Status: Only the begining

Danger Days: A Killjoy's Story

How Could You Lose It!?!

PartyPoison POV:

Ten minutes past since we tried the most idiotic thing a killjoy could try. I feel horrible for not being able to get her away from bli. This wasn't our first attempt to save a kid from Korse but this is the first time we failed. I CANT BELIEVE WE FAILED!

Okay, I gotta just try and calm down and get my mind off her. Wait, I just noticed..."why aren't i driving?" I wondered out loud. “Trade" I commanded Ray, shoving him into the back seat. I know, I know safety hazard but whatever. I looked to my right to see a very shocked Frank. "You okay Ghoul?" i asked. “Couldn’t you have pulled over, I mean is that really too much to ask for? We could have DIED."I chuckled and decided to be a smart ass. "But we didn’t so, HA!" He rolled his eyes in reply.

***TIME LAPSE***

"Diner sweet diner" Ray said. Frank plopped himself down on the counter next to Mikey. “Well, I dunno about you all but, I’m tired. Night Everyone." I said. “Night Poison" they all said in harmony. I dunno what’s up with them saying the same thing at the same time....it sort of annoys me. I gave them each a quick hug and headed towards the storage room. It’s me and Franks turn to sleep in there, but we didn't mind (cuz it was quite large).

I went to my side of the room and put on my batman boxers and a misfits tee (great combo i know XD). I climbed into my sleeping bag and fell asleep.

***Another Time Lapse (Haters make me famous!!)***

"Gee..."Frank murmured, I sighed "Yes Frank?" i asked slightly annoyed. Well who wouldn't be! Its three in the god damn morning! He took a deep breath about to speak i suppose but instead of words, he started sobbing. "I-I’m Sorry" was all he managed to choke out before another wave of tears escaped from his eyes. Wait. What? “Sorry for what?” I asked. ”I-I lost m-my ray gun!” My eyes widened. ”YOU WHAT!” I screamed “I’m sorry!” “How could you lose it? That was a classic!” I let out a breath of frustration and he continued to cry his eyes out.

“It’s fine” I sighed. “Wha-what? B-but it’s not fine! I lost a valuable! A classic!” “Frankie, you didn’t mean to did you?” He shook his head. “Exactly. Just calm down and go to sleep. Okay?” “Okay. Night Gee.” He then hugged me tightly, ”I’m sorry” and with that he went to his side of the room and quickly fell asleep. Honestly, no, it wasn’t fine, but since he is way more sensitive, I couldn’t let him feel all that guilt. I just hope it falls in the right hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
i like this chapter....XD

Zombies+Vampires=Zompires!!!

Xox Tyler

Oh and dont forget to comment/subscribe ...i will give you a unicorn!!