‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Oh, Kennedy

The girls arrived to the stage and found out that they were early. Only a couple of people were standing there and talking to each to other. Jenn seemed to realize this so she said, “Why don’t we greet the guys before they play?”

“That would be awesome!” Cassandra exclaimed.

“Yeah, that sounds like fun,” Jordan agreed.

“Awesome, follow me,” Jenn told them. She walked past the security guards and walked through a door leading into the main building. Then, she took a few turns here and there and they ended up in front of a room that had a piece of paper taped on it reading “The Maine”.

She opened the door and was immediately welcomed with war hugs.

"C'mon guys I was just gone for half an hour," Jenn told them while laughing.

"Well, that's too long!" Garrett told her while hugging her tightly.

Cassandra and Jordan just awkwardly stood behind her as she was being consumed by the hugs. It took a few minutes but then someone realized that they were standing there.

"Jordan!" John exclaimed with a big smile. He quickly let go of Jenn and walked over towards her and hugged her tightly. The guys stopped hugging Jenn and moved on to Jordan and Cassandra when they realized that Jenn wasn't alone.

“Hey,” Jordan and Cassandra greeted them. After the hug fest stopped the guys offered them a drink.

“So, we have water, ginger ale, and coke,” Kennedy told them the choices.

“I’ll have a ginger ale,” Cassandra told him.

“Could I have water?” Jordan asked him.

“Got it, one ginger ale and one water coming up,” he said with a smile then tossed them their drinks.

“Jenn, do you want something?” Kennedy asked her.

Cassandra and Jordan turned to look at Jenn to see what she would get when they saw that she and Garrett were having a hot make-out session on the couch.

“Whoa! Guys keep it for the bedroom,” John told them while shoving Garrett over.

“Hey! I was enjoying that!!” Garrett protested.

“Yeah, I can tell,” John told him while smirking. Garrett just looked down and his face immediately turned red.

“Well, uh, I’m gonna be right back,” he told everybody awkwardly and he then ran out of the room.

“Okaaayyyy then,” Pat was the first one to speak after Garrett left the room, “How’ve you guys been?” He asked Jordan and Cass.

“I’ve been good,” Jordan replied.

“Yeah, me too. There’s nothing to complain about,” Cassandra told them.

“Well, that’s good,” Jared told them.

“Yup,” replied Cassandra. They then fell into the second awkward silence of the day.

“I have to ask Jordan Marie something!” John suddenly exclaimed.

Jordan looked surprised for a moment before saying, “about what John?”

“Well, it’s kinda a private thing,” he told her while blushing a little.

“Oh, well, then I’ll see you guys in a couple minutes,” Jordan told them.

The two of them walked out of the room and once they left Kennedy started to take off his shirt.

“Uh, Kenn, why did you do that?” Jared asked his friend.

“It was getting too hot in here!” he protested.

“Oh, well then you should probably put your shirt back on before we go out on stage,” Jared told him. Then he took out his phone and started to play a game.

“Maybe I don’t want to! Maybe I want all of the girls to stare at my abs rather than John’s for once!” Kennedy said dramatically.

“What abs?” Jared asked him without looking up from his phone.

Kennedy just opened his mouth and stared at his so called friend in surprise.

“I do too have abs!” Kennedy yelled at him. He quickly got up and quickly walked over to Jenn. “I have abs right?!” he asked her while shoving his stomach in her face.

“Whatever you say, Kennedy,” she told him.

“I have abs! They’re right there!” he told her pointing his finger to where his ‘abs’ were located. “Can’t you see it?!” he exclaimed.

“Yo, Kennedy, I suggest you get your dick out of my girlfriend’s face, yeah?” Garrett told him at the doorway.

“I wasn’t showing her my dick! I was showing her my abs! What type of person do you think I am?!” Kennedy exclaimed.

“I don’t care what type of person you are; you shouldn’t have any of your private areas near my girlfriend’s face. Only mine can go there,” Garrett said while winking at Jenn.

Kennedy just pouted and ran over to where Cass was sitting and sat on her lap.

“Cassie! They’re being mean to me!” Kennedy told her while pouting.

“Aww, don’t worry Kenny I’m here for you!” Cassandra told him while patting his head.

“Yay! At least someone here is being nice to me!” Kennedy said while glaring to everyone else in the room.

Garrett was about to say something when John and Jordan walked back into the room. They both seemed to be annoyed but it looked like that Jordan was more than John. John just looked really upset.

“What happened between you two?” Kennedy asked them.

“Nothing, everything's fine,” Jordan told them with a forced smile on her face.

“Okay,” Kennedy said suspiciously.

“Uh, you guys are on in five,” said some guy who just walked into the room.

“Awesome!” Kennedy yelled while jumping off of Cassandra’s lap. He scrambled to pick up his shirt that was on the ground and quickly put it on. Everybody just looked at him weirdly. They still had five minutes to relax.

“Why aren’t you guys getting ready?” Kennedy asked everyone after he realized that he was the only one getting ready.

“Because, Kenn, we still have five minutes left to chill,” Jared told him.

“But we should still get there! We don’t wanna be late for our fans!” Kennedy protested.
“That’s true,” Garrett told them.

“Okay, let’s get going!” Pat told everyone while getting off his butt. Everybody else proceeded to do the same. However, the slowest one was definitely John and Cassandra was a little worried about him. She made a mental note to ask Jordan what they talked about on the ride home. They all made their way to the backstage area and Kennedy was the first one there.

“C’mon guy! Why are you so slowww? My grandma can walk faster than you!” he told everyone.

“Kennedy, this is why we don’t let you drink three cans of soda at a time,” Garrett told him while rolling his eyes.

“Like you’re any better!” Kennedy retorted.

“No fighting guys. We’re going to in a minute,” Jared told them, being the voice of reason.

A couple of seconds later the guys were called and they all ran on stage with their instruments, that is, except for Pat and John. They started to show and the first song they played was ‘I’m Sorry’ and Cassandra couldn’t help but notice that John kept looking back at them while he was singing.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
Did you like it?!
I hope so!
EARLY UPDATE!!! :D <3
I decided to update today because I thought that it would make you guys happy : )
And check out this please!
I’m actually really sad that I couldn’t get three comments on the last chapter... </3
Maybe we could try again for this chapter? Pretty pretty pretty please?

Special thanks to:
alleson
Devastating Home.