Status: A Co-Write Story!! :D

Room of a Thousand Mirrors

Chapter 05

The next day, Olivia slept in till an hour before she had to leave for work. Once she got up and out of bed, Olivia walked into her small bathroom, turned the left handle to release the hot water, then the right to balance the heat out.

Once the water was at the right temperature, she twisted the center knob to cause the shower head to spray water. She finally stripped out of her grimy sweatpants and sweatshirt before she grabbed a towel from the pantry just outside of the bathroom door.

Once that was assessed, she takes off her bra and panties, then steps into the shower. The perfectly hot water poured over Olivia’s pale body, like a majestic water fall, spewing mineral-spring water. The water was soothing and replenishing as she sat under the faucet for a good five minutes. The moment those five minutes were up, Olivia grasped her fingers around the Shea butter shampoo bottle, holding it up to her nose, taking in the sweet, soft scent before she dipped the bottle, allowing the soap ooze out into her hand.

She rubbed her hands together foaming the soapy subs before lathering her mahogany tresses. Once she rinsed the bubbles from her hair, she did the same with the matching conditioner. Leaving the crème in her hair, she picked up a loofah and her hazelnut body wash and washer her body, starting from top to bottom. As soon as she finished rinsing herself off completely, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off with the plush, fluffy towel, and then wrapped it around herself before exiting the bathroom.

Olivia walked over to her closet and pulled out a 'Bullet for My Valentine' T-shirt, that had the sleeves and the neck collar torn off. She then took a long stride over to her six drawer dresser, opened the top drawer she pulled a black bra with a matching string-bikini panties, then to the second to last drawer she pulled out a pair of dark blue jeans that had the knees cut out, along with the right back pocket. Once she got to the dressed she walked into her bathroom so she can brush her teeth, and do her hair and make-up. Her hair was simply straight ironed and her eyes were outlined with thick black eyeliner, gold eye-shadow dusted across her top eyelid, shear lip gloss was smeared over her full lips. As soon as she was done she grabbed something small to eat then headed out the door with car keys in her right hand.

When she got to the club she was, as always, greeted by Louie, before he was handing her usual walkie-talkie.

“Feeling any better doll?” Louie stared at her with concern.

“Much. I’ll see you later Lou!” She smiled brightly walking into the club.

“There is my favorite person!” Olivia grinned, as she turned to see Lucas.

“Hey!”

“How’re you feeling?” He asked.

“Never better.” She smiled at her boss and friend.

“Good! I’m glad you’re able to work, the new chick, what’s her name—” Lucas stopped in mid-sentence.

“Missy?”

“Yeah her, well she was covering your shift and cost me. That girl doesn’t know the difference between Jack and Jose. But I’m glad you’re back!” He clapped Olivia on the back.

“Good!” Olivia cringed at the thought of ‘Missy’ covering shift.

When you saw that chick, anybody cringed just by what she wears; Missy constantly wears micro, short-shorts, and a top that has a neck line dips so low you can probably see her nipples, if you look close enough. It was disgusting. Olivia walked behind the bar as people started filing in, while music leaked through the speakers.

“Can I get a Grey Goose?”

“Hey doll, Can I get twelve shots of Jack?”

“Get me a shot of Jose and one for your pretty lil’ self.” One customer smiled.

“You got it!” She smiled back as she pulled out two clean shot glasses from under the counter, and poured the Jose Quervo in the glasses.

“Bottoms up!” He handed Olivia the cash before throwing back the shot.

Olivia took the shot into her mouth but spit it out into a beer bottle making it look like she needed a chaser. She saw it in a movie once, and thought it was a good idea because she was getting sick of getting drunk on the job. She placed her spittoon bottle back on her own shelf before turned back to more customers.

It was starting to get slow, she was finally able to take a small break. Olivia leaned her back against the counter and averted her eyes to the bright, red, heart shaped hour glass. She stretched her arm out and grazed the smooth surface. She then curls her fingers around the handle and flips it, allowing some of the grains to fall. Thinking about what Charlotte said about an hour glass, she flips it again, and once more before watching all the tiny grains of sand fall. The sand took a good hour before it finally settled at the bottom. And with that a bright stroke of lightning tore across the sky, followed by a large pound of thunder. The power shut out, causing the city folk in the club to shriek. Not only after two or so minutes, with that had a chorus of sighs of relief enchanted the ball room.

After a long night, Olivia finally got home to her apartment, opening the front door with her keys, into the dark room. She walks in, feeling some sort of presence, she wielded her key as a weapon, as she walked through her home. As she got into her bedroom, not only did she feel a strong presence, but she couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw a naked, muscular man standing in a very masculine stance in her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI! Cassie here! We would love it if you commented. I'll put a Zacky Vengeance inur closet and he'll be naky! Lmao :D