Status: A Co-Write Story!! :D

Room of a Thousand Mirrors

Chapter 04

It has been over a day since Lucas sent me home. I wasn't sure what to do or how to react. Nick just left me, just like that without an explanation, none at all. It was so out of the blue, and all of a sudden. After a year he just lets go like that. It was so unbelievable and painful. I sat on my couch watching Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, clutching a tub of Moose Tracks, Ben & Jerry's as if I was guarding it for my dear life; tears rolling down my cheeks as I watched the classic film.

Sporting day old sweats and my high school Class hoodie, hair in a ponytail and make-up smudged around my eyes. You could say I looked like a mess. Well, I felt like one; I've never felt this much remorse in my life, it was killing me. Every thought I had of Nick, a tear would roll down my cheek and splash onto my chest, soaking into the sweatshirt's cotton fabric.

There was a quick knock on my door, as I only grunted in response. The door swung open and in walked Charlotte, my best friend, walked in with her slender fingers gripped around the neck of a bottle of wine.

I shot my blue eyes to her, “You're not Pizza.” I mumbled.

“Girl, what the hell are you doing?” She narrowed her eyes at me.

“Eating ice-cream and watching a movie.”

“No. What I mean is what you are doing with this whole break up, drama bahama. You looked like you haven't slept for days, and you look very gross. You need to chill-ax. Nick is a chronic dick.” I stared at my best friend as she ranted on.

“Charlotte, it isn't that simple. Nick was what got me up in the morning.”

“No.... Your job and your cat are the only thing that gets you up in the morning." She popped open the bottle of the Italian red wine, and poured it into the each of the two glasses she brought over. She hands me one that was the most full, and then took her own glass off of the coffee table. "Honey, you need to get laid.”

“What?” That statement almost caused me to spurt the red liquid all over her face.

You. Need. To. Get. Laid. If that wasn't clear enough do I have to write in the sky to tell you. I mean seriously babe that is the only way you're going to happily forget about Nick.” She smirked smugly.

“I don't know, that would feel like I am cheating on Nick.” I murmured.

“Well it's not!” She shrugged.

After that, Charlotte and I ended up finishing off the bottle of wine, along with the Pizza, and other nasty junk foods. We watched all the 80's classic movies like Sixteen Candles, St. Elmo's Fire and this one that I couldn't remember the name of, but it did have Patrick Swayze as the main character. Then at one point we popped in Little Nicky and began watching that.

"You know what this reminds me off?" Charlotte laughed.

“What?” I turned to face her, as she continued to laugh.

“Well, I read this book once, and it is about the Greek Gods and Seven Deadly Sins—"

“And how does this movie remind you of that?” I stared at her.

“Well, you know how Nicky’s brother is sucked into that flask, well in the book, the Deadly Sin of Greed, also known as Mathew. Well his brother, Lust, was really pissed off at Greed because he slept with one of Lust’s virgin. So they were about ready to battle when Zeus butted in, and banished Matt into this hour glass; which has to be turned three times, and he will appear in her home or where ever, to be her sexy love slave, till the next New Moon. It says that he is also the son of Poseidon and Aphrodite, so he’s bound to be really sexy.” She grinned.

“That has to have been nonsense. What book have you read this from?” I quizzed her.

“Don’t remember, all I do know is that it is about Greek Mythology.” She grinned.

“Right, see it is all fiction.”

“Well whatever it is. I want a hunky man like that. Or better yet, a hunky man like that for you!” She began to laugh hysterically, I just stared at her before I began to join this laughing spell.

“Right! That’ll be the day, when pigs fly!”

“Pigs have flown. Remember Swine Flu.” She said maliciously. I glared at her, then threw one of the throw pillows at her.

“Hey! That is not very nice! And for that, I am leaving.” She stuck her tongue out at me, and then grinned. “I’ll see you tomorrow. And you better go to work tomorrow.” She threatened, before she slammed my door shut.

I got up then locked it, before heading off to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Everyone! This is Cassie here,(LooksthatkillA7X) and We would both wanna thank you for reading our story! We would really, really appreciate it if you would leave us a comment. I personally don't mind criticism, helpful ones though. I'm not sure if A7Xfan505 would mind. O.o but On the contrary please comment!

Hi everyone! Amanda, (A7Xfan505) and no. I do not mind criticism. It makes Cassie and I better writers!! :D