Your Love Is My Oxygen

Warped Tour.

Two Weeks Later

"Come on Corrie!" I grabbed the bag from the door way and carried it out to the bus that was sitting infront of my house. The guys were all on the bus, after I put the bag away I walked back to the house to see Corrie in my room looking all over the bed, "What are you looking for?" She turned to me, "I can't find my phone!" I sighed, "Let me call i-," She cut me off, "It's on silent..." I ran my fingers through my hair, "Corrie, we need to leave so-," I looked at her, walked over and pulled her phone out of her back pocket, "Got it?" She blushed bright red, "Sorry! I was panicing and we're in a hurry and...sorry."

I shook my head, picked her up, and threw her over my shoulder, "Time to go!" Corrie giggled, "Ronnie! Put me down!" I carried her down the stairs and out of the house, locking it and carried her onto the bus, "Let's go before she thinks she forgot something else." I dropped Corrie on the couch and sat next to her, "Ready to be stuck on tour with us for months?" She nodded, "The more time I get to spend with you the better." I couldn't help, but smile thinking that she really does love spending time with me.

After about five or six hours of driving I smiled, "Our first stop!" Corrie looked at me, smiling, "You're really excited, huh?" I nodded, "I've been waiting for this for so long!" She giggled and got up, Ryan looked at me, "When's our set?" I thought, grabbed my phone and looked at my emails, "We go on at six-thirty. We have an autograph signing at four, so that gives us three hours to bum around." I grabbed Corrie's hand and we walked off the bus, she looked around, "I should find out where to set up my merch at."

I looked around and saw the trailer hauling her stuff, "Your stuff's over here, so let's go get that and then we can set it up for you, I'll help." She smiled, "You're such a sweetheart Ronnie-boy." I smiled and kissed her softly, "Have I told you I love you lately?" She giggled, "Only a few times a day." I smiled, "I have to change that, you deserve to hear that a million times a day, I don't ever want you to forget it."

We got all of Corrie's stuff set up, it took us a few hours to find everything and get it set up, by the time I checked my phone I realized I had to go and do autographs, "Corriebear, I gotta go, but I'll be back as soon as I possibly can, ok?" She nodded, "Ok Ronnie, go ahead." I smiled, "I love you!" I ran off to the tent where the guys were already waiting, "Sorry guys." We did a lot of autographs and I took some pictures with fans, a lot of the girls hugged me, I was fine with that. One of the girls on the other hand, kissed me on the cheek and then tried to kiss my lips, I pushed her away, "Don't even try it. I have a girlfriend."

She glared at me, "So? It's not like rockstars don't cheat?" I rolled my eyes, seriously? Sometimes I don't understand how stupid some people can be, "Just leave." She walked off with her friends, mumbling something about me being a dick, I'm over it, I don't want anyone screwing up my relationship with Corrie. After about an hour I walked back over to the tent where Corrie was, smiling, my smile faded when I noticed Craig was talking to Corrie, god damn it...
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? Anyone wanna take a guess at what's gonna happen?