Save It for a Rainy Day

He saved it for a rainy day

-Gerard's POV-

"You're no good to me if you can't even speak
I don't want you passing out i want you sucking my dick
If i offer to buy you a drink
Trust me when i say it's non-alcoholic
I want you to wake up and remember my name
When you're washing my cum off your fucking face "


" Hey Gerard, what the fuck are you listening to? " Frank screamed from the kitchen.
" What? I love this song. " I said and turned the volume down slightly. The sun was shining in trough the window.
" Well, the lyrics are weird.." He came in to the living room with two glass of coke.
" Yeah. i know." I changed song. Next up was some weird song, but Frank seemed to recognize it.
" Wooh! It's Mika!" He shouted and started jumping around. His beautiful black hair was messy and all over his face.
" Mika?"
" Yeah, you loser, you've never heard of him?" Oh now he's dead. No one calls me a loser.
" Did you just call me loser?" I said trying to sound like a gangster. I failed.
" Maybe.. " His eyes sparkled as he ran into the bedroom. I followed.
" Big giirl you are beeauttifuuuul!" He stood on the bed singing.
" Now that was just terrible Frank" I said while covering my ears. He just laughed. He lay down on the bed. He was breathing heavily. The song changed. Frank stared into the ceiling.

"Love of mine
Someday you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark
No blinding lights or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of the spark"


" I miss Mikey.." He said. A tear was running down his cheek.
" I know baby. I miss him too.." I lay down next to him. Mikey were Frank's boyfriend. And my baby brother. Before the accident happened.

- Four months before -

-Frank's POV-

" Oh Mikey! were are you going? " I said and i hugged him from behind.
" It's a secret! He said and turned around.
" Nothing you need to know.." He said and kissed my nose before leaving our apartment. I was 99% sure he was going to buy me something for my birthday next week! It was going to be awesome, my brother, my boyfriend, and some other friends from school. After Mikey had left, i kinda just sat watching tv. It was raining outside, so what else could i do? After i had watched some movie called " The dark " and two or three crappy talk shows, the phone rang.

" Yeah it's Frank" I answered.
" Hi.... it's Gerard... i need you to come to the hospital. now. " He sounded like he had cried.
" Why Gee, what's wrong?" I was worried. I bit my lip and looked out the window. It was a mess, there was lots of water on the road, and there was lightning and thunder.
" Just.. get here okay?
" Sure, I'm coming."

After a long drive, i was finally at the hospital. When i reached the waiting room i saw Gerard sitting on the couch. Crying. A ice cold feeling hit me. Had something happened to Mikey?
" Gerard!" I shouted.
" What's wrong?" I walked over to him and he hugged me. I could feel that he was shaking.
" It's Mikey. He got hit by a car.. the car got hydroplaning and couldn't steer."
" What? Is he okay?" Gerard looked at me and burst out in tears again.
" Gerard! Answer me, is he okay? "
" He's dead Frank.. he's dead..."


- Back to Frank and Gerard in the bedroom.-
-Gerard's POV-

" What are you thinking about Frankie?" I stroke some hair away from his face.
" That night. I remember it so well. I just knew something was wrong with Mikey that night. " Thunderclouds were gathering at the sky. Raindrops started smashing against the window.
" I think I'll go for a walk.. i need to clear my head. Wanna come?" Frank said and got up from the bed.
" No thanks, but I'll be waiting up here with some hot chocolate when you come back,okay?" I didn't feel like going out, and clearly he needed some time alone.
" Okay, be right back then" He walked away from the bedroom. Soon i heard the door close.

When my feet touched the floor, i could feel it was wet. I looked up. No wonder it was so cold in here, the window was half open. I closed it and looked out. It was raining alot now. I saw Frank walking down the pavement.
Then suddenly a truck appeared behind him. It started to move really weird, the chauffeur was just about to get a hold of the truck when he got a flat tire, the truck went up on the pavement and
"BOOM" It got quiet....

"If heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
The songs are; Orchestra of wolves- Gallows and I will follow you into the dark- Death cab for cutie.