Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Pre-Game Rituals

Last night the atmosphere was definitely awkward and cold. I was pissed off and so was Jonathan, if anyone was around us they would think the temperature was dropped to the negative numbers and then it calmed down a bit yet the awkwardness. I have to say Jonathan slept in just boxers and me seeing him in those it took a lot for me not to try and jump his bones; well remembering he had a girlfriend helped. I called Avery before I went to bed worried that anything could have happened but she was at Kane’s house, I had no idea whether to laugh at that or be even more worried for Patrick. I woke up and heard the shower running and sighed starting to make french toast with extra cinnamon.

“That smells good,” I heard a deep voice.

I turned around and was going to ask if he wanted some when my eyes widened.

Holy shit why are you in a towel? Go put on some fucking boxers at least.” I screeched.

He just shrugged. “No can do, this is part of my pre-game ritual. I take a shower stay in my towel until after I eat and then I change into my boxers.”

I just stared at him when I was reminded of something. “Speaking of rituals, when is Avery coming home?”

“After the game.”

You’ve gotta be kidding me?” I took a deep breath. “If her pre-game ritual is fucked then I swear I will murder you and Patrick and make it seem like an accident,” I growled.

“You’re protective of her.” He commented.

“Well no shit, I think the other night clearly demonstrated that. Why did I have to be stuck with you? Why not with Kane, I mean I can deal with him.”

“Have a thing for Kaner eh?” He said smirking.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust. “No, it’s just he’s easier to deal with than you are and I really hope that you are a fast eater cause you need to change.”

With that I finished making the french toast and made a plate full for the both of us and ate. After I put the plates in the dishwasher I decided to leave Jonathan do whatever he was doing and I went to take a shower; I made sure of bringing in some underwear. I felt relaxed just let the warm water run all over my body and I just tried to relax. Once I finished I changed into my underwear and started to get a bag ready for Avery with her toiletries knowing that by now she must be awake by now. I walked into the living room and saw that Sharpie was there with Jonathan and both men looked up at me and their eyes widened.

“Why don’t you, um, have any clothes on,” Sharpie said clearing his throat.

“I’m in my own apartment and also if anyone should have had any clothes on before it was Toews. Now here,” I handed him the bag. “I assume you’re the middleman in this whole separate the twins scheme so take this bag it contains all of her toiletries and I will call you when you can come pick up her lunch and her outfit. Now if you’ll excuse me I am going to take a short nap, make Avery’s lunch and then find both her outfit and mine.”

When I woke up I looked at the clock and saw that I should probably make Avery her sandwich, nutella and peanut butter sandwich on the menu. I grabbed the ingredients and started to make two sandwiches- one for me and one for Avery.

“That looks good,” Jonathan said started to reach out for one.

I smacked his hand away, “nu-uh there is no way that you are going to touch these sandwiches, if you touch or eat either and Avery doesn’t do well I will-”

“Murder me and make it seem like an accident. You do know that all this superstition is stupid right?”

I just stared at him. “It may be to you, but to us it’s the most important thing that was taught to us. Now if you want a sandwich then don’t be lazy and make one.”

I put Avery’s sandwich in a tupperware and started eating my sandwich, I moaned at the taste. I grabbed a lunch bag and placed her sandwich in with some chips and a box of juice. I went into our walk in closet and started to look for her outfit, a thought had occurred to me and I smiled knowing that it would piss off the hawks. I grabbed my phone and called Sharpie to come and pick everything up for Avery while starting to look for my own outfit. I wanted to look great but at the same time not like a puck bunny, I decided on a black skirt, a nice white blouse with a nice design and polka dot type heels. I still wasn’t changed and I was going to wait until Jonathan left to do it. I walked into the living room and thankfully Sharpie was there so I handed him the stuff and then was about to go back and see what else I can do in the mean time when Jonathan said.

“We’re leaving in about half an hour,” he said nonchalant.

“What?”

“I’m driving, well we’re going in your car to United Center and we’re leaving in half an hour. No more or less.”

He walked back to Avery’s room and I just stared at his back in surprise but did what he said. I put on my outfit did my hair a bit, out on some make-up and then put the blue contacts in; looking at the time I had beat the clock by five minutes so I walked towards the door putting on a sweater to wear.

“What are you wearing?” Jonathan asked horrified.

“This,” I asked pointing to my outfit. “Is what I’m wearing-and we have to leave so let’s go.” I said cutting whatever protest he had off.

I let Jonathan drive and called Avery to see how it went with her outfit and she said that it got the reaction that I was looking for and that she had to leave. I was told that I couldn’t see Avery until after the game which pissed me off but I agreed to it and then when we arrived to the United Center Arena I went to the box where family and friends of the players went and I sort of wished I didn’t. I was greeted by harsh comments about Avery and how she managed to enter the NHL and that if she thinks that she will be able to get the guys then she will see who they are. I was surprised at some of the things they said and I gave them all a harsh glare when they noticed me, luckily Abby and Laura O’Donnell had showed up and went to me to calm me down. I just watched the game and I was hoping that she would score at least once, but no nothing; she had most of the assists and I sent her a kiss after that first one. The Blackhawks won the game and they were off to their lockers, I decided to go ahead and start meeting with her because I missed her and because I just don’t think that I can handle another snarky remark. I hugged her tightly and talked and then went home. We were to lazy to cook so we ordered Chinese food and just relaxed and decided to watch some NHL Tonight.

“I will never forget this as long as I live and even then our grandchildren will know that I was the first female Blackhawk.” Ave gushed.

“Yeah, now I think that you missy should take a shower because you smell like sweat and I don’t want to throw you out.”

She pouted. “Fine, but you better not eat all the Chinese food,” she warned.

“Fine,” I yelled back.

I sighed changing the channel because too much hockey and it will drive me insane. I loved the sport but at the same time, let’s be honest all the NHL ever cared about is their precious Sidney Crosby coming back. I just really hated the media attention, and that’s excluding the rivalry that exists between my captain Ovie and Crosby. I mean he’s a good player and amazing captain but he is overrated. I heard my ringtone playing and I answered.

“Alina,” I heard a deep voice say.

“Jonathan,” I said polite.

“I’m sorry about this whole ordeal and for acting like an asshole.”

“It’s fine,” I sighed. “I just she’s my sister, my twin practically the other half of me. I can’t let anything happen to her.”

“I understand, I’m going to tell you this because I know that you would understand. This was a test to see how much you two can handle being apart when there are away games, and I can see that you manage perfectly fine.” I could hear the smile.

“You do know you could have asked us right? We got used to it in the AHL, I mean there are times when I go with her because I want to and also it depends on how long. My job is very flexible especially considering my age...so it’s fine. Just next time before you make a whole stupid plan that might end up of half the roster missing or buried ask us.” I said before hanging up.

The doorbell rang and I got up to get it and there it was, the most glorious thing I ever saw at the moment. The Chinese food had arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Welp Flyers are out and I'm in a glass case of emotions but still Caps tonight.

Um what else please comment and I hope that you likey