‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

I'll Be Waiting

The girls had been driving for only twenty minutes and they were already starting to get a little restless, at least Jordan was.

"I'm so boreddd," Jordan said, dragging out the last syllable of the last word.

"Well, there's nothing I can do about that," Cass told her friend, "you can turn on the radio, if you're so desperate."

Jordan just huffed in annoyance. She didn't want to listen to the so called popular music now in days. To her, it all sounded like auto tuned crap. "I think I'll pass," she told her friend with a frown. Instead, the blonde tattoo artist took out her phone and started looking through it. "Oh my gosh, I have to upload this picture of Alan and you onto my Twitter. It's just too cute. You guys are adorable together," Jordan told her friend with a smile.

"Yeah, Alan's really cute and nice and I think we could become really close friends," Cass told her friend.

"Friends? Only friends? You guys are perfect for each other. Why don't you get together with him?" Jordan asked her friend.

"Well, I still have so many feelings for Zack. I mean, we were engaged and he's the only guy I've loved wholeheartedly in such a long time. It's not easy to go from that to not feeling a thing for him," Cass said.

"Yeah, I know that. I just hate seeing you torn up over a guy. You deserve to have a little fun, and I think Alan can give you that fun that you need. But if you're not ready for it, I totally understand. I just want you to be happy again and smile like you used to," Jordan told her friend seriously.

"Yeah, I know and I sincerely thank you for that. You're the best friend that I could ask for and I'm lucky to have you," Cass said with a smile. She quickly took her eyes off the road to look at her friend for a moment but quickly placed them back on the road so they wouldn't get into an accident. "Can I see the picture you took of me and Alan?" Cassandra asked her friend after a couple moments of silence.

"Yeah, sure," Jordan said with a smile. She showed her friend the cute picture and Cassandra blushed when she saw it. It was a really cute picture of the two of them. "Could you upload that to your Twitter? It's just so cute. Oh, and while you're at it upload the last picture I took on my phone as well. It's a picture of you and Austin being cute," Cass told her friend with a smirk.

"What? Let me see," Jordan said with wide eyes. Cassandra told her friend to get it out of her purse and then give it her. Jordan did just that and Cass showed her the picture she took of her friend and the tall singer sleeping. "Ahhhh! You have to upload it. Here, let me do it for you," Jordan told her friend.

"Yeah, sure," Cass said, "just click upload and go into my Twitter. I'm already signed in so it's easy." Jordan nodded and began tapping her friend's phone. After a couple of seconds Jordan looked at the phone with a huge grin.

"I'm going to upload the one of you and Alan now," Jordan informed the driver.

Cassandra smiled and Jordan tapped away on her phone. When she was done she showed Cassandra the picture. Cass looked underneath the picture and saw a caption. It read, Wouldn't they make a cute couple? Cassandra just shook her head when she saw the caption. She wasn't annoyed at her friend. She knew that Jordan was doing what she thought was best and that she just wanted Cass to be happy again. Cass would've been delighted to meet a guy like Alan and she was, she just didn't want to lead him on. She was sure that if she didn't have feelings for Zack or any other guy she would have jumped at the opportunity of become close with a nice guy like Alan, but sadly that wasn't the case.

A couple minutes later Jordan's phone started buzzing, signaling a new text.

"Who is it?" Cassandra asked when she saw her friend smiling and blushing at the screen.

"It's Austin," Jordan said smiling like a giddy schoolgirl.

"Of course it is," Cassandra teased her friend. "Speaking of Austin, how was it?" she asked with a smirk.

"How was what?" Jordan asked confused. Cass gave her friend a look. "Ohhhh, you mean the sex?" Jordan asked her friend for clarification.

"Yes, Jordan, the sex," Cass told her friend, smirk still on her face.

"It was great, mind blowing, wonderful. It was everything I asked for and just a little bit more," Jordan said with a dreamy expression.

"I need more details that that!" Cass told her friend. Jordan looked out the window for a second debating on what she could say and what she should say to her best friend. She knew her best friend wasn't too comfortable when it came to sexual things.

"You sure you want more details? Can you handle all the details? I can get national graphic up in here and you know it," she told the girl sitting next to her.

"Yeah, I know you can and you should know that I can. However, I'd like it more on the clean side though. I don't want or need to know about every single detail," Cassandra said as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh but you do. I mean it's Austin Carlile for crying out loud. That man is a sex god. That man can make you scream." Jordan smirked playfully at the pale blond sitting next to her driving.

