Your Love Is My Oxygen

It's you!

I know her, I know her, I know her! I was pulled from my thoughts, or really the argument in my mind by Corrie's voice, "Ronnie? Ronnie?" I jumped, "Uh, what?" She laughed slightly, "So, what do you think?" She held up a design for a shirt, holy shit! She's good! She did that in under an hour and it looks awesome! I smiled, "It looks really awesome, I like it." She blushed, "Thanks." After we finished everything else, I was walking out with her when I turned to look at her, "So, I was wondering..would you want to...go out for coffee or something? Just to uh...get to know each other a little better?" My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest when she replied, "Yes." We made plans for tomorrow afternoon, the same coffee shop that we met at.

I walked in to see Corrie sitting at a table, already holding a coffee in her hand, looking around. I was almost twenty minutes late...sighing I walked over and sat down, "Hey, sorry I'm late.." She shrugged it off like nothing, "It's ok, just like old tim-," she cut herself off, now I was confused, "What?" She shook her head, her hair moving around her face, I shrugged it off as nothing. We talked some more and when I mentioned wanting to turn a new leaf, not wanting to get involved with any of the old shit I was involved with, especially Max Green, she laughed a little and we started talking about what high school was like for both of us, that's when it hit me, "Wait a minute..Corrie?" She looked at me, "Yes?"

I regret not listening to her when she said her last name yesterday, "What's your last name again?" "Wilcox? Why?" She answered like nothing, it clicked, "Corrie? My best friend from high school Wilcox?" She nodded, "I was wondering how long it would take you to notice it was me...or if you would at all..." I smiled, "Well, I knew that I remembered you from somewhere it's just, I couldn't put my finger on it until you mentioned going to school and only having one really good friend. I can't believe this, after two years.." She nodded slowly, "It was't easy letting go of my best friend Ronnie..." Here comes the guilt trip, "but on the other hand I'm really successful and happy, so I guess my life's going pretty good."

"So, you can't still be single, right? Someone's gotta be in the picture?" Corrie shook her head, "Nope. I never really needed to be dating anyone, I don't know why.." Should I ask her? No, don't do it, not yet. Corrie's so gorgeous now and I just can't get over the huge changes she made with her looks, she went from so nerdy to...drop dead gorgeous. "You know, Corrie this might seem weird coming from me, but you're really beautiful." She blushed, damn it! Why does she have to be so damn cute?

After a few hours of catching up and just talking about anything, I had to leave to do an interview, I know it's too soon right now, but I will get Corrie to go out with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter three. I've been in a really good writing mood lately, this is awesome. Comment?