‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Goodbye

Cassandra and Jordan and told the boys to quickly stop at their hotel. They had decided they would check out early since they were staying at Austin’s for the night. It would save them some money since they wouldn’t have to pay for a night. They went up to their room and quickly packed everything they brought into their suitcases and went back down to the lobby. When they got there they went to the front desk and cancelled their reservation for the night and paid for the bill. They then met up with Austin and Alan who helped the girls put their suitcases in the trunk of their car. Then, the girls followed Austin and Alan in their rental car back to Austin’s place. The girls brought their suitcases into Austin’s house and set them against the wall.

“Uh, I hope you don’t mind but Cass and I are going to get dressed in our jammies and we’ll be right down,” Jordan told them.

“Then I guess Alan and I will get dressed in our ‘jammies’,” Austin said teasing her. Jordan just blushed and quickly dragged her suitcase into the nearest bathroom. Five seconds later Jordan popped her head out from the bathroom door and told Cassandra something.

“Cass, what are you waiting for? Get your ass over here. Bring your suitcase. I need to talk to you,” Jordan hissed at her friend, still embarrassed.

“Oh, I didn’t know you wanted me in there as well,” Cass told her friend. She walked over to suitcase and wheeled her suitcase over to where her friend was. “We’ll be back in a couple minutes,” she told them with a smile.

“Ooo, they’re having a girl talk…in the bathroom. So many scenarios are going through my head,” Alan told his taller friend. Austin just smacked his friend on the head and shook his head disapprovingly. His actions may have said one thing but his smile said another. It said that he was thinking of the exact same thing.

Cassandra walked into the bathroom to find Jordan freaking out.

“Oh my God. I can’t believe we’re actually in THE Austin Carlile’s house. Pinch me!” Jordan gushed to her friend. When she saw that her friend was about to do as she told her she quickly added, “not literally.” Cassandra lowered her hand. The two girls washed their faces to get all of the makeup off.

“So, why did you drag me in here?” Cassandra asked her friend as she wiped her face on a hand towel she brought in her suitcase.

“I wanna wear Austin’s clothes tonight. Is that weird? It may be weird but I wanna do it. Help me?” Jordan asked her friend.

“You could ask him for a shirt to wear as pajamas?” Cass suggested.

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Jordan asked herself as she smacker her head. Jordan opened her suitcase and took out her sexiest underwear. “Just in case things get steamy later on,” Jordan said when she noticed Cassandra give her a weird look. “Oh, and just to make everything look real and everything I’m going to give you all of my jammies and stuff,” Jordan said. She handed Cassandra her various nights shirts and shorts along with her one and only silk nightgown. Cassandra put everything in her suitcase and took out her pajamas and some new underwear and zipped up her suitcase. She went into the tub that was in the bathroom, closed the curtain and started to change.

“Don’t look,” Cassandra told her friend.

“Why? I’ve seen everything before, hell, I have everything!” Jordan told her friend.

“I know, it’s just that I’m not really comfortable showing my body? I guess?” Cass told her friend.

“Really? It didn’t seem that way with Zack,” Jordan teased her friend.

Cassandra blushed when her friend told her this. “That was different,” she muttered to herself.

“C’mon. Let’s get that self-confidence up! Put on your underwear and get out of the tub,” Jordan told her friend sternly.

A couple minutes later, Cassandra poked her head out from behind the shower curtain.

“Are you done?” Jordan asked her friend.

Cassandra just nodded.

“Okay, come out. Don’t be shy, Cass,” Jordan told her friend.

Cassandra slowly revealed her body from behind the shower curtain.

“Okay, come here,” Jordan said to her friend and gesturing the area next to her.

Cassandra stood next to friend and then Jordan instructed her to look at herself in the mirror that they were standing in front of.

“This,” Jordan said holding her friend’s face, “this is beautiful. You’re eyes are fucking sexy and your hair is to die for. Your lips are as pink as cotton candy and just as sweet. Your face is a beautiful creation that your parents gave you.” “And this,” Jordan said lightly touching her friend’s collarbones, “are fucking sexy as well. Guys will go crazy for them.” “These,” Jordan said cupping her friend’s boobs, “are beautiful. Any guy would die to see them and I respect you for keeping them a secret from the guys that you don’t care for. I admire that you only let your body be seen by the person you love. Their beautiful and I’m sure that all the girls out there would kill to have a rack like you.” “This,” Jordan said, patting her friend’s stomach, “is as thin as it can be. You’re perfect, and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. There’s no reason for you to lose any weight because you did you’d become a stick, which isn’t healthy.” “And lastly, these,” Jordan said gesturing to her friend’s thighs, “these as beautiful, they’re not overly skinny or overly fat. They’re perfect. All of you is perfect, in my eyes, in Zack’s eyes, in everyone’s eyes. You just need the self-confidence to go along with your killer body.” Jordan finished her little speech which surprisingly left Cass with tears welled up in her eyes. “No need to cry, baby,” Jordan told her friend while wiping the tears that fell.