"You are something else Jordan, you know that? How do I even live to put up with you?" Cassandra laughed which in return caused her best friend to playfully glare at her.

It seemed the more and more Jordan thought about the tattooed man the more and more she missed him. Never in her life had she imagined actually meeting Austin. It was some sort of fate that brought them together. All she wanted to do right now was be back inside Austin’s house with him.

Her sea colored orbs softened as she recollected all the time she had spent with the twenty four year old. Jordan spoke in a deep touching tone. "He really is something special Cass. I really think I love him. It's weird but feels natural. I miss him already and I just saw him half an hour ago, you know? It feels new to me. I haven't felt like this in a long time. It's more than just about sex, though that was phenomenal. Wow, um, too many emotions going through my head right now to actually have one single thought, how about I actually answer your question." Jordan paused and thought to herself for a second. Her mind was in overdrive with all of the emotions she was feeling at once. She shook her head a little in hopes to clear it.

"He made me feel more alive than I've ever felt. It was the best orgasm of my life. He puts Alex to shame in more than one way also. I mean Austin's has some big shoes to fill if you catch my drift. We had sex three times in basically twelve hours. I mean who can say that they've done that." Jordan continued and took a breath and looked at her the girl driving next to her.

Cassandra's eyes widened as she found out the news and interrupted her best friend. "Three times in twelve hours? How did you manage to do that? How did that even happen? We were all in the house. Wow, that’s kinda awkward.”

"You'd be surprised of what Austin can think of. I mean it was eleven o'clock when I got you up. You know I don't ever wake up that late unless I'm extremely hungover. Common sense my dearest Cassandra. Let me get back to the point though. The first time was rough, kinky, and blew my mind. Sorry that you had to hear us,” Jordan apologized to her friend.
“Yeah, you guys weren’t very quiet, were you? I’m sure you woke up the whole neighborhood,” Cass joked with her friend.

This caused Jordan to blush a little but she continued on. “Shut up and let me tell you how it all started! Anyway, we both went upstairs to look for a shirt for me to wear and as Austin was looking he started asking me all about my life. I guess somewhere in between when I was talking about my heroes he kissed me and from that point on I was a goner.

“It got pretty steamy, I’m not going to lie to you and I did some things I didn't even know I could do. I’m glad you and Alan left the house when you did. The second time was earlier today, in the morning, around nine. It was that kind of slow meaningful sex, like when you’re actually making love to someone. It's as if I could feel the love between us. When he looked at me it seemed like the world shifted. Wow, I sound really corny right now but it's true. I’ve told Austin things that I’d never even dream of telling Alex. No one, not even Alex, makes me feel that good. He makes me feel special and important. Is it wrong of me to feel this way?”
Jordan sighed as she looked at the wallpaper of her phone. She and Austin has taken countless amount of photos, some cute and others not to be seen by anyone.

It was now Cassandra’s turn to console her best friend. “Of course it's not wrong to feel that way. Jordan, if you love him then you love him, there's nothing simpler than that. Nothing can stop you from loving him. It's going to all work out somehow. I promise you.”

After Jordan gushed about Austin for a good five minutes Jordan's phone started ringing. She picked it up and immediately smiled when she heard the voice on the other end. No doubt it was Austin. While Jordan talked on the phone for who knows how long, Cass looked ahead at the road in front of them and started thinking. Could she imagine a life without Zack? She loved him but sometimes when you love something so much you have to let it go. Did she have to let Zack go? Was she holding him back from his dream? He loved making music with the guys and she didn't want to bug him while he was out on the road having the time of his life. He was young. He shouldn't have to think about getting married and starting a family when he the band was finally getting popular. She wondered how different her future would be if she just let Zack go and let him do whatever he wanted. Would she find another guy to spend her life with? Would she end up with Alan instead? She was pulled out of her thoughts by Jordan yelling at her.

"Cass!!! LOOK WHERE YOU'RE DRIVING! YOU ALMOST RAN OVER THAT CAT! WHAT WOULD ALAN SAY IF HE SAW YOU? HE WOULD KILL YOU! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" Jordan yelled at her friend.

"I'm sorry, what?" Cassandra looked over at her friend, asking her to repeat what she just said.

"CASS! LOOK AHEAD OF YOU! PLEASE DON'T KILL US!" Jordan screamed at her friend.

"Sorry, I'm sorta out of it right now," Cassandra told her friend.

"Pull over," Jordan said.

"Excuse me?" Cass asked.

"Pull over," Jordan told her friend again.

