,” he told her with a frown.

“Oh, me too,” she said holding up her bottle of water.

“Well, then we got to stick together and keep safe from the crazy drunks here,” he told her.

“Yeah, sober forces unite!” Cass giggled.

“Haha, you’re giggle’s cute,” Alan said quietly. “I’m not gay,” he told her suddenly.

“Uhh, that’s good to know,” Cassandra said awkwardly.

“It’s just that, uh, all of my fans think that Austin and I are gay for each other and I just wanted to let you know that it’s not true. I’m straight,” he told her while blushing.

“You’re in the band with him?” Cassandra asked him while pointing to where Austin and Jordan were still kissing.

“Yeah, Of Mice & Men. I’m the rhythm guitarist,” he said.

“Ohh, my friend is in love with your band,” Cassandra told him with a smile.

“Really? I could sign something for her,” he told her with a smile.

“Really? That would be awesome,” Cassandra said with a smile. She didn’t know what to hand him so she just handed him her water bottle. He took Sharpie out of his pocket and took the water bottle from her hand. He quickly signed it and handed it back to her. “Thank so much again,” she told him with a big smile.

Cassandra and Alan talked for a little longer. She talked about how she was photographer and how she was on vacation with Jordan, who was a tattoo artist. They also talked about their families and friends and then got to the topic of music.

“So what music do you enjoy?” he asked her, wanting to get to know her more.

“Well, I like indie, alternative, rock, and a little pop,” she said with a smile.

“Who do you like?” he asked her.

“Uhh, All Time Low, Sleeping with Sirens, The Maine, Ryan Adams, The Beatles, Artic Monkeys, Justin Beck, and I kinda like Katy Perry and P!nk,” Cassandra blushed as she said the last two. She wasn’t really proud that she liked them but their songs were just too catchy!

“Interesting choice,” Alan said with a smirk.

“Don’t judge me!” Cassandra whined playfully.

“I’m not,” Alan said, still smirking.

“I think you are!” she pouted.

“Whatever floats your boat darling,” he told her. The smirk was still painted on his face. “Hey, I was thinking, we should hang out soon, y’know before you leave to go to Arizona and everything,” he suggested with a small smile.

“Yeah, seems like fun, we could hang with the other guys too, I’m sure Jordan would like that,” Cassandra winked.

“Awesome, well, here’s my number,” Alan said while writing it on her hand in the sharpie he had.
“Hey, uh, I don’t really know your name, but you’re Jordan’s friend right? Well, she just passed out so I think it’s time you brought her home. I don’t want anything to happen to her so do you want me to accompany you?” Cass thought that his name was Austin.

“It’s fine. You should go and enjoy the party. I’m fine. I only had two beers, I’m totally fine,” Cass reassured him.

“Oh, well, let me at least help you carry her out to the car,” Austin told her with a smile.
Austin picked her up bridal style and the two of them walked to the rented car. Austin put her in the passenger’s seat and kissed her forehead.

“Shit, I forgot. How am I going to get her into the hotel room?” Cassandra asked herself. There was no way she could carry her.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Austin suggested.

“That would be great but how would you get back to the party?” Cass asked him.

“I’ll go get Alan. Please. You stay here, I’ll be right back,” he said imitating her words from earlier. A few minutes later, Austin came back with the ginger walking behind him. “We’ll follow you,” Austin told her.

“Got it,” Cassandra said. She buckled her seatbelt and started to drive to the hotel. When they arrived Austin carried Jordan up the stairs and placed her on her bed. Cassandra thanked him once again and he left. Cassandra changed her clothes and brushed her teeth and then went into bed to get a good night’s sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
__

partay outfits!

I’m sorry that I’m updating later than usual. But it’s a super duper long chapter c: Over 3,500 words :D I hope I get lots of comments for it <3 Think of it as an earlier birthday present from me to you. :P I say that because my birthday is tomorrow!!! :D I FINALLY TURN 16 :D so, yeah, please comment! It would make me really happy and it could be your birthday present for me! ;)

So, yeah, appearance by Of Mice & Men! Specifically Alan and Austin<3 :)

so please subscribe and comment. I love you all <3

Thanks to:
Devastating Home.


I'm going to go watch the Olympics now c: I love watching them. I don't care who wins...I root for the cute people ;) I love watching the gymnastics an diving. It's so cool. okay, well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter c: