Status: In Progress

Not Another Teen Story

Chapter Four

Ian Planet

"Fuck," I moaned, my body being slammed hard against the wall. Lips were hungrily placed at the nape of my neck, and my body was being lifted, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

I wasn't usually one to be dominated, seeing as I prefer topping a hell of a lot more, but this week, I figured I'd try something new.

He bit particularly hard on my shoulder, causing me to cry out in pleasure; I have a thing for biting.

"Quiet; my brother's next door," he scolded, letting me down, but continuing to keep close in proximity.

"So? He can jack off to my seductive, sensual, arousing, and taunting moans of pleasure," I whispered in his ear, my hands trailing from his bare shoulders down to the tip of his shorts. I bit and pulled at the lobe, and proceeded to quickly unbutton his shorts.

Once that was done, I shoved his shorts and boxers off, staring at his manhood, unimpressed. I was tempted to leave.

"Like what you see?" he asked cockily. I scoffed and pushed him back onto his bed, quickly striping; hoping this would be quick.

---

"Where are you going?" he asked, smiling lazily. I rolled my eyes, continuing to search for my clothes.

"I'm leaving," I mumbled. I don't understand why I keep coming back to guys like this; the needy, arrogant, and horrible in bed guys.

"Why?" he said, frowning.

"I have work," I lied, pulling on my shirt and grabbing my phone before quickly leaving the room, shutting the door loudly behind me.

I dialed the number I knew by heart, hoping he wasn't busy.

"Yo," he answered, slightly muffled.

"You know how I love you oh so much, Mr. Gaskarth?" I said sweetly down the phone, smiling when I heard him chuckle.

I walked through the living room of the house I was at before opening and closing the door behind me.

"Where are you?" he asked, and I heard the rustling of keys, as well as mumbled voices.

"Mike Ferri's," I giggled, hearing a snort of laughter from the other end.

"Alright, be there in five."
♠ ♠ ♠
blah. filler.
intro to Ian's promiscuous life