Status: Currently on Hiatus until further notice :(

Hello Brooklyn, Hey L.A

Chapter 8: Jealous much?

Alex’s POV

“You fucker!!” I threw a pillow from my place on my bed as soon as Jack entered the room.
“What?!” He shielded himself from the soft artillery.
“You the fuck are you?!” I yelled.
“I’m Jack, you retard!” my cousin replied throwing the pillow back at me.
“You are a little fucker! You know that?!” I kept yelling at him and came at him throwing a pillow.
“Fuck off Alex. What do you want?” Jack fired back.
“You’re fucking soul!” I retorted.
“Fucker! Shut the Fuck Up!? Why are you throwing shit at me?!” Jack asked.
“You went over to the neighbors without telling me!” I yelled.
“So what? Chill out.” Jack shot back.
“Nothing... fucker.” I muttered and faced the wall.
“Okay...” Jack looked at me. “I’m going to take a shower” he said and left the room.
I didn’t reply. I was pissed. He went over the the neighbors without telling me. He’s trying to take that girl away from me. I don’t even know her name. I stood up and went to the window, It was getting dark. I heard a soft song coming from her room. I was jealous of my cousin. I sat looking out the window. I was so intrigued with the melody I didn’t hear Jack come into the room.
***
Jack’s POV
When I came back from taking a shower I saw Alex, looking out the window. He looked hypnotized. I laughed, and jumped into my bed. I lay there thinking of what happened today. It was amazing. I think I’ve fallen for Andi. I dozed off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh! Alex is jealous!! haha what's gonna happen next?? O.o Sorry for the short Chapter... It's kind of a filler...
Please comment and subscribe... It would mean the world to me :3