“It’s just, that no one’s every said such a nice thing to me,” Cassandra croaked.

“Well, that’s why I’m here. We’re best friends right? We’re supposed to help each other when we’re down,” Jordan said with a smile.

Cassandra just nodded and hugged her friend tightly.

“Now, you go finish changing and I’ll me into some sexy underwear for Austin,” Jordan told her friend with a wink. Cassandra nodded and went back behind the shower curtain to change into her pajamas. Jordan changed into her best underwear and slid her dress back on. Once both of the girls were finished they closed their suitcases and walked out of the bathroom.

“You guys took for fucking ever,” Alan told them when they saw the boys again.

“Sorry, we had a girl talk,” Jordan told him. “Uh, so, when we were in the bathroom I realized that I couldn’t find my jammies,” Jordan told the guys.

“Oh, that sucks. Do any of Cass’s fit you?” Alan asked her.

“They’re too small,” Cassandra told the guys.

“Well, I guess it can’t be helped,” Austin said, “you can borrow some of my clothes. You guys can just chill for a little bit while I get Jordan something to wear.” Austin started walking up the stairs to his room with a smiling Jordan walking behind him.

“So, did she really forget her pajamas or not?” Alan asked Cass.

“No, she really forgot them. She’s bad at remembering things like that,” Cass spoke of her close friend.

“I see, well what do? I think Austin has some games around here somewhere,” Alan said.

The two of them decided to look for the games. After a couple of minutes they found the jackpot. Austin had a little closet under his staircase and there were all of the games you could imagine. There was The Game of Life, chess, checkers, Monopoly, Apples to Apples, Candyland, Jenga, Trouble, Connect Four, and more.

“I have never seen so many games in one place since I went to Toys R Us when my sister was a kid,” Cassandra said in awe.

“Yeah, I never knew Austin had so many games,” Alan told her, he, too, was in shock.

“Do you wanna play Apples to Apples? I love that game,” Cassandra suggested.

“Yeah, sure whatever you want,” Alan told her with a smile. Cassandra took the game out and the two of them sat on the living room floor and began to play. After playing for what seemed like an hour the two adults grew bored of the game, it was more fun with more people.

“How long have Austin and Jordan been up there?” Cassandra asked the ginger.

“I have no clue. A long time. I wonder what’s keeping them so long?” Alan wondered. Suddenly the two heard something thud above them.

“You don’t think that they’re…” Cassandra trailed off not wanting to believe it.

“No, they wouldn’t. I mean we’re here and that’d be kinda gross,” Alan told her.

Suddenly they heard a loud moan coming for the ceiling.

“Well, this is awkward,” Cassandra said after they heard the moan.

“Agreed. Do you wanna go outside for a bit?” Alan asked her.

“Uhhh, I’m in my pajamas,” Cassandra told him gesturing to her outfit.

“Oh, right I forgot, uhhh, here, would this make you feel better?” Alan asked her as he took off his shirt and gave it to her.

“Oh, no I couldn’t take your shirt. Wouldn’t you get cold?” Cassandra asked him.

“I’ll be fine. Just take it,” he said holding the shirt out for her.

“Okay,” Cassandra agreed and slowly took the shirt from his hands. She quickly put on his shirt and they walked outside and walked down the street to the small park by Austin’s house. They went over to the swings and started swinging.

“So, I don’t really know anything about you,” Alan told her.

“Well, I could say the same thing about you,” Cassandra teased.

“Well, what do you want to know? I’m an open book,” Alan said while smiling.

“Anything and everything,” Cassandra told him.

Alan then started on with his life story and when he was done Cassandra told him hers. By the end of her story Cassandra was shivering, even with Alan’s shirt on.

