Status: In Progress

Not Another Teen Story

Chapter Two

Matt Flyzik

Alex Gaskarth. That's all it takes to leave me a withering, sexually frustrated mess on the floor. I can't explain it, but he's captured my heart, and I'm too goddamn intimidated by him to even try and do anything about it. The most I've ever said to him was a stuttered, incoherent 'thank you.' He probably thinks I'm pathetic; actually, I doubt he even remembers who I am. Fuck! Why can't I just talk to him?! It's not like he'll ignore me; he's too nice to do that. God, I need to stop being such a pussy.

I notice Alex a little ways down the hall at his locker with Rian Dawson. I look behind me and see Danny walking my way, not noticing me at all, so I devise a plan, and I leap into action before I can stop myself or it's too late.

"Danny!" I yell, quickly capturing his attention. I jog up to him, and look him dead in the eyes with the best puppy dog face I could muster up.

"If you do me this one favor, I'll love you forever!"

Danny quirked his eyebrow suspiciously in my direction before sighing.

"What is it?" he inquired.

"Ask Alex to give us a ride home? Please?" I begged. I could see the corner of his lip turn up into a smirk, and I groaned.

"If I do this for you, I want you to make me lunch for the rest of the week," he negotiated, smiling like he just won a fucking prize.

"Fine! Quick, before he leaves!" I rush, pushing Danny towards a departing Alex Gaskarth.

"Alex!" Danny yells, pushing his way through the crowd to get a hold of Alex.

Alex turns, revealing his perfectly sculpted features. His messy caramel hair fell over the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. His crooked smile was to die for, and his body, oh god his body. He was perfect.

He smiled upon seeing Danny and waved, waiting for him to catch up.

"Hey Dan, what's up?" he asked, ruffling Danny's hair like an older brother would to his younger brother.

Danny grimaced, quickly fixing his hair as he saw Ian coming their way.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you could give Matt and I a ride home? We don't really feel like taking the sweaty bus... today..." Danny trailed off as Ian appeared in front of him and Alex, smiling.

"Yeah, no problem! I've just gotta drop Ian off at work real quick, if that's alright?" Alex said, motioning to the curly haired man Danny was currently transfixed by.

Danny just nodded while I almost damn near fainted at the sight of Alex Gaskarth smiling at me.

As the four of us walked out of the school, nearly everyone still there said some form of greeting to Alex, and he smiled politely and returned it.

"So, guess what?" Ian said the moment we were sat in Alex's car and on our way to Ian's work.

"What?" Alex chuckled. Even his laughter is beautiful!

"Guess who I hooked up with last night!" Ian laughed, and I swear I saw Danny's heart break.

"Who?!" Alex laughed.

"Jordan Eckes!" Ian exclaimed, his laughter bouncing off the walls. Alex joined in with him; it was like music to my ears.

"Was he as bad as everyone says he is?" Alex questioned.

"Worse," Ian commented, laughing again. I looked back over at Danny to see him smiling a little bit more knowing that this character wasn't real competition.

"Really? Ha, when Vin slept with him he said it was all of five minutes before the torture ended."

"Oh wow. I mean he lasted longer than that, but he couldn't even find my..." Ian trailed off as if he suddenly remembered that we were in the car. He turned in his seat, an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm sorry. I'm being really inappropriate. I'm Ian by the way," he introduced, like we didn't already know who he was.

"Matt," I replied, smiling at him.

"Danny." And with that, Ian winked at Danny and smiled and I swear to God that I've never seen anyone's face get as red as Danny's.

--

"Hook me up with Ian." Were the first words uttered the moment that Ian closed the car door behind him.

Alex laughed before shrugging.

"Sure thing."