Status: Currently on Hiatus until further notice :(

Hello Brooklyn, Hey L.A

Chapter 17: Heart To Heart

“Uhm... well...” I stammered.

“Is it bad?” Jack asked cautiously, “Cause you don’t need to tell me- like I was just wondering how come you are always happy and “crazy” and Audrey is always quiet”

“Well, Audrey wanted to Move and I didn’t. I had my life planned out perfectly. There was drama in Aud’s circle of friends. She was always popular and always had the hottest boyfriend and whatever. I was crazy one- People knew me for mine and Josh’s random pranks, jokes and band. Audrey always cared about how people viewed her. Her boyfriend she had for 3 years decided to cheat on her. And that’s what brought her down. She was always outgoing after this incident- she just kinda stopped. She was grateful when we found out we were moving.” I explained everything.

“That sucks. Same thing happened to Alex. His girlfriend Emily, cheated on him with some guy from Towson. But we can’t move.” Jack replied.

“I heard him sing on the driveway like two days ago.” I informed him.

“Oh... yeah- he writes songs about everyone and everything.” he explained. I nodded. I know that feeling. Josh and I would always have writing sessions. “I can’t believe school starts next week.” Jack sighed.

“I know... You will be my personal escort otherwise I would get lost.” I laughed.

“Really? It’s not that bad.” Jack rolled his eyes.

“I’m the new kid remember?” I smacked his arm. For a lanky kid he had muscles. “Let’s go eat some brownies,” I exclaimed after remembering the “sister plus one” activity.

“What? You have brownies?!” Jack yelled.
“Yeah! Alex came over and Audrey, him and I made brownies, after I freaked out because he touched my sunburn.” I laughed.

“Awwe my poor lobster.” Jack teased.

“No Brownies for you Mr. Barakat!” I announced.

“Awe I’m sorry,” he whined. “Please?”

“Maybe...” I winked, and we made our way downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's a filler... yeah- so we now know what happened in Vancouver :D

more soon! Comment! Subscribe! Be Awesome!