Status: In Progress

Not Another Teen Story

Chapter One

Danny Kurily

He's perfect. That's all there is to it. He's just absolutely beautiful. I don't know if it's the curly, unruly dark locks, or that insanely breathtaking smile, but I can simply conclude that he is the most gorgeous person I've ever met.

"You're drooling," Evan commented, a comical undertone to his voice as he sat down at our lunch table with Matt and Alex.

Ah, Evan Kirkendall my best friend. He's been there for me through thick and thin. From the loss of my first tooth, to the first time I rode a bicycle without training wheels, to when my parents divorced, to now. I know he'll be there for me forever. He basically has to; our parents are best friends and their parents (our grandparents) have been best friends for over eighty years. We're never getting rid of each other, not like we'd want to.

My hand quickly shot up to wipe at the moisture around my mouth, but ended up coming out dry. I shot Evan a dirty look, mumbling how I'll kick his ass later as him and Matt laughed cynically at me.

James Matthew Flyzik, better known as Matt or Flyzik, is also one of my dear friends. We may not be as close as Evan and I, but we are pretty damn close. I must say, he's the mature one of the group; always keeping us out of trouble and whatnot. Then there's his best friend, Alex Grieco, better known as Grieco. The kid's so shy, it's unbelievable. I think, out of the seven years I've been friends with him and Matt, i've seen the kid blush a total of nine million times from something as simple as hello or a wave. But, he's one of my best friends, and I'll look after him no matter what. Plus, it's like we balance each other out. I'm loud and sexual; he's quiet and a prude. Literally, though. He's never even been kissed.

"Staring longingly at Ian Planet again?" Matt asked.

Of course I was; Ian was gorgeous. A perfect specimen of man.

"He was over Alex's last night," I stated dreamily.

Alex Gaskarth, my neighbor, also known as the most popular senior in the whole town, basically.

I saw Matt blush lightly before quickly looking down. Oh yeah, and he's Matt's first real crush.

This started last year when Alex drove us to my house after school on a rainy day, and ever since then, Matt's been in love.

"Were you creeping through your kitchen window again?" Came Evan's smartass remark.

"Actually, no. They were outside playing basketball...with their shirts off!" I squealed, causing Evan to roll his eyes at me.

"Why don't you just ask Alex to hook you guys up?" Grieco questioned quietly. He rarely ever spoke, but when he did, he made me feel dumb.

"Didn't even think of that," I mumbled, causing Evan to laugh at me.

"You mean to tell me that you have been pining after Ian Planet for months now and it didn't even occur to you to ask his best friend, who also happens to be your neighbor and spends every Sunday night at your house, if he could hook you two up?" Evan mocked.

"Shut the fuck up."
♠ ♠ ♠
/it's just the beginning. i've had this thought in my mind for a while now, so here we go, i guess.

basically each chapter will be a different main character's point of view until everyone's had a go, and then it starts over again, and maybe in a different order; who knows. the main characters are: Danny, Grieco, Evan, Flyzik, Alex, Rian, Jeff and Ian. i might throw in some Zack and Jack chapters, but that's it.