Cassandra did as she was told and pulled over to the side of the highway. They had only been driving for a little less than two hours. They still had a way to go. She wondered why her friend told her to do that.

"Get out. We're switching," Jordan said, hopping out of the car.

"Why? I'm fine," Cass said.

"You're obviously not. You were staring at the road for a good five minutes but I'm almost positive you weren't actually seeing the road. It was like you were daydreaming or something. I think you need a break," Jordan said, while getting in the driver's seat. She adjusted the chair and the mirrors to her liking and they were on the road once more.

The car became deathly quiet. Jordan was focusing on driving and Cassandra was lost in her own little world again. I wonder how my life would be like if I had never even gotten engaged to Zack in the first place. Would I still had met him? Yeah, probably. He did join the guys' band before we found out that we got engaged and everything. Would we still have gotten together? Would we- Cass was broken out of her thoughts once again but Jordan's voice.

"Seriously, Cass, what are you thinking about so hard over there? You're phone has been ringing nonstop for the past minute or so," Jordan told her friend.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry. My head's someplace else right now," Cass apologized to her friend. She grabbed her phone from one of the cup holders in the middle of the console and picked it up.

"Hello?" she greeted the other person on the phone.

"Cass, I'm glad I could reach you. We need to talk," the person said into the phone.

"Zack?" Cassandra asked.

"Yeah? I thought you already knew it was me. You have caller ID on your phone, don't you?" Zack asked her from the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, sorry. My head isn't really on straight right now. What did you want to talk about?" she asked him.

"Well, as you probably know, Alex isn't over their break up so he was stalking her Twitter a couple minutes ago and do you know what the first picture he saw was?" he asked her.

"What was it a picture of?" Cass asked her ex-fiancé.

"It was a picture of you and this other guy sleeping in a bed together. Do you know what I'm talking about now?" Zack asked her, raising his voice a little.

"Oh," Cassandra said remembering the picture Jordan had uploaded of her and Alan sleeping, "that picture."

"Yeah, that picture. Are you dating him? Did you sleep with him? Where did you even go on your vacation?" Zack asked her. Cassandra could just tell that he was really annoyed at the picture even though they had broken up.

"Zack, there's no need to freak. We broke up, so why do you care?" Cass asked him. It may have sounded a little mean, but she was genuinely wondering why he called her. He usually didn't freak out about these sorts of things. He told her that he wouldn't freak out about those types of pictures because he trusted that she loved him enough to stay faithful to him.

"Please just answer me. Are you sleeping with him? Are you dating him?" Zack pleaded.

"Well, we kissed a couple times but that's it. Why does it matter to you? What would you say if I told you that I really wanted to get together with him again?" Cass asked him. She didn't know where the last part came from but when she realized what she had exactly said, it was already too late.

"Do you want to know the truth?" Zack asked her quietly.

"Yeah, that'd be nice," Cass told him.

"Let me go somewhere else. I don't really want the guys to hear me say this," he said. Cass could feel Jordan's eyes on her so she looked over at her best friend. 'What?' Cass mouthed to her friend.

'Who is it?' Jordan mouthed back.

'Zack,' Cass replied. Jordan nodded understandingly. She then gave Cass a look saying 'you're telling me all the details later, whether you like it or not'.

"Cass you still there?" Zack asked into the phone.

“Yeah, I’m still here. What did you need to tell me?” Cassandra asked the man over the phone.
“Well, the thing is, you know how I walked out on you that day?” Zack asked her.

Cassandra thought back to that terrible day. She had just confessed to him that she cheated on him and he left. She felt that that reply was even worse than yelling at her or hitting her. It was like he couldn’t deal with her anymore and didn’t want to try to fix their relationship. He had left her to wallow in her self-pity and anger. “Yeah, I remember the day. A little too well, actually,” Cassandra told him.

“Yeah, I’m really sorry about that. I was just upset and I knew that I couldn’t be around out for a while or else I’d blow up and then there’d be no way to save our relationship,” Zack explained.

“Yeah, so why are you calling exactly?” Cass asked him again, she didn’t know where he was going with this conversation.

