Status: Currently on Hiatus until further notice :(

Hello Brooklyn, Hey L.A

Chapter 16: "You Canadians and your music"

After we made the brownies and we put them in the oven, and set the timer.
“You know I’m gonna get something from upstairs,” I stated, and I was hoping my plan would work. I saw Aud, look at me uncomfortably, Ha! As I walked up the stairs I hard Jack’s voice.
“Andi Dandi! Are you going to leave me down here all by myself? I am heart broken!” He grinned.
“Hey Jack, Alex and Aud are in the living room you can go to them or chill with me.” I turned around on the stairs and greeted the lanky boy.
“I’m chillin’ with you!” he exclaimed and we ran to my room.
***
I turned my ipod on in it’s dock and blasted music.
“What is this?” Jack asked flopping down on my bed, and grabbing a book off my bookshelf.
“What is what? That’s a book,” I replied.
“No- this,” he indicated at the ipod.
“That’s my ipod and this,” I said pointing to the dock, “Are the speakers.”
“God Andi! I meant the music! Who is it?” Jack was getting frustrated.
Into the river below...I'm running from the inferno...
They'll think I'm insane but you'll all know my name!
Into the river below...I'm running from the inferno...
I'll take all the blame, the front page and the fame!
I sang with the music.
“What is it! Andi! Tell me!!” Jack whined.
“It’s Billy Talent.” I replied.
“What? Who?” he asked.
“Please don’t tell me you don’t know Billy Talent.” I gaped.
“I don’t... Don’t Kill me...” Jack flinched.
“Get out,” I replied.
“I’m sorry- Enlighten me.” the boy said.
“Billy Talent equals Canadian Band.” I explained. “And you need to listen to them if we’re gonna be best friends.” i laughed.
“Okay, I should have known- You Canadians and your music.” Jack agreed.
“Hey! We have good music!” I defended.
“Oh yea? Explain Celine Dion,” He shot.
“Fuck the police.” I replied. Jack laughed as another song came on.
“Is this Canadian too?” he asked
I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart

“I dunno... Is it?” I asked slyly.
“Well I dunno.. It seems familiar.” Jack replied.
“That’s because it’s Maroon 5 dimwit.” I answered.
“Ohh...” he had an eureka moment. I shook my head and went on singing.
“Andi?” he asked.
“Yeeesss?” I stopped and looked at him.
“Why did you move here,” he asked.
“My dad was transferred here from work,” I replied, not wanting to reveal the other reason.
“Andi... Sorry if I’m asking too many questions but why is Audrey always looking sad and depressed?” he continued. Fuck, fuck fuck. He read my mind. I took a deep breath.
“Well It’s a long story,” I started fiddling with me fingers.
“I have time- I’m not going anywhere.” Jack put his hands behind his head and lay down on his back on my bed. Fuck. What did I do to deserve this?
♠ ♠ ♠
yes! I am back! I didn't have inspiration and I didn't know where this story was going- but now i figured it out! More updates soon!! :D