Ghost Town

just a thought

''so the way to get out of here is to have someone take revenge for you,and if your tooken off of life support your suck here forever?'' i asked makeing sure i was right ''yea pretty much'' chris said we where all sitting in james house lea and chris where sitting beside each other (lea had his arm around chris if you ask me they are a supper cute couple) aj and cc and i where sitting on the floor (i was actualy laying on the floor because im to lazy to sit up) and james was in the kitchen doing what ever he was and charlie was sitting on the other side of me...he looked formilure then it dawned on me ''YOU!'' i said sitting up and he looked surprised ''your the one i saw in the courtyard the shadow out of the corner of my eye!'' i said and he blushed ''CHARLIE YOU TOPLD ME YOU STOPPED GOING TO THE HUMAN REALM!!'' james yealled walking in then charlie blushed even more ''yea but...'' he couldnt look at any of us and he ran out as soon as he did i jumped up and ran after him i dont know why i just did he was standing at the fountain ''this happens every time'' he said looking at the foutain then i walked up to him ''what happens every time?'' i asked ''when ever i bring a human girl here to try and set us free she never dose it and she leaves us all of us have been stuck here ever since we can remember,the fountain is the way to the human realm but the only thing is we show up as shadows noone can see us'' he said then looked at me ''so you brought me here to set you guys free'' i said and he nodded ''ok then what do i need to do?'' i asked and he looked surprised ''you mean your gonna help us?'' he asked and i nodded ''but it'll be hard if i dont know what the fuck im doin'' i said and he ran up and hugged me for some reason i couldnt stop smiling im not sure but i think im starting to like it here...