‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Party Time

It was almost time for Jason’s party and Cassandra and Jordan were getting ready. They were both trying to figure out what to wear for the party when Jordan asked her friend, “So, did you tell Zack?”

“Yeah,” Cassandra said to her friend while looking at her cute white shirt.

“And?” Jordan wanted to know more.

“He said that he trusts me not to do anything stupid and that he loves me,” she told her.

“Awww, that’s so adorable! You and Zack are perfect for each other,” Jordan told her friend with a smile. “And you should wear this,” she told her friend while holding up a cute spring dress.

“Really? You think this would look good?” Cassandra asked her friend ignoring her other comment.

“Yeah, with your legs this will look killer,” Jordan told Cass with a wink. Cassandra just took the dress for Jordan and stared at it. She finally decided that she might as well wear and started to undress.

“So, what did Alex say?” Cass asked her friend while pulling her shirt over her head.

“Oh, he told me not to do anything stupid and that I have to call him every two hours so that he can make sure that I’m not doing anything,” Jordan said with a frown.

“Awww, that sucks but he loves you and just wants to make sure that you don’t do anything stupid. We all know how you get when you drink,” Cassandra joked.

“Hey! I’m not that bad!” Jordan protested.

“Not that bad? Once you get tipsy you start to kiss anyone in your sight!” Cassandra told her friend.

Jordan just blushed and looked at one of her shirts very intently. “Do you think I should wear this?” she asked.

“Nah, I think you should wear this!” Cassandra told her friend pointing to a skirt with a sexy shirt next to it.

“Ooo, how did I not see this? This is hot!” Jordan exclaimed grabbing the outfit and smiling. She started to change her clothing and when she was done she admired herself in the floor length mirror she had. Cassandra had already started to put on her makeup and Jordan decided to do her hair. She was just going to curl it a little and then a little hairspray. She wasn’t going to go that over the top since she knew that Alex wouldn’t appreciate it.

“Should we send a pic to the guys?” Cassandra asked her friend.

“Umm, how about no? Alex will freak if he saw me in this top without him around,” Jordan said seriously.

“That’s true. But how about when he gets back you wear that shirt for him? He’ll love it,” Cassandra suggested with a wink.

“Of course,” Jordan told her friend with a smile.

The girls did a few finishing touches and grabbed their purses and head off to the party. When they arrived at Jason’s house they saw that the party was already in full swing. They went to find Jason and say hi to him before getting their drinks. After looking around the living room and not finding him they headed to the kitchen in hopes of finding him. They found him making out with a girl with too much makeup and skirt and shirt that looked three sizes too small.

“Hey Jase,” Cassandra greeted, when he finally pulled away from the girl.

“Oh, Cass, hey,” he said with a smile. While he said this he pushed the girl away slightly but just enough for he to get the hint that they were done so she walked off in a huff. “I’m glad that you guys were able to come,” he told the two of them.

“Yeah, we’ve actually been looking forward to it,” Jordan told him.

“Oh, Jordan. You look really fucking sexy in that top,” he told her while his eyes raked her body from top to bottom.

“Oh, thanks, I guess,” she said uncomfortably.

“Looks like you’ve already had quite a bit to drink,” Cass observed.

“I’ve only had a couple of beers,” he told her while staring at Jordan’s boobs.

“Well, I’m just going to go over there,” Jordan said awkwardly. She would do anything to get away from Jason’s roaming eyes. She was about to walk out of the room when she bumped into someone.

“Hey, watch it,” she told them

“Sorry,” they said.

Jordan looked up and saw that it was John.

“Oh, John,” she said.

“Hey, Jordan,” he said with a small smile and the two started some small talk.

Cass saw all of this happen and when she did she said, “looks like Jordan found someone to talk to.” When she didn’t hear a reply she looked over to where Jason was standing to find him only looking down her dress.

“Jason, eyes up here,” she told him.

“What? Oh, sorry. It’s just that you really good in that dress,” he told her with a lazy smile.
“Okaaaayyy,” Cass said suspiciously. “I’m just going to get a drink now and find Jordan,” she told her friend.

“Oh, okay. Well I hope you have a good time,” Jason told her and then walked off.

Cassandra grabbed one of the red cups on the counter and put a little vodka in her cup with cranberry and orange juice. She drank from it a couple sips at a time as she walked around and watched the people dance. She was already on her third drink by 11 and she still couldn’t find Jordan. She decided to go out into the backyard to get some fresh air. She stumbled out of the room to find Jordan sitting next to John on the deck. They seemed to be talking about something important since Jordan was using hand gestures and she only did that when she was trying to make a point. Cassandra decided to leave them alone. She would find her later, she decided.

She walked back into the living room and put her drink down and started to dance. She danced for a little bit before she felt someone’s hands on her hips. They had come up behind her and started to dance with her. She was really wasted by this time so she danced along. After the song was over she turned around to see who it was. She was face to face with Jason. She was so drunk that she didn’t care who it was she just wanted to dance. The next song came on quickly after the first song ended and it happened to be a slower song so she put her hands around Jason’s neck and started dancing. Before she knew it he was kissing her neck and had his hands groping her butt. She now had her hands tangled in his hair and couldn’t concentrate on anything but his lips. Soon his hands where sliding up her dress and that’s when she couldn’t take it any longer. She wasn’t in the best state of mind and couldn’t think straight so when Jason pulled her by the hand up the stairs to the bedrooms she didn’t oppose. The only thing she was thinking about was how she was hoping she wouldn’t trip or worse, throw up, oh, and when Zack would be home.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
oufitss!

:o
So, is she going to sleep with him?! Maybe!
Comment with what you think will happen : )

Also, I’m sorry for not updating last week. DC was fun and I hope that this chapter makes up for it<3

Please comment&subscribe!

If you do I’ll give you some cutesy chapters with any couple you want<3 ;D

THANKSSSS <3 love you guys

Oh, and check out this cool collage I made.