Status: A Co-Write Story!! :D

Room of a Thousand Mirrors

Chapter 01

Olivia parked the car and shut it off. She stepped out of the car and walked to the door of the hottest bar/club in LA. The Blue Moon. It's where Olivia has worked since she was 18. The man who owns the bar, Lucas French, is a family friend of Olivia's and got her a job under the table. Lucas of course had to take care of his favorite bartender. Olivia saw Louie, the bouncer and he smiled at her.

"Hello Olivia." Louie said. "How are you today?"

"I am doing great today." I said. "Excited for work. How about you?"

"The usual." Louie said. "Here is your walkie talkie."

Olivia took the walkie talkie and walked into the bar. The bar didn't open until 7 and it was only 6. So she had some time to get things ready.

"Olivia. My favorite girl. How are you?" Lucas said, hugging Olivia.

"I am great." Olivia said. "Ready for work!"

"That's good to hear." Lucas said.

"And you?"

"I'm good. Now that you're here." Lucas said.

Olivia laughed and went to the bar. She set her purse behind the counter and started pulling glasses out. Shot glasses, small glasses, medium glasses, big glasses, martini glasses. You name the glass, they've got'em. Olivia got everything ready and sat down on a stool. It was the only time she'll get to sit down since she'll be standing up all night. Eric and Marshall, the other bartenders arrived and went into conversation with Olivia. Time soon flew by and people started flocking in. Music blasted through the big speakers and soon, the dance floor was packed and the bar was hopping. Of course. It's a Saturday night. Olivia knew where everything was. From the beer to all the flavors.

"Can I get a Coors Light?"

"Get me an Apple Martini."

"Can I get a coke and crown?"

"Can I get a Margarita?"

Olivia's job is tough. Some people were real nice. Others real assholes. Some gave big tips. Others gave none. But Olivia didn't care. As long as the drinks were being given.

"Calling Olivia." The walkie talkie started going off.

Olivia stepped away from the bar and grabbed the walkie talkie.

"Go ahead." Olivia said back.

"There is a party in the V.I.P. lounge. I need you take a pitcher of Budweiser and 5 glasses up there."

"Alright."

Olivia placed the walkie talkie back on her hip and grabbed a pitcher. She filled it up with beer and grabbed five glasses. She moved out around from the bar and made her way to V.I.P. lounge.

"Hey baby, you look pretty fucking hot." A drunk guy said, grabbing Olivia's ass.

Olivia ignored the guy and kept walking. She climbed the stair and went into the V.I.P. room. It's a bachelor party. Olivia shook her head as the men laughed and cheered.

"Here's your drinks boys." Olivia said, setting the glasses and pitcher down.

"Here babe." One of the guys said, handing her a 100 dollar bill.

"Thanks doll." Olivia said, winking at the guy and leaving the men.

Olivia walked down the stairs and made her way to the bar. The same drunk guy came up to Olivia.

"Hey, you still look pretty fine." The guy said, trying to grab Olivia's boob.

"I don't think so." Olivia said, grabbing the guys hand and twisting his arm. "Try to touch me and I won't hesitate to break your fucking shoulder. Understand?"

The guy nodded furiously and Olivia let him go. She went back to the bar and continued to work.

-Closing-

"Bye Olivia. I'll see you tomorrow night." Louie said.

"Bye." Olivia said, getting in her car and starting it up.

Louie always walked Olivia to her car. She liked that. Olivia looked at the clock. 3:30. She sighed and got home in 20 minutes. She got out of her car and walked to her apartment. Once inside, she sat down on the couch. Her cat, Simon strutted over and jumped on the couch next to her. Meowing like crazy. Attention whore. Olivia leaned back and closed her eyes. Listening to Simon purr.

Live was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 01! :)

Here is the main character! Olivia Grace

Olivia's Outfit