Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Ask Number 19 and 88 About Their New Boxers

Today was the first game the Blackhawks were playing for the season it was against the Dallas Stars, Avery was not playing tonight they wanted to put off all the media attention and scrutiny. That didn’t stop me and Ave from watching the game but we were in the box, she was frustrated.

“I can’t believe that they’re not letting me play today like come on, fucking media.”

“Ave, you play tomorrow,” I soothed. “Then the world will know who Avery Charlotte Addison is and everyone will love you.”

She sighed. “I guess, I just want to play I mean I’ve been working my ass of these last few practices and not to mention giving Tazer hell. I think I deserve to play.”

I just nodded. The game began and we were watching closely, the whole first period neither team scoring and the Stars looking like they were on a mission and we were on edge. Second period rolled around and the Stars scored two points, Ave and I were cursing really loud and showing our frustration.

“If we get shut out on the first game, heads will be rolling.” Avery growled.

“They won’t, watch Coach Q. will make them wake up and start working their asses off in the third.” I said.

“I really hope so,” she sighed.

All of third period was a mess, I could feel the worry and wanting to murder that Avery was feeling. All fears of being shut out was taken away thankfully by Leddy.

“I swear I will kiss him,” Ave said without thinking.

“Did you just really say-”

“Shut up.”

“Alrighty then, just know that I am now going to use this against you.”

She shrugged. “Just like I will use the fact that you have a crush on a certain captain to keep you quiet.”

“Bitch.”

“Whore.”

“Well...holy shit Ave look up there.”

I pointed up at the Jumbotron and she looked up and there we were on the screens.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I said annoyed. Avery just looked at the Jumbotron with interest.

“Is there any cardboard here? And do you have a marker?” She asked me with a smirk on her face. I shrugged and we both stood up and began looking for any cardboard lying around, and luckily found some close to the doorway. We returned to our seats only to see that the Jumbo Tron people had been following our every move.

“What do you plan on doing with the cardboard?” I asked her.

“I’m gonna make a sign. Now what to write? ‘I ship the Blackhawk Bromance’ or ‘Patrick Sharp has the most amazing hair’ or ‘Ask 19 and 88 about their new boxers’?” Ave asked me. I shrugged.

“Whichever, although I have a feeling that the last one will get us killed. By either the players or fangirls. It’s your move.”

“How good is escape plan 436?” She asked me nonchalant.

“Effective, but must be well timed.” I replied back to her.

“Good. And is it fangirl proof?”

“It all depends...if it’s the crazy ones then we have to be extra careful enacting plan number 50.” I said lowly.

“Alrighty then. The latter will do.” Ave said and began writing in large letters ‘Ask 19 and 88 about their new boxers’ with the black felt marker she had on her purse. She looked up and grinned when she saw the Jumbotron still trained on them. “I’m so going to be doing extra suicides next practice.” She said before flipping the cardboard over.

“It’s your funeral,” I muttered.

We turned our attention back to the Jumbotron and they were about to turn away when Ave held up the sign. Immediately there was a certain reaction and I had a feeling that we would get killed by both players tonight. The Stars were confused, the fangirls had a look of lust and well the Blackhawks...that was a mixture of amusement and horror. As for number 19 and number 88, we were dead. Jonathan had a serious face on so his expression was unreadable and Patrick he was more on the ‘please bury me fifty feet under.’ I looked at Avery and she looked back at me and nodded; we both ran. We both were running as fast as we could and trust me with all that hockey training that we had, we could easily beat track stars. Luckily we just drove in one car, mine obviously, and raced back home and once in the safety of our apartment- well after locking all of the doors- we laughed our asses off.

“That was the best idea ever,” she gasped for breath.

“I know! And the funny part is we are so dead.”

“How long do you give them before they start pounding on the door?”

I checked the clock. “The game ended a few minutes ago, so let’s say around half an hour to an hour.”

Avery nodded. “Alrighty then, so I guess we should watch the highlights of tonight’s game in the meantime.”

The Blackhawks had lost by one and it seemed that in the last few minutes everyone was more aggressive and determined; I guess Avery’s idea helped. Speaking of which, we were part of the highlight tonight, everyone was wondering who we were. Some were commenting on how we were the girls that were seen with both Patrick and Jonathan at the ice rink, others thought were relatives and some just thought we were some crazy lucky fans.

“Aren’t they going to be in for a surprise tomorrow,” Ave said. “And this time we are going to beat those damn Stars.”

“Definitely, hey want some i-”

I was cut off by a pounding at the door. We both looked at each other with wide eyes hearing that it was Jonathan and both Patricks.

“Shit,” we both whispered.

“We both know that you guys are in there now open the damn door,” Jonathan exclaimed.

We didn’t make a sound instead we decided to go hide in the pantry, it was our best bet especially since it didn’t take long for the guys to figure out how to unlock the door. Jonathan barked out orders to look everywhere. There were door slams, cursing and it looked like they were about to give up and leave when Kane talked.
“Hey look there’s a phone and it looks like it’s Avery’s, if they’re both hiding together then we’ll find them by calling Alina.”

“Please tell me you either left it in the living room or have it in-”

Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold started to blast through the pantry. A few seconds passed and the pantry door was slammed open, we had that ‘deer caught in headlights look.’

“Please don’t kill us,” Ave whispered.

“If they were planning on killing you I wouldn’t have let them come even an inch close,” Sharp said.

“Oh we’re not murdering you,” Kane said taking a step forward. “We’re separating you.”

“What!” We exclaimed.

“You can’t separate us-”

“Why would you do that!”

“It’s easier and it seems that you two need some time apart, Kaner...” Jonathan said.

Patrick came forward and grabbed Avery picking her up slinging her over his shoulder and walking away. I looked at Sharp and Jonathan as if they were crazy, hearing Avery’s protests my protective side came in.

“Where are you taking her?” I asked worried.

“Don’t worry she’ll be fine, pissed but fine.” Sharp tried soothing.

I didn’t believe him, I started to follow Kane but an arm wrapped around my waist.

“Let go,” I growled.

“I don’t think so you’re staying here.” Jonathan said.

“If you think I’m just going to stay here and sit around you are wrong I will find out where she is and go get her.”

“I don’t think so, especially since I won’t allow it.”

“Oh really,” I challenged. “Why is that?”

“Because I’m going to stay here,” Jonathan said nonchalant.

My eyes widened and he smirked. “While Avery is with Kaner, you’re going to stay here with me.”

I looked over at Sharp.”They’re kidding right?”

He sighed. “Sadly no, Coach Q wasn’t exactly happy with today so this is just so Avery can stay focused.”

I sighed. This is going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp it's mah update. And please comment pwease.I mean it'd be great and OH! Monday I performed for One Act Night of our theatre dept. I was in 'A Little Princess' as cook *insert joke here*

Series is tied for Caps and Rangers so suck it Lilah *ahem* I mean. I hope you enjoy this update.

AND DAMMIT C'MON FLYERS WHERE WAS THE ALARM CLOCK Y'ALL WERE ASLEEP

Anyhow.....comment, subscribe and give it some suga

-Michelle