Status: A Co-Write Story!! :D

Room of a Thousand Mirrors

Image


Matt stood there with a smug look on his face, he new what he did and he knew his brother was not going to like it. Though he defiled one of Brian's virgins, he wanted her. She was a tease to him, the way she licked her lips; it made him hunger for her. Now, as he watched his brother, on his throne, sending the harlot to Hades, or whom is more known as Ozzy in our realm. She burnt to ash as she was sent to hell as a prisoner. He stared at his brother with piercing eyes, tracing the gold toad on his arm gauntlets.
"Matthew! You've just defiled and released my prized virgin bride, you will pay for what you have done!" Brian hissed with venom.
"Not now brother." He rolled my eyes.
"Don't you dare, you greedy bastard!" He withdrew his sword, and wielded it at Shadow's neck.
Matt pushed himself off of the cold throne with his sword drawn. "I could kill you, you know. If I truly wanted to." Matt grinned.
"Enough!" The booming voice startled the brothers. "Shadows, I have heard word that you have broken a vow that you have made." Zeus glared at him.
"I'm supposed to be greedy." Matt laughed.
"Silence! I am to banish you, into eternal pain and lust, not feeling any satisfaction, nor' quench of thirst. You are only to be release when a woman is to turn this hourglass three times, as you will full fill her need for exactly thirty day." He held up a double hearted, blue and red hour glass with Greek writing of the curse onto the bases.
Matt felt his body materialize and he ended up as a marble figuring into the hourglass.

{We do not own A7X, the deadly sins, nor Greek mythology. We also don't own any other musician such as Ozzy, Marilyn Manson and Slash. This is all fiction and you will know who is who in time.}
  1. Chapter 01
    3rd POV
  2. Chapter 02
    Third person {Shadows}
  3. Chapter 03
    Olivia's POV
  4. Chapter 04
    Olivia
  5. Chapter 05
    3rd person
  6. Chapter 06
    Third person
  7. Chapter 07
    Third person
  8. Chapter 08
    Third Person