Status: Finished! Look for the sequel!

When Worlds Collide: Book One, Water

6

Somehow, I had fallen asleep. Really, I don’t know how, because most of the time, we were flying over water. I must’ve been really tired...
But really, the only reason why I woke up, was because we landed.
I groaned, and slowly opened my eyes. I laid where I was for a few seconds, before realizing what I was laying on-or, should I say, who. I bolted up right, and in result, my head slammed into Sokka’s.
“{i]Ow...,” I hissed.
Sokka rubbed his forehead, and Katara and Aang just laughed at us. I glared, but they couldn’t completely stifle their giggles. I rolled my eyes, still rubbing my head. “Anyway... why did you wake me up?” I asked.
“We’re here,” Aang said, although, more to himself. Then to Appa, “We’re home buddy... we’re home.”

“...and all you can think about is food?” Katara said, disbelievingly.
I rolled my eyes.
“I’m a simply guy, with simple wants...,” he started.
Oh boy... not this thing. Please don’t start this...!
“Um... anyway...,” I said, trying for a subject change, “what did you used to do here, Aang?” Yea. That’s the thing I ask. But his eyes brightened.
He looked at Sokka with a gleam in his eye. “Oh,” he said, “you’re gonna love air ball.”

Katara and I were having a... ‘girl talk’ I guess you could say. We weren’t even paying attention as Sokka flew back- yet again- by the force of the air ball. We just rolled our eyes and chuckled. That is, until we heard him call for Katara. We looked at each other wearily before walking over to Sokka... and saw a fire nation mask. My breath caught, and I was reminded of the war that until now, had seemed invisible.
“We have to tell him you know,” Sokka said, more to Katara than me.
She nodded. “You’re right.”
“What? No!” I whisper-shouted. “It would break his heart.”
Sokka studied me for a moment, and I thought that he might listen to me. But then he turned and called for Aang.
A second later, Katara used water bending and pushing the snow down to cover the mask... and Sokka.
“What?” the monk asked.
Katara seemed at a loss for words, and I waited for her excuse. Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. “Katara just taught me a little move in water bending!” I rushed.
He raised his eyebrow at me. “I thought you said you weren’t a water bender...?” he questioned.
I shrugged. “I know I’m not, but these two are convinced that I am. I think that these two played a trick on me,” I lied, playfully glaring at them.
“Y-yeah... just a joke,” Sokka played along, seeing Katara’s threatening glare.
Aang just chuckled. “Well, no more playing around! I want to look around!”

We were currently walking down a long, wide passageway. I could see a massive door on the end, and I couldn’t wait to see the statues of all the previous avatars.
“Um...,” Sokka started, “it’s locked. How are we going to get inside if we don’t have a key?”
“The key Sokka,” Aang started, “is air bending.”
With one gust, bars were turning, and doors were opening.
As we stared into the massive room, only one word was capable of leaving my mouth.
“Wow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm so sorry for the wait! i would have updated sooner, but i was out of town, and had no internet access.
i realize that this is not going competely according to the script of The Last Airbender but you know what? i dont really care because even if i wanted too, i couldnt, because i never was good on following things :/
hope you liked!
comment? subscribe? recommend?
tell me how to upload photos? because i dont know how...
LOVE YOU GUYS.
xx