Status: A Co-Write Story!! :D

Room of a Thousand Mirrors

Chapter 07

Charlotte bursts through Olivia's apartment door, wearing a very colorful full-circle skirt, and a beaded halter top, with hemp strapped sandals. "OK! Where is he!" She wailed, startling Olivia who was already a bit shaken.

"Oh my god Charlotte! Do you have to yell any louder?" Olivia scolded her best friend.

"Sorry! Now I have the clothes you asked for, Joey said he didn't want them anymore. On other note where the hell is this hot stuff, that supposedly is a sexy Greek god!" Charllotte waggled her eyebrows, as she handed the worn out clothes, which consisted of a black Slayer T-shirt, black pants with holes in the knees and black scuffed work boots.

"Thanks Char, he's in the shower." Olivia said.

"Not anymore." Charlotte's eyes widened, as her voice was exasperated. Olivia turned around seeing her guest bare assed naked, sopping wet.

"I can't find a towel." He stated, with all his glory hanging out.

"Why hello, I'm Charllotte.." She winked.

"Oh, My, God! Charllotte! You're married!" Olivia glowered.

"Exactly. And you're not!" Pushing Olivia towards the man, Olivia handed Matt the clothes.

"Here, put these on." Olivia refrained from looking at him, as she continued to hand him the clothes.

"What the hell are these?" Matt spat as he examined the cloth that was placed in his hands.

"They're clothes. You wear them. Now." Olivia wasn't having any attitude from neither Charllotte nor Matt.

After the Deadly Sin was dressed Charllotte asked this, "So how is it that you came here?"

"Well as is told, I was banished by Zeus into this hourglass, to be turned three times and become a sex slave to anyone who has turned it."

"And has any guys turned it?" Charllotte urged on.

"A few...." Charllotte opened her mouth for another. "Yes they were homosexual." Charlie began to laugh in hysterics as Olivia twisted her face in remorse.

A few hours have passed, and Charllotte had to bid the two farewell since her husband was calling her nonstop on her cell to tell her that he has to go on tour in a few weeks. Meaning Olivia won't be able to see her friend till then. She swore to god, so to speak, that those to went at it like bunny rabbits.

As soon as her friend left, Olivia turned to Matt who was examining her books that stood on the shelve. "OK, so first of all what happens if you don't have sex by the full moon?"

"New moon." He corrected.

"Whatever."

"Well, If I don't have sex as soon as possible and continue to resist the urges, it becomes more painful each time. And as the new moon passes I will be sent down to Heites and be miserably tortured by one of the Seven Deadly Sins and Heites son, Wrath. Or Manson most people call him." He inched closer to Olivia as she move away.

"That sounds... ugh... terrible." He was now centimeters from her face.

"You have now Idea." His voice was low and husky, as he quickly pressed his hot, steamy mouth against her cool lips.

After uncontrolably moaning into the kiss, she pushed him a way and glared. "I don't think so. I am tired and I plan on going to bed. So good night to you sir." She walked into her room and he followed close behind. Olivia changed into her pajamas and crawled into bed. Matt began to take off his pants, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Going to bed." He crawled onto the other side of the bed.

"Fine but keep your distance. Or I'll give you more than what Wrath can do." She spat before turning onto her side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I do appologize that this is short. But I really do like this chapter. And we'll soon find out who Charllotte's husband is. I can take any guesses :} Also I would really be happy if you guys would leave comments and reccomend :D

I'm happy though 101 readers 30 subscribers and 7 comments, I think we can raise that comment number :)

with many loves I thank you so much,
Cassie