“I think it’s about time we get back there, you’re freezing and I’m sure they’re done with their hot and steamy sex,” Alan said, getting off of his swing. Cassandra followed him, hugging herself to try and keep her warm. Alan saw this and wrapped his arm around her to try and conserve their body heat. They arrived back at Austin’s house and saw Jordan and Austin sitting on the floor playing Apples to Apples. Jordan’s hair looked like a bird’s nest and she was wearing one of Austin’s Slipknot shirts. Austin’s cheeks were tinted pink and he had little tuffs of hair sticking up.

“Where did you guys go? And Cass, why are you wearing Alan’s shirt?” Jordan asked her friend when they walked in.

“Well, it was a little obvious that you guys were having sex so we decided to let you have your moment and we went to the park,” Alan told her with a smirk. “And I gave her my shirt because she was cold,” he added. The first comment made Austin’s cheeks get even pinker than they already were and Jordan blush.

Cassandra and Alan sat on the couch and started talking with Jordan and Austin.

“So, how was she?” Alan asked Austin with a wink.

Austin blushed and said quietly, “she was crazy. Even crazier than at the party last night.”

“Nice!” Alan said approvingly.

“Speaking of the party! What exactly did I do?” Jordan asked them with a confused face.

“You really don’t remember?” Alan asked her. Jordan just shook her head. “Well, the only really crazy things that you did that I can remember were your extremely fast intake of shots and the body shot you did with Austin,” Alan told her.

“Before you got crazy you were making out with Vic against a wall,” Cassandra recalled, “oh, you were a total fangirl when you first met Austin. What else did you do? Oh! After the body shots you made out with Austin like crazy. You guys were basically dry humping in the living room. It was kinda gross.”

Jordan just blushed when she heard of all of the things she had done.

“Yup, you were quite the party animal,” Austin agreed.

They all started talking more about what happened at the party but they were interrupted when Jordan’s phone started buzzing. She walked over to where it was and looked to see who it was. She seemed to smile when she saw the text and quickly typed back an answer. She brought her phone to where she was sitting.

“Cass, look at this,” handed her friend her phone.

Cass looked at the screen and saw it was another text from Vic.

awww, why wasn’t I invited? We should go out on a little date! Where are you now?

Cassandra looked a little further down and saw Jordan’s reply.

Next time you’ll be invited! And I’m at Austin’s with Alan & Cass

“Are you sure you did the right thing by telling him where you were?” Cass asked her friend.

“Why shouldn’t I? It’s not like I have anything to hide. I’m just having fun!” Jordan said.

“Yeah, I know, but it’s kinda obvious that Vic likes you,” Cass said.

“Well, I’m not here to get into anything serious and I’m pretty sure I told him that so he should find another girl to like,” Jordan said. “You’re not bothered by it right? That we’re not going to turn into anything more than friends right?” Jordan asked Austin.

“Yeah, it’s no problem. It wouldn’t really work anyway since I’m on tour a lot and from the opposite side of the country,” Austin told her.

“It’s good that you understand,” Jordan told him with a smile.

“So, what do you want to do now?” Cass asked everyone.

“Well, I don’t know about you guys but I’m pooped. I think I’m going to sleep,” Jordan told them while yawning.

“I wonder why,” Cass said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. Jordan just glared at her friend.

“Wait, where are you going to sleep?” Cass asked her friend.

“I didn’t think about that,” Jordan said stopping in her tracks.

“Well, I have only one guest room so I guess if Cass and Alan don’t mind they could sleep there or maybe Alan could sleep in his own house? And Jordan, you could sleep with me in my bed, but only if you want to, I mean,” Austin told her.

Jordan just smiled at the tall singer and said, “race ya!” She began sprinting towards the stairs towards Austin’s room.

“Well, you guys can figure the rest out right?” Austin asked them.

“Yeah, sure,” Cass told him with a smile. Austin nodded and began sprinting after the blonde who had disappeared.

“So, you can sleep in the guest room,” Alan told her.

“Where will you sleep?” Cass asked him.

“I’ll just sleep on the couch,” he told her with a smile.

“Nope, I won’t allow that. You’re going to sleep in the bed,” Cass told him.

“And you sleep on the couch? No way,” Alan told her.

“Are you going to go home?” Cass asked him.

“I wasn’t thinking about it why?” Alan asked.

“Maybe we could share the bed?” Cass suggested.

Alan smiled and held out his hand for her. Cassandra took it and they made their way to the guest room.

“I usually sleep in my underwear, if that’s okay with you?” Alan asked as they got settled in the bed.

