The Plan

Eighteenth Day of Tour

"Hey! Andy, those are my fries!"

We'd all followed Simone's suggestion, taking showers and then holing ourselves up in our hotel room with room service, blanket forts, and movies. The boys had mostly constructed the forts though, which criss-crossed the entire room while Simone and I instructed from a distance. We ordered room service and sat underneath the various blankets that we'd stolen from a housekeeping cart we'd passed.

Now, Andy was stealing fries off of Simone's plate while she braided my hair. I was never able to braid my own hair, or do anything to it besides straighten it, and Simone never minded doing it for me. I giggled as she wove the strands of my purple hair together and struggled to get Andy away from her plate. He plucked another fry off of it before settling back into the blankets.

We'd taken the mattresses off of the bed and put them on the floor in front of the TV so that we could sit comfortably under the blankets over our heads. Now, Mike and Andy both leaned back against the bed frames as some horror movie flashed across the screen. I wasn't paying attention to it, merely enjoying Simone's hands running through my hair. She made quick work of it though and soon enough, she released me to go settle into Andy's side.

"Stop eating her food fatty," I said, poking his stomach. He grinned down at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer into him. He smelled good, like soap and his cologne. I wrapped my arm around his middle and nuzzled my face into his chest comfortably.

"I'm not fat and you know it," he rebutted, kissing the top of my head gently. I smiled into his t-shirt as the first screams came from the TV. I wasn't exactly sure who had picked the movie but I wasn't complaining.

Simone stood, ducking out of the fort for a moment and then crawling back inside after she put her hair up in a bun. She sat next to Mike, who was reading a book instead of mindlessly watching the television. He smiled at her as she smiled up at him, leaning into his shoulder to cast her eyes down at the page. They always used to read books together, Simone finished the pages first and Mike would turn the page when he caught up. It was always the most romantic and simple part of their relationship, and the part I'd envied the most.

I nudged Andy's side and when his attention turned to me, I nodded over in their direction. He glanced over and then smiled down at me. I felt accomplished. Simone and Mike might not have been perfect but they had kissed and they certainly were acting friendly now. This was a massive improvement from the past few weeks anyway.

"You're amazing," Andy whispered, "That's all thanks to you, ya know."

"Well, thanks for helping me," I whispered back. He shrugged and grinned, making my heart beat faster. I scooted up a little and, keeping my eyes on his to gauge his reaction, gently pressed my lips to his. My eyes flitted closed as he kissed me back and I cupped his cheek in my hand. He smiled into the kiss, running his hand up and down my side.

"Ew! Guys, get your own blanket fort to makeout in!" Simone screeched. A pillow hit me in the face as I pulled away from Andy. Mike laughed, tossing his own pillow at us. I let my mouth drop open.

"Oh no you did not just throw a pillow at me," I said. Simone raised her eyebrows and grinned mischeivously. "This is war!"

I lunged forward, holding my own pillow, and hit Mike with it before tackling Simone. She squealed and we rolled off of the mattress and I was straddling her. The pillow was gone now and instead, I tickled her sides as she playfully smacked my arms. Simone flipped me over so she was on top of me then and as she tickled my sides, I begged for mercy.

"Truce! Truce! I surrender!" I screeched in between laughter. She laughed and shook her head.

"Not accepted!"

Finally, Simone was knocked off of me and the tickling ambush ceased. I turned, watching as Mike assaulted her with his fingers. I turned as she shrieked, preparing myself for Andy's attack on me. As he slowly approached I grasped a pillow, slapping him with it twice before he gripped it in his hands. I refused to let go and he used it to his advantage, jerking me into his arms.

I knocked him back into the mattress, straddling his hips and trying to keep him from tickling me. From the sound of it, Simone was fighting a losing battle behind me and I wasn't going down without a fight.

"Kell!" he barked, "You're fucking tickling me!"

"That's the idea babe," I retorted, smirking. I grabbed a pillow from behind him, leaning over his body. His hands grasped my waist tightly, fingers running over my hips in a way that made me wish we were alone. Before I could get too excited though, I was hitting him with the pillow I grabbed for and he was laughing, hands gone from my waist and trying to block my blows.

"Mike! You think I could get some help over here?" he choked out between getting hit with the pillow. Mike laughed from behind me and I felt a pair of large hands pulling me off of Andy. I laughed as I was thrown lightly onto the floor next to Simone. Both of us raised our hands in surrender, giggles rolling off of our lips in abundance.

