Killjoys Series

1

Frank growled as Gerard let out another high-pitched whine, trying to pull his arm back.

"Ghoul...." Gerard whined, tugging out of Frank's grip. Frank glared at him, wrapping his fingers tightly around his wrist and putting more antiseptic on the cut.

"I swear to god, Poison, stop moving." Frank warned the redhead as he wrapped some bandage around his arm. Gerard whined again but didn't move his arm.

"Frankie it stings!" he complained. Frank's head shot up, eyes cold.

"Don't call me that, Poison, ever. You hear me? I'm not Frank anymore so just shut up!" he said sharply, gripping tighter on Gerard's wrist until he hissed out a breath. It was gonna leave bruises.

"I-I'm sorry, I just forget sometimes." Gerard whimpered as Frank secured the knot tightly. Frank rolled his eyes and dropped Gerard's arm harshly.

"And if you ever do something that stupid again, I swear to god I'll shoot you myself." Frank growled, stomping out of the diner, into the harsh desert sun. Gerard stared at his ex-lover's back, shocked.

What happened to the Frank he used to know? He disappeared right before Gerard's very eyes, but yet he could remember the good times they shared like they were yesterday.