Status: A Co-Write Story!! :D

Room of a Thousand Mirrors

Chapter 08

Olivia had woken up far too early to her dismay. Normally she is up around two or three, but today it was 9 A.M. With a groan and a stretch, she rolled off her bed and made her way to the kitchen; completely forgetting that a sexually enticing Greek God had made their way into Olivia’s apartment, and was staying with her for a whole month. As Olivia was making coffee, she heard the toilet flush of course alerting her that someone else was in the house. The person walked out of the bathroom, giving her sudden flash backs of the events that occurred last night.

“Good morning.” She mustered as she mixed the Amaretto creamer into her cup. “Do you want a cup of coffee?” She asked while placing the spoon down and turning to look at her Greek God. Yup, he was naked.
“What is coffee?” He cocked his perfect brown eyebrow.

“Um, well its liquid energy. Here try some and for fuck sakes put some clothes on.” Olivia handed Matt the cup. Hesitantly he hovered his nose above the rim, inhaled a whiff of the Columbian brew, before placing the cup to his lips and tilting the cup, allowing the burning liquid to touch his tongue.
With a scrunch of his nose, he handed the coffee much back to his master. “No, thank you. It doesn’t quite acquire my taste.”
“And you still need to put pants on. Where is the clothes Charlotte brought over?” She glowered at him.
“You don’t have pants on.” He smirked, two perfect dimples formed on his flawless cheeks.
Olivia looked down at her form to see she was in nothing but her panties, tube top and silk robe. She closed her robe and glared, “It’s also my apartment. So please at least put the pants on, later on today before I have to leave for work; we will go get some more clothes that actually fit you.” Olivia was grateful for Joey and Charlotte who gave them the clothes. Although Joey gets practically a new wardrobe when he leaves for tour with his band, from what Charlotte says, he has a hard time cleaning out his closet. In her words, “Joey has more clothes than Paris Hilton.”
Matt walked out of the bathroom with the clothes, the hoodie was a little small on him on the arms, and the pants where a little snug, which tightly hugged his ass. Not that she didn’t mind, the pants did accentuate a little more than most would hope for. But it did give Olivia a little bit of eye candy.
“Not bad.” Olivia circled around him. “Well at least you’re covered.” She shrugged, before heading towards the bedroom.

“You know, most women never let me wear clothes, let alone turn me down.” He smirked, this smirk was so full of sin, it would make the God of Lust cry.
“Well I’m not thirsty like most women.” She rolled her eyes as she slipped on a pair of black jeans, with a black T-Shirt. Olivia slipped on her shoes and then grabbed her car keys. “Let’s go. I’ve got errands to run.”

After locking up the house and making sure the cat was fed, Olivia and Matt walked down to her car. Matt wasn’t quite sure what to think of the contraption, he has never seen anything like it.
“Get in.” Olivia stared at him impatiently waiting for him to get into the car. Hesitantly he opened the door to the passenger side, and slow slid himself in. “Let me guess, you’ve never seen a car before?” Olivia turned the ignition allowing the car to roar to life.
“Not really, No.”
“Well basically it just gets you from one place to another without having to walk or use horses. So first on the list I need to stop off at Charlottes to get my movies back that she borrowed. And then I will take you to the mall to get you clothes.” Olivia smiled as she pulled out of her parking spot and made her way to Charlotte’s humble abode.

Standing on the door step of 89th S and 3257 W Anchor Ave, Olivia and Matt can hear Charlotte hollering at their Parrot, Weasley, whom is barking at the door. “Weasley! Shut your trap!” Charlotte finally opened the door. “Sorry it took me forever, Weasley wouldn’t quite down for the life of me.” The Parrot growled as Matt and Olivia walked by.
“Still thinks he’s a dog?” Olivia laughed.
“Yeah, I guess it’s not so bad having a guard bird, to watch the house.” Charlotte led the two into the kitchen. “So I still have your movies…”
“I know, that’s why I came over.” Olivia rolled her eyes at her best friend. “Where’s Joey?”
“He’s in the studio. I’ll go grab him.” Charlotte walked off.

Charlotte’s house was not your everyday house, you walk in the first thing you will see is a Picasso like painting of four topless women, in various different colors. The home would reek of incense and pot. Charlotte was your average hippy. Although you’ve got Joey who is more on the goth side, you aren’t sure what you’re walking into.
Heavy footsteps thumped up the stairs, and in popped Joey, who smiled. “So this is the Greek God Charlotte told me about.” Joey held out his hand, “Joey Jordinson.”

“Matt.” The two shook hands, but you can faintly see jealousy seething in Matt’s green eyes.
“So here is your DVD’s all of them are there. Do you want a Cliff Bar?” He pulled out a granola bar and offered it to the two.
“I’m good. But we’ve got to go, I still have to run him to the store then get ready for work.” Olivia pouted.
“Fine! I didn’t love you any way!” Charlotte wailed. “So I will stop by after work, yeah?” She grinned.
“Alright. I’ll see you later, love you!” The two hugged each other, “Bye Joey!” She waved.

“See ya Liv, nice meeting you Matt.” Joey waved.
Once the two made it out of the house, and into the car, Olivia turned to Matt. “Now let’s go to the store and find you more than one outfit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I truly do apologize for the long wait, This last year or so has been chaotic. I just recently got married, going to school, and other things. Sadly haven't been able to start writing. But I am hoping for more to come.
I do apologize if this isn't quite up to par either. I am a bit rusty. But I hope you all enjoy.
Please leave some feed back
~ Cassie