Your Love Is My Oxygen

Just Friends?

Corrie and I were dancing for about twenty minutes, I pulled her back into the kitchen, "Having a good time?" She nodded before hopping up and sitting on the island in the middle of the kitchen, "Great time." I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was a little drunk, I walked over to stand in front of her, "Are you happy that you came?" She nodded, I stood between her legs, she looked me in the eyes and smiled. I couldn't help it anymore, I cupped her face in my hands and gently pressed my lips to hers, she didn't kiss back for a moment. I pulled away, "I-I'm so-," she pulled my lips to hers again.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body against mine, "At least attempt to make it to the bedroom you two." I pulled away to see Jacky standing in the doorway of the kitchen, "Shut it Vincent." He laughed and walked over, grabbing one of the many bottles of alcohol, "Just let me get the alcohol and you two may continue." He walked out, I looked at Corrie, her face was extremely red, "CorrieBear, I'm sorry." Shes shrugged slightly, but I could tell by the look on her face she was embaressed. I kept my arms wrapps around her waist and carried her up to my room.

I sat Corrie down on the bed, "What do you say we ditch the rest of the party and stay up here and watch some movies?" She smiled and nodded, "Sure, sounds good to me." I smiled and put in The Warrior before laying down next to Corrie. About half-way through the movie she looked like she was about to fall asleep, "Corrie?" She picked her head up slowly, "Hm?" I smiled slightly, "Do you want some comfy clothes?" She looked like she was thinking for a minute, "Su-," she yawned, "Sure." I smiled slightly, why does she have to be so damn cute? Especially when she's tired, I got up and walked over to my dresser and pulled out an old battered t-shirt and a pair of boxers, "Here ya go girly." I tossed the clothes to her, it feels just like old times when she used to stay over at my house.

After The Warrior was over I put in Step-brothers, Corrie had her head resting on my chest. It wasn't much longer after that when I noticed her breathing steady, I let my hand rest on her waist. I got up and shut the movie off, when I got back to my spot next to Corrie, I heard her mumble something that sounded a whole lot like, "Ronnie.." I looked at her momentarily before sighing, kissing her forehead and falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning and Corrie was cuddled even closer to me than she was last night, I kissed her cheek, "CorrieBear?" She moved slightly, "Hmm.." I smiled, "Corrie, wake up." Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled at me tiredly, "O-oh, morning Ronnie." I smiled back, "Morning, sleep well?" She nodded, I got up off the bed, "Come on. I guess one of the guys made breakfast, let's see how well that worked," I laughed before walking out of the room, Corrie following.

When we walked into the kitchen Jacky looked at us, "Ronnie got lucky!" I rolled my eyes, "I did not, Corrie just stayed over like she used to when we were in school." Jacky gave me a skeptical look, "Yeah, ok. That's why before you two magically disappeard you were making out in the kitchen on." I hope Corrie doesn't get pissed at me for this, "We didn't do anything. We slept in my bed and watched some movies, that's it." Jacky smirked, "Well, I'll let you two have some more alone time," with that he walked out.

I turned to Corrie, "Corrie, I'm sorry. He can really be a bit of a dick sometimes, but he's still my friend." She nodded, "I get it. It's ok Ronnie," she had a bit of a different look on her face, I couldn't figure out what it was, it looked like she was confused or something. Corrie looked at me again, "Ronnie?" I faced her, "What?" She sighed, "I-I wanna try something..but I don't want you to freak out on me or anything..." I nodded, "Ok, go ahead," she smiled, it was almost like she was embaressed, she leaned up on he tip-toes and pressed her lips to mine. Ok, now what the hell is going on? I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me, I can't believe I'm kissing my best friend....
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know how I feel about this chapter...I think I like it.
Can I get some comments?