Your Love Is My Oxygen

Apology

I feel like fucking killing Craig right now, he couldn’t just mind his own damn business when it came to my relationship with Corrie. Right now I need to focus on getting Corrie to forgive me and let me explain, she’s beyond pissed at me right now, and I honestly don’t blame her. I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed, Corrie’s stuff was still sitting in here, she’d have to come back in eventually. I ran my fingers through my hair and fell back on my bed, what am I going to say to make her forgive me?

After about ten minutes I got up and walked out into the living area where Derek, Ron, and Jacky were, “Where’s Ryan?” Jacky looked up at me, “He’s out talking to Corrie, what the hell is wrong with you Ronnie?” I looked down at my feet, “I don’t fucking know, I was a stupid teenager! I only cared about looks when I was younger, I fell for her though, I love Corrie more than anything else in this world and I want her to hear all this, but she kind of hates me right now.” He shook his head and sat back down on the couch, “Good luck with that Ronnie.”

Everyone ended up going to bed around two a.m. I fell asleep on the couch in the living area, if Corrie came back she could sleep in the bedroom. I opened my eyes to see Jacky and Ryan in the kitchen area, “How mad was she?” Ryan shook his head, “She was pissed, I don’t blame her though, I think a lot of it was being hurt. Ronnie said that shit about her, even if he was a teenager it doesn’t mean she’s just going to forget it and pretend like nothing ever happened.” Jacky nodded, “She still sleeping?” Ryan nodded, “She locked the door so Ronnie couldn’t bug her while she was sleeping.”

I sighed and sat up, “Is she really that mad at me?” Ryan looked over at me, “You really need to ask that question Ronnie? Of course she’s mad at you, you told Craig that she was nerdy and too ugly to date you!” I got up from the couch, “I was a fucking teenager! I didn’t fucking think it would come back to haunt me and it wouldn’t have if Mabbitt would have stayed out of it!” Ryan shook his head at me, “You need to talk to Corrie about this, leave me and the guys out of it.” He walked off the bus, Jacky looked me, “You know he’s right…” He followed Ryan, I sat back down and ran my fingers through my hair, I fucked up bad this time. I got up again and walked back to the bedroom, knocking on the door, Corrie opened it, “What do you want?” I looked down, “I need to get my clothes and stuff.” She moved away from the door and went back to the bed.

I grabbed my clothes for the day and walked out to the bathroom, I changed after my shower and did my hair. I put my stuff back in the bedroom and looked over at Corrie, “Corrie, can we talk about it now?” She looked at me, “What are you going to say? That Craig was lying? Because he wasn’t, I can tell by the look you had on your face when he said all of it, it’s the truth.” I sighed and put my stuff down on my bag, “Ok, I said it. I admit that, but please listen to me when I explain, please?” She crossed her arms over her chest, “Try it.”

I sighed, “Ok, I said all that stupid shit, but I was a teenager Corrie. You know how I was, I only dated the stupid slutty girls and at the time I only saw you as a friend, but that’s because I didn’t realize that I wanted to be more than that. After I got arrested and all those other girls I dated gave up on trying to talk to me and see me, you still came and talked to me, until I told you not to.” I ran my fingers through my hair, “I realized how much I missed you when you stopped coming to see me and I knew that none of those other girls mattered to me, you were the only one that stuck by my side, even through all the shit I did.” I took her hand gently, “It didn’t have anything to do with your looks, I thought you were gorgeous, when I saw you after I got out, I wanted to get to know you more because you reminded me of my best friend and then when I found out that you were…you, all those feelings that I tried to push away came back, I was a stupid teenager when I said those things, I didn’t mean them, forgive me, please?” I looked her in the eyes, praying that she’d forgive me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, good enough apology or Corrie's still gonna be mad?