Your Love Is My Oxygen

Date Night.

Corrie and I were in the truck on out way to our date. Believe it or not, it's not going to be a normal date. I want this to be special for both of us, and I hope that she's going to love it. 

"Ronnie, please! I wanna know where we're going." I laughed and kissed her softly. "Corrie, I told you that this is a surprise and it will be well worth the wait and suspense." Corrie groaned as her head fell back, "But Ronnie!" We pulled up to the curb, "Get out."  Corrie looked confused, "Ronnie...why are we at the park? I thought I was supposed to dress up." 

I helped Corrie get out and smiled, "You remember this place, right?" She looked around slightly, "This is where we went to get away from everything..." She smiled, "You would come and pick me up in that piece of shit car and we would come out here and sit all night, just the two of us talking." 

"You do remember..." Corrie nodded, a smile formed on my face as I lead her to a patch of grass on a hill in the newly shining moon light. "Oh Ronnie!" Corrie beamed, "You did this?" I nodded, "I had some help from the guys, I figured we could have dinner here and then go back to your house and cuddle, watching movies." 

Corrie nodded, "Sounds good to me Ronnie-boy." I smiled, pulling Corrie down on my lap on the blanket, "Can you believe just a few years ago, we used to sit here almost every night for hours?" She nodded, "I can't believe I'm sitting here with you now, as my boyfriend, I never thought it would happen, Ronnie." 

We ate dinner in the moonlight with a couple candles, "Ready?" Corrie got up, "Let's go Ronnie." I can't wait for us to get back to Corrie's, tonight has to go as planned. As we pulled into the driveway and I took Corrie up to her room, when the door opened she gasped, "Ronnie...h-how?" I smiled, "I let the guys use my spare key to come and set this up for me." Her bedroom was covered with beautiful tiny white lights, like fake candles, there were rose petals leading to her bed. 

Corrie looked up at me, "D-does this me-mean...?" I gently pressed my lips to hers, "Only if you're ready Corrie." I felt her lips on mine, I wrapped my arms around her waist, picking her up. Our lips barely broke apart, "I love you Corrie..." She smiled against my lips as I put her down on the bed and moved to kissing at her neck, her hands slid under my shirt. I lifted the hem of her shirt, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor, eventually the rest of our clothes were in a pile on the floor.

I looked down at Corrie, "Are you sure?" She nodded, "I want you to be my first Ronnie, and my last." I kissed her softly, hoping to distract her from the pain as I slowly thrust into her. She gasped, teary eyed as she looked up at me, I stopped, letting her get used to the feeling.

After a few moments Corrie nodded, giving me the ok to continue. As I thrust into her, slowly getting faster as Corrie wrapped her legs around my waist, my thrusts got deeper, she moaned, "O-oh Ronnie..." I knew I wouldn't last much longer, "C-corrie...I-I'm cl-" 

Before I could finish the sentence, I came, Corrie moaned and I collapsed next to her, I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Corrie, I love you baby." She cuddled close to me, whispering, "I love you too.." God, I love this woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh...not my best....but I love how sweet Ronnie is(: