The Plan

Twenty Fifth Day of Tour

"Y'know, everyone's focus has been on Andy and I these past few days but...I think the real focus needs to be on you and Mike."

Simone ducked her head and continued walking, loading our van and trailer with boxes of leftover merch. She shrugged when she placed the two lightest boxes down, avoiding my gaze. I let her step past me to go back into the venue. The boys were littered around the sidewalk of New Orleans, talking to fans and taking pictures. I caught Andy's eye as I walked past him and he winked.

"You can't ignore me forever," I called down the steps to Simone. Her retreating figure gave me the finger and I laughed, turning around and closing the door of the trailer and locking it up. I knew there wasn't anything down there left to go into it. The crew had helped us bring the tables up, as they always did when there were multiple steps to a venue, and I was considering getting a head start.

I knew that Simone would already be gone. Over the past five days of Andy and I being a couple, her and Mike had been hanging out more and more. No one noticed more than I did. Everyone was consumed by the apparently "adorable" new couple to entertain them. However, the times I'd find the van missing and then find a missing Simone Samsel and Mike Hranica was unsettling.

"Someone looks deep in thought," my boyfriend said from behind me. I turned around and grinned up at him. His arms immediately found my waist and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his thin body and pressed a kiss to his shirt-clad chest. "What're you thinkin' about kitten?"

"I was thinking about taking the van tonight," I said, resting my chin on his chest and looking up at him. He shook his head and pouted, kissing my lips and grinning.

"Nope, you're staying with me tonight. We're gonna cuddle and I'm gonna kiss you lots, do you really wanna miss that?"

"Hmm," I hummed, smiling up at him, "I definitely don't want to miss that but, Simone and Mike have disappeared again and I kind of feel like driving."

"How about I text Mike and tell him he has to drive the van with blondie tonight? Then we can find a bar and get a little tipsy and we can forget about our best friends ditching us and then maybe..." he trailed off, his hands sliding down my sides and sliding themselves into the back pockets of my jeans, "We can have some fun of our own."

I giggled, my body tingling at his touch. His suggestion sounded a lot better than driving through the night into Texas. I felt mildly bad though. Simone and Mike had driven the van every night for the past five nights and while I assumed they were enjoying their time together, they needed a break from it too.

"I would love to have fun with you baby but, unfortunately, our besties have been driving every night this week and that isn't fair," I pointed out. He groaned, one hand slipping from my pocket and sliding up and down my side. He was trying very hard to persuade me into his plans for the night. "C'mon Andy, don't do that to me."

"Do what?" he asked, grinning mischeivously. His fingertips brushed against my stomach and then lingered at my belt buckle. His eyes glinted as his hand disappeared under my shirt, causing goosebumps to appear immediately as he drew circles on my skin. "I'm not doing anything."

"Oh you're doing something alright," I practically moaned, leaning back against the van. I bit my lip as I looked up at him, his hand toying with the bottom of my bra. I was struggling to resist him, especially the way his eyes looked now. With one hand squeezing my ass gently and the other one playing dangerously close to underneath my bra, I was dangerously vulnerable.

"And you'd rather me keep going, wouldn't you kitten? Because trust me," his voice was husky as he lowered his lips to my ear, "I will keep going."

"Yes," I breathed, my hands reaching around his neck. He grinned into my neck as I moaned, my hands running down his chest. "You're going to keep going. Text Mike, let's find a bar."

I didn't feel bad anymore as I stepped out from around him. I took my stuff out of the van and let him follow me onto the bus, where I changed quickly into a nicer outfit. There was a determination in me now and a fire that my boyfriend had put within me, that only he could put out. If he wanted to tease me, then he'd have to deal with me teasing him back.

"Hey Kell? Mike and Simone found a bar just around the--holy shit, what are you wearing?"

I smirked, looking down at my outfit. It wasn't much I thought, though judging by Andy's face it was a lot more than what I thought it was. I had on black jeans that were so tight I was surprised I put them on. A deep purple corset barely covered my torso, exposing my hip bones and showing off the cleavage I had. His eyes were glued to my body and I chuckled.

"You don't like it?" I asked playfully.

"We can skip the bar honestly, I don't need a drink," he said, swallowing hard. Daniel laughed from where he was sitting on the bus, playing video games with Chris. I laughed too, stepping in my heels over to Andy and running my hand down his chest slowly, reaching for his belt buckle. He wanted to play a game and I wanted to win.

