‹ Prequel: Admiring From Afar
Status: Active!

You Still Have All My Heart

Fun&Games

Cass finished up the photoshoot quickly and told the guys that they should hang out sometime. She had really taken a liking to them. She got both Kellin and Justin’s numbers but for two different reasons. She got Kellin’s just in case she needed to tell them something about their photoshoot and Justin gave her his number simply because he was attracted to her. He even tried to ask her out but she told him that she had a boyfriend so that’s where that conversation ended. She was just finishing packing up her equipment and when she was done she walked over to Jason.

“Hey,” she greeted him.

“Hi, these are, uh, for you,” he told her while giving her the flowers that he was holding.

“Aww, that’s sweet. Thanks,” she smelled the flowers and they instantly brought a smile to her face. There were some bellflowers, carnations, and even a couple jasmines. She loved the bouquet. It somehow had all of her favorite summer flowers and she was just overwhelmed with the scents of them all. She hugged him and asked him what was up.

“Well, you know how we were together that night at the party?” he asked her.

“Yeah,” she answered.

“Well, I kept thinking about it and, uhh, well I realized that I liked it and that I liked you and even though you didn’t stay I just wanted to let you know that I think I like you and I know that you’re with Zack and all but if you guys ever break up again, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll always be here or you,” he told her while staring at the floor.

Cassandra was surprised by this confession. She thought that he was going to tell her what he always told her when they slept together: that it didn’t mean anything. She should’ve know that it would be different this time since he had flowers with him. Sure, she was flattered by his confession but she already knew that she fucked up by sleeping with her so how could she accept his confession?

“Jase, that’s really sweet and all but-” she got cut off.

“But you don’t feel the same way about me?” he finished for her.

“Yeah, I’m really sorry,” she told him with a sad smile on her face.

“Well, I should’ve known. I knew you were too good for me. You’re this amazing girl who’s a successful photographer who does what she loves for her living. I’m just an intern at a stupid business company,” he said with a frown on his face.

Cassandra just shook her head. She took his face in her hands so that she was looking at him straight in the eye. “Jason Carson. You’re way more than an intern at a stupid business company. You’re one of my best friends. You’re sweet, handsome, nice, funny, and sincere. You’re everything that I want in a friend and more. One day you’re going to meet this wonderful girl who’s going to sweep you off your feet and make you feel like you won the lottery by just walking next to her. You’re going to love her like you’ve never loved anyone before and guess what? She’s going to love you just as much if not more. You’re going to find you special someone and when you do it’ll feel so great that you’ll never know how you existed without them,” she explained to him.

“What if I’ve already found her?” he whispered.

“Trust me, you’ll find someone way better than me. Your love will be reciprocal. You’ll both love each other. And the sex will be mind-blowing,” she winked.

“Really?” he asked. “I could go for some mind-blowing sex. I’d say that the sex you and I had was pretty fantastic, though,” he told her.

“Don’t worry. With the person you’re going to find the sex’ll be mind-blowing and you’ll both be sober when it happens,” she joked.

“Yeah, well, that’s nice to hear. I’ve gotta go, since my shift starts in a couple minutes,” he told her while he started walking away.

“It was nice to see you,” she told him. She waved and then started to head in the direction of her car when she remembered something. “Jason! Wait! You forgot you flowers!” she shouted to him.

He didn’t even turn around when she heard him yell, “Keep them!”

She just smiled and smelled the flowers and walked to her car.

~all my heart~

It was only three days away from the boys getting home and today Jordan and Cassandra would be hanging out with the boys from Sleeping with Sirens, which Cassandra later found out, was the name of their band. They were all going to go to a carnival that happened to be in town. They were going to show the boys around since it was their last day in Maryland. They were going to meet up at the park that it was being held at in half an hour so the girls needed to get ready and needed to do it fast.