“What I’m trying to say is that I wanna try and talk about us. I wanna see if we can make it work again. I tried to move on and everything but I couldn’t. Everything reminded me of you and I know I don’t usually tell you what I’m thinking and I’m always quiet but seeing that picture of you and that ginger made something burst inside of me and that’s when I knew that I had to at least try and get you back. I don’t want to lose you to some other guy. I don’t think I could bear seeing you with someone else. I love you so much that I wouldn’t know what to do if I lost you forever. I know it’s going to be hard but I really think it could work this time. We don’t have to talk about it now; I just want to let you know that I’ll be waiting for you back home. You can still have fun on the trip and everything I just want you to know that I love you and that I think we can make this work. We can talk more when you get back and yeah, that’s all I wanted to say,” Zack told her quietly.

“Oh, wow, yeah, I’d like to do that. Yeah, that sounds nice. I’m glad you said this,” Cassandra told him with a smile on her face. She was so happy that he told her this. Maybe they could try again and if they did she’d make sure to make him the happiest person on Earth. She really hoped that they got back together.

“Um, when exactly are you going to come back?” Zack asked her.

“In about nine, ten days tops,” Cass said.

“That’s a long time, but I’m sure that we can get through it. I can’t wait to see you again,” he told her sweetly.

“Yeah, me either,” Cass said, the smile was still on her face.

“Well, I gotta go. The guys are calling me back. They said I missed the best thing ever,” Zack told her after a couple moments of silence.

“Oh, yeah, I’m sorry that I’m keeping you away. Tell the guys I said hi. Well, I’ll see when I get back?” Cass asked him.

“Yeah, I’ll see you then. Bye Cass. I love you,” he told her and then hung up. Cassandra hung up the phone with a smile on her face. Things couldn’t be better.

“So, why did Zack call?” Jordan asked the smiling girl.

“He told me that he saw the picture of me and Alan on your Twitter and that he hated to see me with another guy so when we get back he wants to talk about getting back together!” Cassandra squealed.

“Ahhhh! I’m so fucking happy for you! I knew you guys would make it through this! You guys are perfect together. This is great,” Jordan told her friend with a huge smile.

“I know right? I can’t wait to get back now,” Cass turned her head and looked out the window, smiling at all of the scenery that passed them.

~all my heart~

After driving for what seemed like forever the girls finally made it to Tempe. They were going to be staying at Jenn’s house to save on money. Once they found it they walked up to the door and knocked on it. It took a couple minutes but finally someone answered it. The door opened to reveal Garrett.

“Cass, Jordan! You guys are finally here! Come in, let me go get Jenn,” Garrett told them. He seemed to have been growing a beard, which Cass didn’t think suited him.

“Cass! Jordan! I’m so glad you’re here! I missed you guys so much! You need to come down here more often,” Jenn told them when she saw them standing in her kitchen. She ran over to them and hugged them both.

“Jenn, it’s so nice to see you again,” Cass whispered into her friend’s ear.

“Yeah, we missed you so much,” Jordan added. They all let go and stepped back to see how they all changed.

“Let’s bring your stuff in. Garrett! We need your help along with the other guys’. Who knows how much stuff these girls brought,” Jenn teased. Garrett left the room in search of his other friends.

“So, I see that Garrett is rocking the facial hair,” Jordan observed.

“Yeah, I’m not too fond of it but he really likes it so what say do I have? It’s his face so he can grow if he wants,” Jenn said.

“But doesn’t it scratch you? Zack sometimes keeps a little and it scratches me when we kiss,” Cass told the girl.

“Yeah, it’s kinda painful but sometimes I can’t resist. He’s still the cute, dorky, zombie lover that I love,” Jenn said with a smile. “Let’s go out and get your stuff,” Jenn opened the door and they all walked towards the car that the two girls had arrived in.

“Jenn, they’re all here,” Garrett told his girlfriend. Cassandra and Jordan turned around and saw all five of the guys standing there in the driveway.

“Jordan!” they heard someone yell in happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
__

Now they’re in Tempe! Now, some drama’s going to happen on this little part of the trip so beware! :P I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Originally, I wasn’t going to post it today since I was supposed to be on vacation but something came up and we’re back at home!

School’s going to in about two weeks for me so I’m just going to warn you ahead of time, the updates aren’t going to always be on time (I’ll try my hardest but I’m going into my junior year and it’s going to be tough) and they’re not going to be as long. So, I apologize ahead of time. Please bear with me. Once this year is over it’s going to be smooth sailing :)

Oh! And just so everyone knows, this story is about halfway over. It’s going to be around 45-50 long, just to give you readers an idea on how long it’ll be. I have quite a bit of drama coming up so prepared!

Thanks so much for reading. It means so much to me <3

thanks to:
WeHaveAHulk
Devastating Home.

Please comment, subscribe and recommend! I love you all<3