"Don't be silly Andy, I want a drink. We can hang out with Mike and Simone!"

"You're cruel," he whined as I pulled on his hand.

"Good luck man," Daniel called. Him and Chris laughed audibly as we stepped off the bus and I smirked to myself. I knew that I looked good, at least based upon his reaction. Andy's arm was tight around my waist as he led me in the direction of the bar our friends had invited us to. Personally, I was surprised that they wanted us to tag along.

"You look deadly right now," he whispered into my ear. I tucked my hand into his back pocket and smiled up at him, leaning my head on his shoulder as we walked. "And I am going to get you very drunk and then I am going to sleep with you."

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch hot stuff," I said, smirking and winking at him. I stepped into the bar as he shook his head at me, holding the door open. I spotted Mike in the corner. Simone was missing, though I assumed she was in the bathroom. It was a lot like the bar they'd brought me to after Andy had upset me. It was small, anonymous and slightly dirty. The lighting was dim, there were few people drinking, and rock music played heavily throughout.

"I'll get you a drink kitten," Andy said, nodding his head toward Mike. I walked over, grinning when he shook his head at me and smiled. I slid into the booth as he let out a low whistle.

"Are you trying to kill Andy tonight? Or just felt like playing dress up?"

"He started something he can't finish," I explained vaguely. Mike sipped his beer and laughed. I smiled widely and shrugged, placing my phone on the table and leaning back. Simone appeared, sliding next to Mike who immediately had his arm around her shoulders. I raised an eyebrow. "You two are awfully cozy, hm?"

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies, you tramp. What's with the outfit?" Simone asked, grinning. I burst out laughing as my boyfriend approached, holding a whiskey sour for me and a beer for him. He sat down next to me and I grabbed my drink with one hand, the other sliding over his knee.

"What? You don't like it? Andy likes it a little too much, I think," I said. He glared down at me and shook his head. I kissed the side of his lips gently and smirked at her. "I was gonna drive the van tonight and Andy thought that he could, uh, persuade me otherwise."

"I did persuade you otherwise. Then you decided to fight fire with fire," he pointed out. I giggled, sipping at my drink. Mike and Simone observed, both chuckling to themselves. I watched the way Simone leaned into Mike and idly wondered if I needed to finish the plan. They seemed really comfortable, and Simone's evasiveness made me wonder what they were up to.

"Don't worry about it, we'll drive the van," she said, smiling, "Then you two can, uh, put your fires out...if you know what I mean."

I squealed, leaning over the table to slap her arm as Mike rumbled a laugh. She laughed too and then I did, leaning back into my seat and rubbing my hand slowly up and down Andy's thigh. His hand caught mine and he gave me a warning glance. I winked, pulling his hand onto my leg instead and watched him bite his lip.

"You've been driving so much though, I feel bad," I admitted. Simone shrugged, sipping at what I assumed was water since Mike was drinking.

"It's okay, we really don't mind."

"I like being in the van more than being on the bus," Mike said, finishing his beer as I finished my whiskey, "I like it better when Simone drives so I can get wasted. How about I challenge you Kell? You up to out drink me?"

"Oh hell yeah, I am Hranica. I always beat your ass."

*

I started to wonder if Mike had set me up.

I had definitely drank just as much as him, if not more, and we were both definitely beyond drunk. I stumbled down the sidewalk leaning into him, the two of us not able to walk on our own sufficiently and more than likely making asses out of ourselves. Simone and Andy walked behind us. Andy was drunk himself, though not on my level and certainly not on Mike's.

I was sure that Mike had reached plastered, while I remained on the edge of it remaining at a more drunk state. He was gone, babbling about Simone and a stuffed animal he used to have as a kid. I giggled at most of what he said as it made no real coherent sense. I could hear my boyfriend and best friend laughing at us as we walked.

"Hey Mike, listen for a second though," I said quietly, "Listen, d-don't say anything bad okay? Like, uh, to Simone alright? 'Cause you guys are doing real good right now and you-you're really, really drunk okay?"

"Okay, yeah, really drunk, I know Kelly I am super drunk, can't feel my toes or my gums, and I won't be bad to Simone because I love her and you shouldn't be bad to people you love, y'know?"

