Status: A Co-Write Story!! :D

Room of a Thousand Mirrors

Chapter 02

Darkness.

It covered Matt like an ink blanket the he couldn't get out of. Shielding him from everything that was happening around the hour glass. You think he would be used to it after being stuck there for hundreds of years. But truthfully, he hated it. He would pray to the gods that he would be released by a women; but his last encounter was not since 1912, he assumed. So it has been a while. Of course, countless of times he has tried to smash the glass into millions of peaces. But all it would do is just hit the ground, and not a single scratch would varnish the sleek surface; with each time he would curse Zeus himself. Matt was greedy, yes. But he didn't intend for Zeus to to banish him, whilst Synyster frolicked freely only gods knows where. He hated to admit though, he sort of missed the other sins like Jimmy and Johnny. He most definitely did not miss Brian, he only wanted to wring the Lust Sin's neck dry. Except this curse prevented him to call other gods.

All he could do was listen, and wait. Wait for an absolution that would never come. Black coated his vision and body as he would think about his last encounter. The vile woman's hands touching his body. Her lucid voice purring, with what he assumed seduction.

'Touch me here, oh handsome!' or 'My husband won't be here for a week.' All these things tracing through his mind. Mostly he thought about how he cursed his brother and that damned temptress, licking her lips at him, causing him to want her. Once Avarice wants something, he will get it. That is just who he is; you would think he the son of Narcissus. But that is actually Zacky, Sin of Pride and Vain. Quite intriguing, all of the Seven Sins are the sons of Greek gods.

All though Brian's twin, Eros or better known as Cupid doesn't choose sides; it is really that the twins are Aphrodite's favorites of her three sons. Even though they both have an important role in the world. They are still pompous asses.

As for Matthew it is another hundred years or so until he will have to be a slave to a greedy, woman's command. And it was mostly of lust, which greatly disgusts him in a severe manner. He cursed himself to have his mother's looks, greatly good looking and desirable to any woman or man, in some cases. The only thing that would repel would is his repulsive greed.

"Ah…Mr. French! How good is it to see you!" Said a voice, as Matt listened intensively.

"Hey Mr. Chong.…Listen, I'm looking for something that I can place on the booze shelves. Do you have anything, I don't know… Antique. Maybe some cool looking hour glasses?" Another male voice said.

"Oh, I've got a large collection. How about this one?" Matt could hear the sounds of things being set on glass.

"Nah...That one is too bland. Wait! How about this one?" The red hour glass Matt was captured in, was being picked up.

"I don't know 'bout this one, Lucas. This one has something to it." The Asian voice didn't sound to sure what so ever.

"Come on, Dude! It's perfect. Please!" Matt was praying this guy wasn't going to sell it but that was crashed down when the old man replied.

"Alright, twenty-five dollars."

"Yes! Thank you; Olivia is going to love this!"