The Plan

Bippity Boppity Boo Mother***ers

“Simone,” Mike breathed, their faces inches apart. Simone looked up at him in wonder, her lips tingling with anticipation. Her eyes dropped to his lips and he took the hint, taking her face in his hands and closing the distance between their lips.

This glorious moment lasted for too short of a time in Simone’s opinion. She fell off of her toes and onto the balls of her feet as the kiss ended, biting her lip and smiling. Everything felt perfect as her heart beat loudly and wildly.

Mike had been the perfect gentleman all night, picking her up from her dorm, bringing her to dinner, and walking around town. She had dressed cutely, like Kelly had dropped the hint to do. He looked wonderful as well.

“Let’s walk,” he said, lacing their fingers together as they passed under a church. It was beautiful weather outside and the town was empty of people. It felt like they were the only two people left in the world and that suited them both just fine.

They’d talked plenty throughout the evening so the silence suited them just fine. Simone’s breathing returned to normal but she had the outrageous urge to pinch herself. Less than a year ago she never thought she would meet Mike Hranica let alone be on a date with him.

“I’ve been thinking. Well, I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately,” Mike said, sitting on a bench in front of a small Italian restaurant. There were a few couples eating outside, soft Italian music playing on the patio. Lights were strung up on the small trees in front.

“Have you?” Simone asked, pleased by his confession.

“I can’t stop…thinking about you actually.”

“Well, that’s strange because the same thing’s been happening to me,” she said, smiling and looking down at her lap. Mike wrapped his fingers through hers again. She looked up into his eyes and smiled softly.

“That’s probably because we’d be perfect together. I’ve given it a lot of thought you know.”

“Well I happen to agree with you.”

“Simone, I can’t stand it anymore. I’ve never felt this way about anybody before in my entire life. Will you please be my girlfriend?”

“I’d love to!”

They kissed again, this time so enthusiastically that it was surprising that butterflies and rainbows didn’t burst forth into the world. Mike tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear and smiled at her. They both glowed with happiness.

Sometimes the luckiest coincidences happen, like a best friend running into a rock star twice, befriending him, becoming the merch girl for his band, and pushing him to act on his feelings.

Yeah, coincidences.
♠ ♠ ♠
You can do anything you set your mind to bitches.
My name is Kelly Veneziano and Mike Hranica is in love with my best friend.
Thanks to me.