‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Ice Skating in Summer

The concert was now over and Cassandra and Jordan had just said goodbye to guys and Jenn. Cassandra and Jordan were on their way to Cassandra’s car when Cassandra asked her, “So, what was going on with you and John?”

“Nothing,” Jordan told her.

“Oh, c’mon that could not have been nothing. When you and John came back from talking you looked really annoyed and John looked really upset, then he wouldn’t stop looking at you when he was singing,” Cassandra explained to her.

“I’ll tell you on the ride home,” Jordan told her friend.

“I’ll be holding you to that,” Cass told her.

They made their way to the car and once they were comfortable and ready to go, Jordan started talking.

“Well, y’know how I had a thing with him like a year ago when Alex was on tour and everything?” Jordan asked her friend.

“Yeah,” Cass said.

“Well, apparently he doesn’t want it to be just a one-time thing. He actually wants to get together with me,” Jordan explained.

“Whoa! Really?” Cassandra asked her friend, not believing what she was saying.

“Yeah, and I told him right out that I had Alex and that I was happy with him and everything right? But no, he doesn’t believe that and insists that he could make me happier than Alex can, which I think is bull, but whatever,” Cassandra said getting worked up again.

“Well, he just wants you to choose him. I guess he’s just desperate,” Cassandra told her.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought too but then he started badmouthing Alex saying that he was cheating on me right now and shit like that,” Jordan said with a frown.

“That’s not true. Alex loves you and he wouldn’t do that to you. You have him wrapped around your finger and he wouldn’t dare to cheat on you after he found out that you did the same to him with John. He was crushed when someone told him that,” Cassandra reminded her friend.

“Yeah, that’s what I told him but he just wouldn’t listen to me so then I told him that he could just fuck off and that I didn’t want to talk to him for a while or until he got it through his head that I don’t like him like that,” said Jordan.

“You did the right thing. If I were you I might’ve done even worse than that but you’re just so nice to people,” Cassandra told her friend with a small smile.

“Thanks,” Jordan said with a smile. “How much longer until we get back home?” Jordan asked.

“Umm, about five minutes,” Cassandra informed her.

“Awesome. Since it’s still early do you wanna do something?” Jordan asked her friend.

“Sure, I finished all of the work that’s due tomorrow so I’m free,” Cassandra told her friend with a big smile.

“Fantastic. I was thinking that we could either go ice skating or see a movie or go shopping or go mini golfing!” Jordan suggested.

“Cool! Do you wanna invite someone else?” Cassandra asked.

“Um, I would prefer not to since we haven’t really had that much you me time, if you know what I mean,” Jordan told Cass.

“Yeah, I totally understand,” Cass said. “We’re going ice skating,” she concluded.

“Okay, just drop me at home and I’ll get ready. Pick me up at 4:30?” Jordan told her friend.
“Sure,” Cassandra said.

They drove for a little bit longer and they arrived to Jordan’s house.

“Okay, I’ll see you at half an hour,” Cassandra told her friend with a smile. She waved goodbye and then started heading home.

She parked the car and quickly ran into the apartment building and heading into the elevator. She pushed the floor number and waited for the elevator to make it up to her floor, which was three. The elevator dinged, signaling the arrival to the destination. She walked off the elevator and to her apartment. She unlocked the door and locked it behind her once she walked into the apartment. She put her bag down on the kitchen table and walked into the room that she shared with Zack when he was there. She looked through her closet to find an outfit that would be appropriate for ice skating. She picked something out that was on the warmer side but not too warm so that she wouldn’t be dying when she was outside. Happy with her outfit choice she quickly put it on and grabbed a pair of gloves and a hat and a couple extra pairs of socks so that she wouldn’t get blisters on her feet from the ice skates. She made her way to the kitchen area and decided against bring a purse. She just stuck her wallet, keys, and phone into her pant pocket. She walked out of her apartment, sure to lock the door and then made her way downstairs. She got into her car and checked the time: 4:26. She was right on time and made her way towards Jordan’s house. She beeped her horn to let Jordan know that she was outside. She knew that it wasn’t the polite thing to do but she really didn’t want to get out of the car. Jordan walked out a couple of minutes later wearing a similar outfit and got into the car.

“So, are we going to the rink on Hillen Road?” Jordan asked her.

“That’s where I was thinking we would go,” Cassandra told her friend.

“Awesome, they always have the cutest guys working there,” Jordan said while winking.

“May I remind you that you have a boyfriend who is going to awfully upset that you’re flirting with other guys,” Cassandra warned her friend.

“What he doesn’t know won’t kill him,” Jordan told her friend with a smirk.

“Well, it’s your relationship,” Cassandra told her, giving up.

They arrived to the rink in about seven minutes and they walked in. They were really surprised to see Jason behind the counter asking everyone for the admittance fee. It was finally their turn and it seemed as if Jason was just as surprised as they were.

“Hey guys,” Jason greeted with a smile.

“Hey, Jase,” Cassandra said with a smile.

“Hi,” Jordan said.

“That will be eight dollars, twelve if you want skates,” he told them.

“Could we have two sevens?” Jordan asked him.

“Sure, I’ll be right back,” Jason told them.

Cassandra just put the money on the counter and waited for him to return. While they were waiting for their skates Jordan said, “Well, I’m surprised to see him here.”

“Yeah, me too,” Cassandra agreed.

Jason returned with the skates and placed them on the counter. He took the money and placed in the register and handed them their receipt.

“Hope you guys have fun, and Cass, could I talk you for a minute?” he asked.

“Sure,” she told him. “I’ll be right there,” she told Jordan and Jordan just gave her a look that said ‘don’t be stupid’. Cassandra just wondered what he wanted to talk to her about.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
outfits
Hey guys! New chapter!!! :D
I hope you enjoy it!!
what does Jason want to talk about?!
comment with your predictions!! :D
There’s going to be drama in the next chapter so I hope you’re ready!!
Anyway, you know the drill, comment and subscribe!