“Yeah, it’s fine,” Cass told him shyly. “Wait! Before we go to sleep I have to do something,” she told him.

“What?” Alan asked, curious.

“You can come with if you want,” Cassandra told him. They both left the room and walked to where Jordan and Austin were sleeping. They saw the cute couple sleeping peacefully. Austin’s arm was wrapped around Jordan’s waist and they were all cuddled up together.

“What are we doing in here?” Alan asked her.

“Taking pictures,” Cassandra said holding her phone up. She snapped a few photos and then left the room.

“Why did you do that?” Alan asked.

“Jordan would have killed me if she didn’t have a picture of this memory,” Cass told him with smile.

“You’re such a good friend,” Alan told her with a smile. He hugged her and then kissed her cheek.

“You’re so adorable,” he told her. “Not to mention sexy in my shirt,” he said with a smirk.

Cassandra just blushed and looked down at her mint painted toenails.

“I mean it,” Alan told her. He put his hand underneath her chin and brought her lips closer to his. When they touched it felt nice. Alan’s lips were soft and she could taste a minty taste in his mouth. When they broke apart Cassandra smiled at the red head.

“Why’d you do that?” Cassandra asked him.

“Because you’re beautiful and I know that you’re not looking for a relationship and that you’re leaving tomorrow but I just really wanted to do that. I hope that it didn’t mess up our friendship,” Alan told her seriously.

“It didn’t mess anything up, don’t worry. Not gonna lie, I kinda wanted to do that since I first saw you at the party,” Cassandra told him while blushing. Alan smiled at this and they made their way to the guest room. They both got underneath the covers and Alan put his arm around her waist and they drifted off into the land of dreams.

~all my heart~

Click!

Cassandra woke up to the noise. She sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes. She saw Jordan standing in the room with a smile on her face and camera in hand.

“What are you doing?” Cassandra asked her friend.

“Just taking a picture of the two of you. You’re so adorable,” Jordan told her. Cass looked next to her and saw Alan still holding onto her waist. He seemed to have a small smile in his face, he must have been in the middle of a dream.

“What time is it?” Cass asked her friend.

“It’s around elevenish?” she replied.

“We should probably get ready to go in a couple of hours. It’s going to take us around six hours to drive to Tempe and that’s without any traffic,” Cass told her friend.

“Well, right now Austin’s going to make some breakfast and the Pierce the Veil guys are coming over for a little bit to see us off,” Jordan told Cass.

“That sounds good. I’m going to wake Alan up and we’ll be in the kitchen soon,” Cass said.

Jordan nodded and left the room, probably to keep Austin company in the kitchen. Cassandra looked over at the sleeping body next to hers. He was sleeping so peacefully, she didn’t want to wake him. The sun was hitting his body just right to make him seem even more perfect. She admired his perfection for a little bit longer until she decided that she had to wake him up.

“Alan. Alan Ashby, it’s time to wake up,” she said gently, she shook him a little to try and wake him up. After a couple attempts he was still sleeping like a rock. She decided to try a different approach. It was going to be risky and she didn’t have time to brush her teeth or anything but she leaned down and placed her lips on top of his. She kissed him softly and after a couple of seconds he started responding. He kissed her back and took his hand and placed it on the back of her head, setting her in place. When they broke apart Cassandra smiled down at Alan and saw that he was smiling up at her.

“That was one hell of a wake up,” Alan murmured with a smile.

Cassandra smiled and told him, “it’s time to get. Austin’s making breakfast and then the Pierce the Veil guys are coming over and then Jordan and I have to leave.”

“I don’t like that last part,” Alan said with a frown.

“Yeah, me either, but we have to. Don’t worry, we’ll keep in touch,” Cass assured him.

Alan just nodded and pecked her lips before he got out of bed and walked to the door. He looked back at her and held out his hand, signaling that he wanted her to take it and walk down to the kitchen with him. She did just that and they walked down the stairs and were immediately greeted with the smell of waffles.

“It’s about time you guys came down,” Jordan teased them. She was no longer in Austin’s Slipknot shirt, but in her own clothing.

“Enjoy!” Austin said while putting two plates on the table for them. There was already a plate of waffles on the table for them to take from. After everybody ate Cassandra put on the clothes she was planning on wearing to wear for the day. When she came out of the bathroom she saw that Vic and the guys had arrived. They were all sitting at the table and were eating the waffles on the table.