Cassandra was done getting ready it was only Jordan who was still doing her makeup and hair. Once she was done the girls got into her car and drove to the park. When they arrived they saw the guys standing at the entrance awkwardly. Justin, Kellin, and Gabe were the only ones surrounded by girls. It looked like Jesse and Jack were playing it off that they were gay and a couple which is probably why they had their hands in each other’s back pockets. The girls looked like they were about sixteen years old and they were all wearing low-cut shirts and showing off the chest that they didn’t have. Cassandra and Jordan decided to have a little fun with the girls. They walked over to guys Cassandra held onto to Justin’s arm while Jordan did the same with Kellin’s.

“So, baby, I’m sorry that I’m late. I missed you,” Jordan said to Kellin. She got on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. At first Kellin looked really surprised but Jordan gave him a look and got what they were trying to do.

“Yeah, me too. I’m sorry that we were late. But we’re here now so let’s have some fun,” Cassandra told Justin while interlocking their fingers. Justin just looked really surprised but happy at the same time. He just looked down at their linking hands and smiled. The girls just glared at them and their heavily mascaraed eyes.

“Uh, what are you doing to them?” one of the girl asked. She seemed to be their ‘leader’. She was the one who was the most forward. Good,Cassandra thought, they don’t know that they’re in band so this plan could actually work.

“We’re their fiancés so I suggest you back off,” Jordan told her with a snooty tone.

“Really? Fiancés? Why don’t I believe that?” she retorted.

“Uh, well we are,” Cassandra told the girl with a glare. She showed them her ring that Zack gave her. “Proof enough?” she asked them.

“Fine, you’re his fiancé, but what about your ring?” some girl asked while pointing Jordan’s finger.

“Well, you see, little girl, he hasn’t gotten one yet,” Jordan told her.

“I don’t believe you,” the same girl said. “Let’s see a kiss,” she told her.

Kellin’s eyes went wide when he heard this. Cassandra knew that he was thinking about his wife and how she wouldn’t like this situation one little bit. It was a good thing that Jordan knew about him being married or else she’d actually kiss him to show the annoying little girl who’s boss. Jordan just told the girl that they were married and kissed Kellin. To the girls it looked like they were actually kissing, but Cassandra saw that she was actually just kissing the side of his mouth.

That shut her up. Jordan pulled away and with a smile on her face and that’s when the girls started to walk away. They knew that they weren’t going to be getting anywhere with them so they just left. Once the girls were all out of hearing range the guys thanked them.

“I thought we were going to get raped,” Jesse told them seriously as he removed his hand from Jack’s back pocket.

“Yeah, we owe you big time,” Gabe told them with a smile.

“Well, now that that’s over, let’s go have FUN!” Kellin yelled with a big smile on his face.

Everyone yelled in agreement and started running towards the various booths and games. Cassandra had never in her life seen a group of grown men get so excited for a carnival, well Jack was the exception ‘cause we all know that he’s not really an adult. Cassandra watched for a couple of minutes as the boys played their games. She saw Jordan over at the bobbing for apples stand with Gabe and she seemed to be having a great time.

“So, where do you want to go?” somebody asked her.

That’s when she realized that Justin was still next to her and was still holding her hand. Cassandra tried to let go of his hand but he had a pretty tight grip on hers so it was to no avail.

“Let’s go watch Jordan and Gabe bob for apples,” she told him. She was decided that she would put up with the hand holding until she got him distracted and could quickly taker her hand out of his grip. She wanted to have a fun night but she had this weird feeling that someone was watching them and she didn’t like it one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
carnival outfits

So, how do you like it?

I’ve decided to make the chapters a bit longer. Should I keep it this way? Comment with a yay for longer chapters or a nay for the chapter length that used to be.

What did you guys think about Jason’s love confession? And what about the girls plan for getting those girls away? And will Justin get the hint that Cass has a boyfriend/fiancé? Please tell me what you think C:

Also, you know how I said that my foot was hurting in the last chapter? Well I…you see, I may have perhaps coughcoughcoughbrokenitcoughcoughchough… :3

Anyway, a comment would definitely make this crippled girl happy c:

Please comment&subscribe!!

Thanks to:
june1998


PS. Crutches really hurt. I suggest that none of you get them and if you do cover the cushiony part with towels or rags to make them softer because my arms hurt more than my foot does right now.