Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Burmistov is on the Hitlist

These past five days have been torturous, Burmistrov is on my hitlist. Shanahan has suspended him for ten games, which I guess is fair enough, but not enough for me. It seemed there had been something else that had had happened in the Blackhawks organization. Coach Q and the GM had asked me to be a part of their team, I was surprised but I didn't want to accept but seeing how bad Avery was, I decided to think about it. I would think about it after Avery was fully recovered, which was a bit easy seeing as all I had to was make sure she had all the foods she needed and put on cartoons; she could be a real child at times. It helped a lot with Patrick helping and then Tazer just being in his arms. I was looking over at Avery and was debating whether to tell her or not.

"Whatever you need to tell me, spit it out." She said still looking at the TV.

"How did you--"

"I'm your twin remember," she smiled, then eyes widened when she looked over at me. "I'm not dying am I?"

I shook my head, smiling a bit. "No..but...it seems the GM and Coach Q want me to join the team. What do you think?"

She looked at me, searching for something. She looked me up and down, and back into my eyes. She kept her emotions stoic before replying.

“Go for it. It would make our lives easier, you will always be at the games, and you can make sure that everything that needs to happen happens.”

“So you think I should go for it?” I asked her.

“Yes. That way, I’ll never be alone. Unless they trade me. Don’t let them trade me.”

I chuckled, "Of course not, I'd burst into GM's office and demand they bring you back."
She smiled and hugged me quickly before going back to her cartoons. My phone vibrated and I groaned looking at who texted me.

"Let me guess, John?"

I sighed. " Yup...he wants to see me, but I don't."

"Well why don't you tell him, better yet," she grabbed my phone. "Let's call him and tell him to fuck off."

My eyes widened. "Avery don't!" I grabbed the phone before she was able to dial him. "Are you crazy? I don't want to talk to him."

"Don't want to talk to who?" I heard Tazer ask behind me.

"Shit," was all that came out of my mouth, eyes wide.

"How long were you there listening?" Avery asked, her eyes also wide.

"Long enough to know that she doesn't want to talk to a guy called John." Tazer said serious.
I sighed, this was exactly what I wanted to avoid; I guess there was no way around it. I stood up and motioned him to follow me and he did, once we entered my room I sat on my bed and looked at my painting at anything but him. He stood near the door and just stared at me which started making me uneasy.

"Ok, so John...he is an ex-boyfriend of mine," once I started I couldn't stop. "You know him, he's a defenseman for the Caps. I had met him my senior year of high school, before Avery was drafted and we had hooked up and messed around. I had ended up pregnant..." I took a deep breath. "The day I had my accident, where I got my scar...I also had a miscarriage, I was two months pregnant and didn't know. I stopped going to Kettler and stopped talking with John and well then Avery got drafter we moved here to Chicago and well the rest, is unimportant." I didn't look at him.

There was silence and it was uncomfortable, I didn't look at him knowing that if I did I would lose it. I heard the door open and looked up seeing his back to me. I wanted to say something anything but I couldn't emit any sound, he left closing the door behind him. I sighed and felt tears start to flow but I wiped them away and grabbed my art supplies and did what I always did, draw.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever since I last updated. Busy Busy Busy.