“Hey, Cass,” Jaime said when he saw her walk into the room.

“Hey, guys,” Cass greeted everyone. They all said ‘hi’ and she sat down next to Alan who was still eating.

Once everyone finished, they all helped clean up the kitchen and then the goodbye’s started. They had all gathered outside in front of Austin’s house.

Jordan.

Everybody was saying goodbye and it was sad. The girls had met a group of great guys here in Southern California and it was hard to leave them. Jordan was watching Cassandra hug everyone goodbye when Vic came up next to her.

“So, this is it?” he asked her.

“Yeah, I’m afraid so. I’ll keep in touch though!” Jordan told him with a smile.

“That’s good. So, do I get a goodbye kiss?” Vic asked her with a smirk. Jordan smiled and pecked him on the lips sweetly.

“Bye Vic, whenever you’re in Maryland, call me. We could get together or something,” Jordan said with a smile. She waved at him and started walking over towards the big group of guys “Bye guys,” she told them when he met up with them.

“Bye, Jordan. It was great to meet you,” Jaime told her with a smile. She hugged them all and told them that they had to keep in touch. Next up was Alan.

“It was nice to meet you Alan,” she told him with a smile.

“Yeah, same, you and Austin are a cute couple,” he said with smirk.

“We’re not a couple. I told him that I just want to have fun this summer and we’re going to keep in touch. Maybe we could become a coupe in the future, but I don’t know,” Jordan told him.

“Enough about me; what’s going on between you and Cass?” Jordan asked him with a smirk.

“Well, we kissed but we’re not going to take anything too far since you guys are leaving and everything. I really wish we could get together but I know that that’s nearly impossible. She might get back together with that Zack guy anyway,” Alan told her with a small frown.

“Hey, you never know what’ll happen. You might get a chance with her!” Jordan said trying to lift up his spirits. “Now, why don’t you go over to her and give her a goodbye to remember,” Jordan said and he she pushed him towards her friend. She saw him walk over to her and they started talking.

“I’m going to miss you,” Jordan heard someone say behind her. She turned around and saw Austin standing there with a sad smile. She looked around to see if anyone was watching them and was thankful to see that everyone else was preoccupied. She could have a cute goodbye with Austin without anyone watching.

“Me too. Meeting you has been the best thing that has happened to me so far. You’re my inspiration for a lot of things and to actually meet you and to get to know you was incredible. I will never forget this,” Jordan told him sincerely.

“Well, it’s the same for me. Never have I ever met someone like you. You’re so beautiful, and witty, and you perfect. That Alex guy was so stupid to mess up his chance with you. You deserve someone better,” he told her with a smile.

“Yeah, same goes for you. That girl who cheated on you didn’t deserve you. You’re too good for her and that was the biggest mistake in her life. I hope you meet a girl who will treat you right,” Jordan told him with a big smile.

“What would you do if I told you I might have already met her?” Austin said quietly. He looked into her eyes deeply. Jordan couldn’t believe he said that. Never in a million years would she ever dream that Austin Carlile would say that to her.

“I’d say that right now, she’s not really looking forward for commitment but maybe in a couple months you could ask her again? That’s only if you feel the same way,” Jordan told him quietly.

Austin just smiled at her answer and hugged her tightly. “I could wait all eternity for you,” he whispered into her ear. He kissed her on the lips and when they broke apart he had a goofy smile on his face. “I’ll miss you, and don’t forget to call! If I’m on your side I’ll call you so we can get together,” he told her.

“Yeah, and if I happen to be over here I’ll do the same,” Jordan told him with a smile.

“It looks like Cass is getting ready to go,” Austin said while looking over at Jordan’s friend. She was getting into the car and waving at Alan. She blew him a little kiss and honked the horn.

“Yeah, well, this isn’t really a goodbye. It’s more of a see you soon,” Jordan told him.

“Yeah,” Austin said with a smile. They walked over to the car and Jordan got in on the passenger side.

“Bye guys!” Cassandra said to everyone. She waved and then they were off. Jordan twisted in her seat and looked out the window to see Austin waving and smiling. She smiled and waved back until he was a small little speck in the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
--
outfits!

Long chapter! And now, we’re off to Tempe!!! :D I have a lot planned for them there ;) There’s going to more drama there as well. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3 Anybody want to try and guess who they’re going to meet there?

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks:
Devastating Home.
sowrongit'sSHANICE

please comment and subscribe!! :D <3