Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

The Pizza Parlor

We arrived at the local Pizza Parlor and it seemed that some of the people that worked there were in awe by seeing the hawks three stars. I saw a little girl come up to us and she shyly asked each player if they could sign the jersey she was wearing, Avery and I awed and they signed it; what is up with all these cute kids. Once that was over we ordered pizza and sat down, I was next to Tazer and he put his arm around my shoulder, Avery was giving me a smirk until Kaner did the same with her.

“I just realized, everyone saw us go hand in hand...” I said.

Both guys shrugged. “I don’t give a shit,” Kaner said.

“I don’t either, I mean if they give us shit about it we’ll just deal with it. We want to be with you.”

I could feel my face heat up. Avery had the same expression and I swear it seemed as if the whole atmosphere changed, it seemed to be in a loving one. Yet, I could feel a bit of nervousness, I mean Jonathan and I aren’t dating but we aren’t in that friend zone. I sighed I just hope that it didn’t end up badly, I mean Kaner and Avery it looks like it can go somewhere but if it doesn’t...what if she gets traded? I wouldn’t be able to bear that or what if I do date Jonathan and that’s a bust I can’t-

“So I was curious, what exactly are your brothers careers,” Kaner asked.

“Well, Mike he is a lawyer in Shitsburgh,” I said.

“Oh come on, they’re not that bad. Just because you don’t like the Penguins doesn’t mean that they’re shit. Malkin is having a good year.”

I shrugged. “Still Shitsburgh, the Caps are better anyways.”

“Hey,” Tazer said. “We’re better.”

I just looked at him. “Like I was saying, Mike he is a lawyer in Sh-Pittsburgh. He’s pretty well known. As for Mattie,” I giggled.

“He’s a model in New York. Mostly suits and all that fancy stuff and at times underwear, we make fun of him for that. We also met Jared Leto,” she squealed.

“That man is so, oh my god I would not mind doing it with him. Fuck that he’s way older than us, I’d tap that.”

“Me too, sister. Too bad he’s around Dad’s age.”

“Are you two really discussing having sex with a man around your dad’s age?” Kaner asked us amused. We nodded our heads.

“Yup.” I said.

“Have you seen that man? He is gorgeous.” Ave continued.

“You are so weird. That’s like you two saying you’d do it with Sharpie.” Taze said.

“I would have sex with Sharpie. But he and Abby are just so perfect together.” Avery said.

“I would too. Have you seen his hair? And his smile? He is beautiful.” I said. “But he and Abby are just so cute together, and with the baby on the way.”

“We wouldn’t, but hell if he were single then yes.So yes we’d fuck Jared Leto.” Avery said a tad bit too loud.

Everyone stared at us and we started to giggle, the guys didn’t seem amused.

“But yeah, Mike is a lawyer and Mattie is a model, why were you wondering? And don’t say out of curiosity.”

“Alright, I was wondering why they wouldn’t play hockey themselves, it seems that they’re tough enough.”

“We all play hockey,” I said.

“I think he means why wouldn’t they try out for the NHL,” Tazer said, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

“It wasn’t their dream, Mike always wanted to study law and well Mattie he never really had a set future, he was still in college trying to figure out what the hell he was going to do, when boom he did a photoshoot. I guess he found his calling, luckily he isn’t a manwhore using his fame to get chicks, but then again they’d be sorry.” Ave said.

“See just because we can all play hockey doesn’t mean we’re going to all go into the NHL. You’d have another Staal family, but with the last name being Addison.”

“Damn, never thought of it that way.”

We just shrugged. Finally the pizza arrived and we each grabbed a piece, eating in peace. Well, we were eating in peace until the fangirls came along. It was pretty obvious because of the jerseys they had and well who the fuck would wear heels to go to a fucking pizza place. They looked over at our table and squealed, the guys were oblivious, but Ave wasn’t; I could see her eyes darken. They sat by the tables next to us and then came up to us.

“Hi you’re Jonathan Toews and you’re Patrick Kane right?” The one wearing the Kane jersey asked.

The men nodded and they smiled, I think it was trying to be seductively. They asked if they can have their jerseys signed, and both men complied. Luckily they went back to the their table and we kept eating at peace, well sort of, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I was washing my hands when I heard the same two girls walk in and start talking.

“Like, I wonder how she even made the team? What did she have to sleep with the management or something? I mean she’s probably slept with the whole team.” I heard one of them say.

I kept my hair in my face so that they couldn’t recognize me. They were probably too fucking shallow and stupid to notice anyway.

“Yeah and what about her sister, it doesn’t seem like she has a job, I bet she mooches off of Avery. That or she’s sleeping with one of the players.” The other one said snickering.

Once they entered the stalls, I quickly left and walked back to the table and everyone could see my angered expression they quickly asked what was wrong and I told them. Ave was ready to kick some ass, but the guys suggested we just leave. We were close to the exit when one of my students entered and walked up to me, it was Jack the little kid who had told Avery that it wasn’t Kaner who was outside but Sharpie; oh just my luck the fangirls have emerged.

Miss Addison, you know Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane? Why are you holding hands with Jonathan, is he your boyfriend? Hi Miss Addison’s sister,” Jack practically yelled out.

I guess he was awestruck. Almost everyone was paying attention to us, but I think what caught their attention was if I was dating Tazer.

“Well Jack you see Jonathan and I are f-”

I was cut off. “Yes Miss Addison and I are dating,” Tazer said smiling. “But shh don’t tell anyone, I want to keep it a secret.”

Ok, mommy Miss Addison is dating Jonathan Toews,” he said running to his mother.

“Oh dear god,” I muttered.

Kaner and Tazer just laughed. Avery told them to shut it and we all left, but not before seeing the surprised and well outraged expression; I felt the smirk on my face. We decided to walk around Chicago and we split up, I was walking with Tazer and we went on a bridge that those types of water canals where there were boats passing by on the bottom.

“Tazer, why did you say that we were dating when it wasn’t true,” I asked softly.

“Because, I want you to be my girlfriend.”

I looked at him with wide eyes. “What?”

“Lina, I like you and well I want to be in a relationship with you.”

“Tazer...I-”

Shit this is bad, I want this to happen. I want to date Tazer, but I mean what if he met-no he won’t find out. I mean that’s the past so it shouldn’t matter. But what if it does bother him, I don’t want this to end badly, why just why did I ever become involved with-

“I....I...”

He stepped closer and gave me a tender kiss on the lips. “Will you Alina Addison be my girlfriend?”

I took a deep breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN WHAT SHALL HAPPEN SHALL SHE SAY YES? OR NO? Add your prediction in comments and guess what?!
I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL NEXT STEP GRADUATION..so comments shall be great.
It makes me very warm and fuzzy and Lilah too
-Michelle