Status: A Co-Write Story!! :D

Room of a Thousand Mirrors

Chapter 06

There, right infront of Olivia, standing in her on personal bedroom was this glorious creature. Broad shoulders, pectorals that could bring the strongest woman to her knees. Smooth, butter-rolled abs with tattoos adorning every steamy inch of his body. Bright green eyes, dark brown hair buzzed short. faint indents on each side of his cheeks, revealing traces of distinct dimples; Olivia's gaze moved farther down resting on his very large erected member.
Olivia was speechless, there was absolutely no breath in her chest as she stared at her intruder. Feeling faint, her knees buckled and she colasped on the floor, hitting her body against the floor of her bedroom.
Matt wasn't sure what to do, his capturer has fainted. He stood there, eyes fixated upon her stilled form. He decided he should move her off of the floor. Shadows hooked his left arm under her arms and his right arm under her legs, hoisting her up; carrying her to the queen size bed. He covered the woman's body with the sheets, after that there was nothing for him to do, so he just sat and waited....waited for her to wake.

Olivia's eyes fluttered open falling upon this naked man, who's eyes were boring inter her green ones. She stared at him for what seemed like hours, before her throat let out a blood curdling scream.
"Calm down Miss, I'm not here to harm you." His deep baritone voice said attempting to calm her.
"Who the hell are you and why are you here!" She shouted wielding a pencil that she grabbed off her side table.
He simply and calmly said, "I am Mathew Shadows, Sin of Greed, son of Aphrodite and Poseidon, and you have called upon me to full fill your sexual needs."
"Sexual needs? Called upon? How is that possible?" She still had her fingers wrapped around the yellow wood.
"You turned the Hour glass. You obviously called upon me."
"Oh! Well, I thought the stories aren't real. Like it was a myth." Her voice was shaky. Matt stood there, watching Olivia ran on about how the whole book is all a myth and how greed is not real.
"I can assure you Ma'm. I am all real." He smirked.
"Yeah... I can see that." She glanced down towards his manly region. She stood up, "Excuse me, I need to do something." She got up and left the room. She walked down the hall towards her kitchen where her phone hung up on the wall. She picked up the phone a called the only person that would understand.
"Do you people understand people are trying to fucking sleep!"
"Charlotte! You remember that story that you told me about the whole Greek mytholagy thing. Well it happened!"
"What? Olivia? What the hell are you talking about?"
"Well There is actually the Sin on Greed in my bedroom right now!" Olivia babbled.
"Oh my god! I'll be right over." Click. Charlotte hung up.
Olivia sighed, then walked into her bedroom where Matt was standing all man. She had to fight her sexual urges, and him standing naked isn't the key to help. She picked up the white sheet and ordered him to wrap it around his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know slap me. Unfortunately Amanda (A7Xfan505) has discontinued writing. But this will still be labeled at a co-write.
Anyways....I'm terribly sorry for not having to update, It has been crazy crazy these past few months. But... If you have any awesomeness amazing ideas, please do share via messaging. with lots of loves and kisses Cassie.