"Well, well, well," Mike said, as Andy rolled out of the fort and stood in front of us, "Look what we got here."

"Some prisoners of war," Andy said.

The two of them glanced at each other and then smirked down at us. The pit of my stomach rolled and I gripped Simone's hand in mine, lacing our fingers together. I shrieked as they lunged forward, Andy grabbing me and Mike grabbing Simone. Andy tossed me over his shoulder and spun me in circles as fast as he possibly could. I hit the back of his legs until he stopped, tossing me like a sack back underneath the blankets.

Simone was tossed onto the mattress next to me and we were both laughing. The boys crawled in then and we both surrendered then, smiling up at the boys we admired so much. Mike kissed Simone's cheek gently as Andy kissed my lips. Simone smiled up at him before sitting up and starting to clean up the area we'd messed up. I groaned and rolled onto my stomach before helping her.

"We have to sleep here," I reminded Andy, as he whined that he wasn't done kissing me. Mike helped too, moving the plates from our finished food back onto the cart and allowing Simone and I to fix the pillows and blankets.

"What the fuck are we watching?" Mike asked, running a hand through his half-dry hair and gesturing at the screen. We all looked, watching what appeared to be yeti hitting a man with his own leg. I laughed at the sight and shook my head.

"What? It's called Yeti," Andy defended, "It looked good."

"It looks stupid," Simone commented bluntly, smiling at Andy to show she was joking. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, stretching back out on the mattress and staring up at the blankets that covered his head. Mike crawled back under then, reaching for his book and flipping through the pages to find the one he was on. Simone bit her lip, reaching for it and flipping to the correct page.

"Thanks," he said quietly. She nodded, looking away from him with a slight blush on her cheeks. "You can still read along, if you wanna."

"Okay, yeah. It seems, um, interesting," she offered, pushing her legs under the blanket that covered him and scooting closer to him. I watched as Mike smiled down at her while she got comfortable next to him. He turned his attention to the book as she looked up at him, smiling at him and then flashing her eyes over to me. I offered her a grin and then stuck my tongue out at her. She smiled wider and then looked down to read.

I laid down next to Andy, resting my head on his chest and letting him wrap an arm around me. I could hear his heartbeat and his breathing and I let it relax me. I traced patterns onto his chest with my finger, chuckling as he hummed in response. The light of the movie flashed across his face. It was late now, and I was tired.

"Don't stop doing that," he rumbled. I smiled and continued, running patterns now from his chest down to his stomach. He ran his hand up and down my arm. As usual, I wished I was alone with him. Though I was in a room with my three best friends, Andy was always just a bit different towards me when we were alone.

He was always more caring and doting, a lot more affectionate. He was always very open with me. Everyone knew that we belonged to each other. Andy was mine as much as I was his. We had an understanding that even though we weren't official, we would be one day. I wouldn't fuck it up and neither would he. He understood me better than anyone else, except for Simone.

Our relationship was similar to Mike and Simone's, in the way that we understood each other perfectly and rarely fought because of it. However, my possessive and jealous side always clashed with his so we fought more than they did. Glancing over at them now, it was hard to believe they were broken up. They looked so cozy, leaning into one another and reading silently.

I watched as Mike wrapped his arm hesitantly around Simone's shoulders. She grabbed the other side of the book, holding it up so they could continue reading. He looked down at her as she looked up at him. They were so shy with each other that it was heartbreaking and adorable. He leaned down as she leaned up, and they kissed hesitantly before it became more bold and passionate. I smiled as they pulled apart. Mike tucked a piece of hair that had fallen out of her bun behind her ear before they both turned back to the book.

Their display warmed my heart, reaching down to my toes and making me glad to have Andy next to me. I pressed my lips into Andy's neck, kissing the delicate skin there and leaving light love bites. I heard him bite back a moan and his hand tightened on my arm as I sucked gently on his skin, leaving a hickey there. He chuckled as I ran my finger over the light mark.

"Whatcha doin' down there baby?" he asked quietly.

"Making sure everyone knows your mine," I answered seriously, flicking my eyes up to his. His grin turned into a smile now and he leaned down to kiss me. It was gentle but passionate, taking the breath out of me immediately. His other hand cupped my face and he ran his thumb along my cheekbone, making me shiver. When he pulled away, it was far too soon but he was looking at me very seriously.

"I am yours Kelly and I always will be, even when you don't want me anymore," he said. I shook my head and chuckled, pressing a few small kisses along his neck and up to his jawline before answering.

"Don't be silly Andy; I will always want you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Why isn't this my real life?