Your Love Is My Oxygen

Milkshakes and Frenchy Fries

I couldn’t believe that Ronnie said that I’m beautiful. I mean I know changed my appearance and that more guys have been checking me out. But I thought Ronnie would only see me as his nerdy girl best friend, not someone beautiful.

“You know, Corrie this might seem weird coming from me, but you’re really beautiful”

After Ronnie had said that a few days ago, it has not come off my mind ever since. My phone vibrated on top of my desk, making me come out of my thoughts. I picked it up and saw that I had received a text from the devil himself.

Ronnie-boy: Hey doll, you want to meet up for a milkshake and frenchy fries? My treat.

I chuckled. This boy should know that I could never turn down an offer to get milkshakes and French fries. Hopefully he’ll know which flavor to get me.

You should know that I never turn down getting milkshakes and fries. =] I replied back and put my phone down, but it buzzed again.

Ronnie-boy: Of course I know that. I also know that you’re favorite flavor is cookies ‘n crème and that you love dipping your fries into your shake.

I smiled and texted back Ah so you do remember. You’re still the cutie, Ronnie xD

Ronnie-boy: Of course I do. I’m not cute! I’m manly, you’re the cute one. Anyways let’s meet up in 20 minutes?

Oh he was so lucky that he wasn’t physically here, because I was blushing like a tomato. He’s probably just saying it and didn’t mean any harm. Yeah I’ll see you in 20. Try not to be late Radke, or else you owe me five bucks >:]

Ronnie-boy: I’ll try not to be late, but you know how I am ;) I’ll see you in a few!

I put my phone away in my pocket and chuckled to myself. Some things never change. I thought to myself and stood up from my desk. I walked over to my sketch table, where I have been working on the design for Falling In Reverse’s merchandise. I smiled to myself, I think that these designs were just pure genius. I grabbed a few of the designs and put them in a folder then placed the folder in my bag. I grabbed my keys and my purse and left my office, locking the door, before heading to the elevator. I went down to the first floor and stopped in front of Morgan’s desk. I smiled at her, and she smile back at me.

“Hey Corrie, I see that you have been in a good mood lately,” Morgan stated.

“Well, I have re-united with my best friend, Ronnie Radke, and we are about to go out for milkshakes and fries,” I said with a bright smile.
“Aww well that’s great. Have a nice time,” She said.

I nodded, “Will do. I’m taking the rest of the day off, but if anyone needs me, tell them to contact me by my cell,” I said.

“All righty, I will tell them.” Morgan said and I nodded, before bidding her a farewell.

I walked into the small retro restaurant that Ronnie and I used to go to when we were in high school. I walked towards the back and I saw Ronnie was sitting at our old table with two milkshakes and a basket of fries. He looked up and spotted me. He smiled widely and stood up with open arms, wanting me to hug him. I giggled and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. I felt him wrap his arms around my mid section as well and gave me a tight squeeze. I took in his scent, Mmm chocolate axe, I thought to myself and we pulled away and sat down.

I grabbed my milkshake and took a few sips from the straw.

“Oh my god this is heaven,” I sighed in pleasure and took a fry.

Ronnie chuckled and just sipped his milkshake. I looked at him and smiled. Ronnie has grown up since the last time I saw him, but he still has his shaggy black hair and he sports the eye liner. His new and old tattoos made him look more gorgeous. He’s just the beautiful man that I have known for a long time. I looked away from him and out to the window beside me. I began to twirl my hair around my fingers absent mindedly. Ronnie began to chuckle and I faced him to see what he was laughing about.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, I think it’s cute when you are twirling your hair while you’re lost in your thoughts,” He said gave his infamous smirk.

I rolled my eyes and drank some more of my milkshake. I reached into my bag and pulled out my folder with the designs that I have been working on. I had finished them on the computer, all I have to do is to put it on the products and BOOM, the merchandise will be on the market. I pushed the folder towards him. Ronnie looked at me confused.

“In the folders are the finished designs. All I have to do is put them on the products and then you’ll have merchandise to sell to your loyal fans.” I said and smiled, “Tell me what you think though.”

Ronnie nodded and grabbed the folder and began looking at each design one by one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I'm loving this story alot. We already have 3 comments! Thank you guys, keep 'em coming! We love your feedback
xoxo