"Yeah, I know," I said, grinning at him. He was super endearing when he was drunk, always saying the cutest things because his inhibitions were down. I was drunk and I was worried though, that he'd say something that would set Simone off.

"And hey, you're gonna have fun with Andy right? Just, uh, don't wake up the guys because that's yucky," he advised and I burst out laughing. I stopped walking and slowly sat down on the concrete of the New Orleans sidewalk, eliciting looks from the few people out. I giggled until Andy lifted me back onto my feet and I repeated what Mike had said to me to the group, who also burst out laughing.

"Yucky?" Simone repeated, giggling and latching onto Mike.

"They're going to have to deal with it because I'm gonna make you scream kitten," Andy said, his voice too loud and causing both Mike and Simone to peer at us in horror. I giggled at their faces and placed a sloppy kiss on his neck.

"I'm sure you will baby," I said to him. Then, looking over at Simone and Mike, "Or at least he thinks he will."

Andy protested, obviously having heard me. Simone and Mike were thoroughly amused by our antics and now, with Andy's hands roaming my scantily clad body yet again, I was ever more focused on finding my way to the bus before it left Louisiana and left me wanting more in the backseat of the van.

I was relieved to find the bus there and the door open, Jeremy chatting up some girl while Daniel stood in the doorway, shaking his head. I latched myself tightly onto Andy as Simone climbed onto the bus, leaving a drunken Mike to lean against the van. Andy leaned down, pressing his lips to mine and then brushing his tongue lightly against my bottom lip. We'd been playing with each other all night, trying to get the other more excited. Now the games were over and as soon as I said good night to Simone, things would be getting serious.

She stepped off the bus with her hair up, no makeup on, and yoga pants with a t-shirt. She was holding some water bottles as well as a ball of what appeared to be Mike's clothing. Simone said good night to Daniel with a kiss to the cheek, a wave to Jeremy and a grimace to his girl, and she smacked Andy's ass as she walked by. I giggled and followed her in the general direction of the van.

"Hey listen Simone," I said, losing my balance slightly and swaying as she turned, "If Mike gets sick or handsy or uh, is just too much, you can call okay? We can always stop the bus and have someone drive or I'll get in the van instead of him, okay? I'll keep my ringer on, just in case."

"Thanks Kell, but I'm sure you'll have your hands full," she commented slyly, smirking, "Besides, I might not be dating him anymore but I remember exactly how to handle a drunk Mike but I will definitely keep that in mind."

"Okay, good. That's all I ask."

She hugged me as best as she could with her arms full and kissed my cheek lightly. I really hoped she could handle Mike. I was sure she could normally but right now they were fragile. I was scared of the damage Mike could do in a simple sentence let alone action. If he forgot for even a moment that they weren't dating and made the wrong move, the three steps I'd worked so hard to complete would be wasted.

"Have fun," she said, winking. "Safe fun, we're your friends not your babysitters."

"Simone!" I scolded, feeling a blush coming on. She just waved me away and turned to Mike, opening the door to the van. I shook my head, turning and heading back to the bus. Andy was leaning against the front wheel as Jeremy was now making out with the girl he had previously been talking to. Daniel was gone and I stepped onto the bus, my eyes never leaving my boyfriend's.

Daniel, Chris, and a bunch of the crew were still awake, scattered around the bus watching a movie. I slipped off my heels so I wouldn't impale anyone laying on the floor and stepped over them cautiously. I slid into the tiny bathroom and pulled myself up onto the sink as Andy entered behind me, shutting the door and standing between my legs with his hands on my thighs.

"I'm drunk," I said, pouting. He chuckled, running his hands up and down my legs. I bit my lip at the look in his eyes and placed my hands on his shoulders, running my fingers along his collarbones and neck. He smirked at me, eyes dark with lust. "Andy, the way you're fucking look at me right now..."

"What about it kitten?" he asked, his voice a low rumble. He stepped closer to me now and I ran my hands through his hair, over his cheekbones, and traced his lips. His hands toyed with my hipbones now, running up my sides and then over my cleavage, causing a low whine to leave my throat involuntarily. Andy's forehead leaned against mine and he pressed his lower half into mine, letting me feel exactly how excited he was to have me in this particular position. I stared into his eyes as I answered him.

"It makes me need you."
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T JUDGE ME I AM A SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED YOUNG ADULT WITH NO BOYFRIEND.