Your Love Is My Oxygen

I'm Back.

"Ronnie! Ronnie! Ronnie!" I opened my eyes to see my best friend Corrie sitting in front of me, when did she get here? Pushing the pause button on my ipod I smiled at her, "What's up?" She sat down on the chair in front of my computer desk and pulled out her book that read American History across the front, I slapped myself mentally, "Nooo," I whined.

Laughing she pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me, "For your information, I already got the out-line of the paper done, now all you have to do is throw some words together and boom, you're done, that easy." I was rolling my eyes at her, "Corrie, you should know better than to think that I will actually get this done on my own. You of al-," she cut m off, "You didn't do it all by yourself though! I did the majority of the work Ronnie, I did the research, made the actual presentation for the class, now all you have to do is write a paper to hand in to the teacher. If you don't write it than I will not put your name on any of this work, because you didn't help even a little."

I hated knowing she was right, but she was, "Fine Corrie." She smiled at me and hugged me quickly before running out the door. I tossed the book to the side, it landed on the counter with a thud, before sitting back down on the couch and focusing on the television until I heard my phone go off. I opened the text to see:
From: Derek
Why did I just see Corrie leaving your house man? I didn't think you two were that way.
I groaned before replying, To: Derek: We ARE NOT together! Everyone in our school seems to think that we're together just because we always work together and hangout almost all the time. A guy can't just be friends with a girl? God damn, what has the world come to, besides Corrie isn't exactly...attractive...to me anyway. I'm sure there are a bunch of guys out there that would love to be with her that way, just not me. Corrie's my best friend and I don't want that to be risked because of my stupidity.


Present

"Ronnie! Come on!" I groaned as I got out of the car and walked into the coffee shop that the guys were dragging me to, well mostly Jacky. If Jacky didn't get his coffee he'd get bitchy and no one wants to deal with a bitchy Jacky. We walked over to one of the tables and they all sat down, I felt in my pocket before realizing that I left my phone in the car, "Shit," I looked at the guys, "I gotta run back to the car quick, forgot my phone." Not paying attention as I approached the door, I pushed it open and heard, "Ow!" I looked down to see a girl looking at me, I quickly reached down to help her up, "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention..."

She smiled at me slightly, "It's alright," she laughs, "I wasn't either, I got so wrapped up in this book that I wasn't watching where I was walking so I guess it's my fault also." I nodded, "It's fine, what's your name? If you don't mind me asking?" She shook her head, "Corrie, and you are?" I smiled, "Ronnie," I looked back at the table where the guys were sitting, watching me talk, when I looked back at the spot where Corrie stood, she was gone.

Sighing I walked to the car and grabbed my phone, before returning to the table. Jacky looked at me, "What was that about?" Ryan nodded, "It looked like you just plowed that chick to the ground and she didn't yell at you or anything, what the hell?" I laughed slightly, "I don't know really, she was pretty chill about it, she even said it was her fault, didn't blame me or anything." Derek laughed, "She must be the one!" I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, are we ready to do our show tonight?" Jacky smirked, "Hell yes! It's going to blow the fucking roof off the place!" I laughed, "Relax Jacky, we gotta wait a few more hours."

After that we left the coffee shop and drove back to the house, I was getting my clothes out for our first live show in California. I sighed and looked around, making sure not to forget anything, "Ronnie!" I heard Derek yell from downstairs, I walked down, "What the hell is going on?" Derek had Ryan pinned to the floor, "He took my wallet!" I rolled my eyes, "Ryan, give him his god damn wallet back," pouting in defeat he handed Derek's wallet back and Derek smiled and ran to his room, "You better be getting ready for the concert damn it!" A few hours later we were all ready and on our way to our first big performance together, but for some reason I just can't get that Corrie girl out of my mind.....
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter(: