DVH (Death Vally High)

the dva?

''dva?'' i said questionly my father rarely changed my schools so now im woundering what the hell is goin on ''its a school for people like you and sami to learn and also im hoping that they will straighten you up so youll stop cussing'' my dad said now i was pissed ''i can cuss if i mutherfucking want to'' i yelled then sami came in ''ayea calm down!!!!'' ayea or just aya was her nickname for me i have no clue why then i noticed what she was wearing ''p-please dont tell me i have to wear a school uniform!!!!!!!'' i yelled i dont like them because normaly they dont let us wear pants other than that i was fine with it ''you can wear pants i already checked then sami ran in the room and threw pants on ''come on ayea-chan!! i'll help you get dressed if your arm is hurting''sami said i just looked down at my arm it had the chinese dragon swriled around my arm ening at my middle finger it begun at my neck its mouth open with flames coming out of its mouth but the entire thing was black but ever since i woke up last week with it on my arm my entire arm goes numb and i cant move it or it gets really sharp pains in it ''i think i can do it my self but thanks anyways'' i said and went to the room to change the schools colors was still black and purple so i could live my pants where black and purple plad and a white t and purple and red plad tie...